See the front page of the guide, still relevant info about viability of different specs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    See the front page of the guide, still relevant info about viability of different specs etc.
    I see that the trinket spreadsheet is not updated with T21 trinkets Is there an ETA on trinket lists?
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

The trinket spreadsheet is updated, refresh maybe? Otherwise let me know what you think is missing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weird question, do you know where the Insignia of the Grand Army ranks among the legendaries. I lack the huntman's ring at the moment. Didn't notice it on the icy veins guide.

Look on the front page of the guide. "Insignia" is #2. It's roughly equivalent or a bit better than Prydaz is with 1st/3rd/6th tier 2 traits. With BiS tier 2 traits it's a BIS candidate.

Hi,
    When does a MM Hunter use T21 2pc and/or 4pc?
    I only found simulations for Single Target. It seems that here T20 4pc + T21 2pc is the way to go.
    My char even gets better simmed results with 2pc+2pc and high item level off pieces.

But what about AOE? Which sets are being used here? Full T21 + T20 2pc ? Or the same like ST?

Also do trinket sims are available for AOE?

So this might only be applicable to trolls but I am finding that on the open I am able to fit into the lust open.

Windburst
    Aimed x 2
    Arcane x 2
    Aimed x 4
    Arcane x 2
    Marked
    Arcane x 1
    Aimed x 2
    Arcane x 1
    Aimed x 2

Managing to get all of the aimed shots into Vunerable windows which is actually pretty nice. With out rotation being so dynamic with LnL procs I "think" that without procs and getting a lust open this is about the optimal opening sequence for a troll. There does appear to be a haste point right around where I am at to get this fourth Aimed shot into the first vunerable window.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...jYKgaod1iMi3Df

This is my current gear stat weights.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...PetiVtUpGPrKoo

This is swapping out 1 mastery gem for a haste gem so you can see that its a bit of a drop right at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeritos View Post
    Hi,
    When does a MM Hunter use T21 2pc and/or 4pc?
    I only found simulations for Single Target. It seems that here T20 4pc + T21 2pc is the way to go.
    My char even gets better simmed results with 2pc+2pc and high item level off pieces.

But what about AOE? Which sets are being used here? Full T21 + T20 2pc ? Or the same like ST?

Also do trinket sims are available for AOE?
    There are no AoE trinket sims. For one they are a massive waste of time, because they are not really different than single-target ones. The terrible AoE-based trinkets become slightly less terrible (so you'll still never use them, at least if you have CoF/Arcano), statsticks are buffed slightly and that's it.

AoE likes T21 4p, and then you usually add T20 2p.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guzrud View Post
    So this might only be applicable to trolls but I am finding that on the open I am able to fit into the lust open.

Windburst
    Aimed x 2
    Arcane x 2
    Aimed x 4
    Arcane x 2
    Marked
    Arcane x 1
    Aimed x 2
    Arcane x 1
    Aimed x 2

Managing to get all of the aimed shots into Vunerable windows which is actually pretty nice. With out rotation being so dynamic with LnL procs I "think" that without procs and getting a lust open this is about the optimal opening sequence for a troll. There does appear to be a haste point right around where I am at to get this fourth Aimed shot into the first vunerable window.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...jYKgaod1iMi3Df

This is my current gear stat weights.

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/repo...PetiVtUpGPrKoo

This is swapping out 1 mastery gem for a haste gem so you can see that its a bit of a drop right at this point.
    I mean, it's a good opener but swapping out gems to achieve it seems pretty sketchy. Do you have a log of actually performing it?

Hey,
    I disagree about the AOE trinkets.
    E.g. Spectral Thurible is actually quite good for M+ on trash packs or multi target fight.
    Also the other way around is the Owl trinket BIS for ST but crap for AOE.
    I think many would like to know which trinkets are good for M+ since it’s a huge part of the game.
    Maybe a dedicated guide for M+ would be a wonderful idea.

Hey,
    E.g. Spectral Thurible is actually quite good for M+ on trash packs or multi target fight.
    I think many would like to know which trinkets are good for M+ since it’s a huge part of the game.
    You could look at logged runs

Hey,
    You have no clue about Spectral Thurible trinket. This trinket is pulling extra mobs, packs in M+ causing many wipes.
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Hey,

You need a 940 Thurible to beat an 860 Arcano on AoE, give or take a few iLvl depending on gear specifics.

I think I am overlooking it, but what page on IV has the WA for tracking the amount of AiS's you can fit into Vulnerable. I know I e seen it but can't remember if it was the or somewhere in this forum.
    AT work and skimming thru and will look more later but a direct link would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    I think you mean this one? https://wago.io/VulnerableTrackerV2
    Yes, thank you. I should have edited my post later but a buddy I used to raid with gave it to me. Appreciate you linking it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    There are no AoE trinket sims. For one they are a massive waste of time, because they are not really different than single-target ones. The terrible AoE-based trinkets become slightly less terrible (so you'll still never use them, at least if you have CoF/Arcano), statsticks are buffed slightly and that's it.

AoE likes T21 4p, and then you usually add T20 2p.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, it's a good opener but swapping out gems to achieve it seems pretty sketchy. Do you have a log of actually performing it?
    Azor, I take my hat off to you! You changed allot and for the good. Well done, your replies seems much more focussed on helping people and it makes for a fun time reading this thread. Thank you for all the effort you put in!! And thanks for the guides aswell, they help sub-par players like me allot!!

Well good news guys 4 piece buffed from 30% to 50%! but will that be enough?
    "Sooner than what we've commonly used Soon™ to refer to."

Well, enough for what exactly? To be worth using over T20 (assuming both Mythic)? Eh, probably just barely. Look at it as more of a slight AoE buff than anything else, that's ultimately what it is.

Serpentstalker Guise 4-piece – Kill Command now reduces the cooldown of Aspect of the Wild by 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
    2.0 sec - crap
    1.5 sec - more crap
    2.5 sec - more or less crap

It seems like they're testing what is the minimum bonus that will make us switch to T21. The BM bonus still looks pathetic to me.

Is there any amount of buff where the MM Tier 21 bonus makes Arcane Shot + Marked Shot spam stronger than Aimed Shot spam during Trueshot?