Deleted

Mythic+ difficulty way too Easy

So, regular 15 chests will Give 940 next week.
    Weekly,15 will give 970? Everything can titanforge...
    Currently, People Farm 15-20 easily and they all will get Basic 940s and 970s.
    Its okay to get that if youre good enough, but its way too easy.

You can Farm 910s now with 940 ilvl, Imagine what you can do with ilvl 970 or even higher...
    Dont forget- difficulty remains the Same, your ilvl increases by 40 and the loot basic by 25-30.

Why doesnt m+ difficulty increase to reflect these changes? We will run m+30 in few months and we all get like 10-15x 940s in one run! And they can titenforge. ....??!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post

You can Farm 910s now with 940 ilvl, Imagine what you can do with ilvl 970 or even higher...
    Dont forget- difficulty remains the Same, your ilvl increases by 40 and the loot basic by 25-30.

Why doesnt m+ difficulty increase to reflect these changes? We will run m+30 in few months and we all get like 10-15x 940s in one run! And they can titenforge. ....??!
    And literally none of it will matter, because this is the last tier in the game. The loot isn't going up anymore, let people get to stupid ilevels before they quit.

Deleted

Complaining because you can't spell "Titanforge" correctly, or because you're a terribad who does lower dps than the tank and hasn't done a +15 yet?

/EndThread.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-30 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    "Bads" can't complete +15s atm, so this seems ok. Granted it will become a little easier. But 940 is essentially below HC raid loot anyway.

Why does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Why does it matter?
    Cause even with how easy it is, it's still out of reach for OP

Deleted
    glad i did realmfirst+15

but nvm, keep shitposting casuals.

m+ was THE legion feature and without any difficulty increase, its an absolute trash. if you're fine with that, its the same as LFR. do nothing challenging:get loot.

i bet youre all a bunch of lfr casuals.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-30 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    2/10
    Too obvious

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-30 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    2/10
    Too obvious
    Basically this 10/char

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-30 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

so far they have increased the difficulty of m+ with each new tier, so not sure why they wouldnt now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    glad i did realmfirst+15

but nvm, keep shitposting casuals.

m+ was THE legion feature and without any difficulty increase, its an absolute trash. if you're fine with that, its the same as LFR. do nothing challenging:get loot.

i bet youre all a bunch of lfr casuals.
    With such a statement you wont have trouble supplying us with an armory link will you?

I believe the weekly chest for a +15 will be 955. At least that's what it was on PTR for a while eventhough on live the chest has been limited to +10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This thread appears unlikely to general constructive conversation or debate. Closing.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead