What can I do to make my DH easier on my wrists?

I'm fairly new to playing DH, where I leveled one up pretty early on in the expansion and only recently came back to playing one.

Unfortunately I suffer from severe carpal tunnel syndrome in my left wrist. I love playing DH at the moment and doubt I'd want to play any other class, but my main problem at the moment is very spammy builds where I have to mash my keyboard buttons make my arm go numb.

Has anyone found a good way to get around this? I was thinking about binding Chaos Strike to mousescroll or something like that to distribute the load between my hands.

I have a Razer Naga, although I don't want to bind everything to mouse keys.

There's nothing you can do. For Antorus however, the main build will be demonic. Needless to say demonic revolves a lot more around eye beam and using demon's bite, instead of just spamming chaos strike. I personally can't wait, the cs spam is just ridiculous.

You could try sequential macros. less keyboard smashing, less moving around the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    There's nothing you can do. For Antorus however, the main build will be demonic. Needless to say demonic revolves a lot more around eye beam and using demon's bite, instead of just spamming chaos strike. I personally can't wait, the cs spam is just ridiculous.
    False. Bind chaos strike to your mouse wheel. Also, Demons Bite is not a fraction as spammy as you might think. Especially as you approach 50% crit.

Deleted
    I'd work on macros really. I usually use builder + spender + boom + defense macros and they usually all fit into the keys of my mouse very well. You can use Gnomesequencer if you don't want to be limited by WoW-internal macros and LazyMacros forum to get an idea how to write your stuff for GS. I'd not suggest going for 1button macros though. I mean you can try it, but they will always deliver far worse results due to taking the control away from you. Work on using mod-keys to make it easier for yourself.

Demonic build will be more CS spam friendly. Strafing back and fourth for fragments. Never run out of fury.

Deleted
    Bind Chaos Strike to your mousewheel, otherwise you're kinda screwed.
    Next raid will push mashing buttons to the extreme with constant 100% haste in EB meta.

Deleted
    From my ignorance, I would suggest binding the most used abilities to mouse buttons, they are usually two or three at best.

Then there are others that while you still push them a lot, you aren't almost every cd trying to push and are more spaced.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    I'm fairly new to playing DH, where I leveled one up pretty early on in the expansion and only recently came back to playing one.

Unfortunately I suffer from severe carpal tunnel syndrome in my left wrist. I love playing DH at the moment and doubt I'd want to play any other class, but my main problem at the moment is very spammy builds where I have to mash my keyboard buttons make my arm go numb.

Has anyone found a good way to get around this? I was thinking about binding Chaos Strike to mousescroll or something like that to distribute the load between my hands.

Honestly, i have a similar issue and that's the exact reason i bind 3-4 actionbars worth of binds using the Naga, plus one of Ctrl, Alt and Shift. Gives me 36 keybinds using my left hand and my right thumb.

Deleted
    Put chaos cleave on your index finger.
    Seriously, that's the only thing that helps.

You could bind Chaos strike to multiple different keys to assist the monotony of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    Put chaos cleave on your index finger.
    Seriously, that's the only thing that helps.
    I second that.

Also you can try an ergonomic gaming keyboard like the razer orbweaver.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post

I actually only use the mouse.
    With a modifer and some macros on it in fine

i do have the same issue when playin Havoc. CS Spam hurts my wrists.

What i did is putting CS into two different binds. because the pain comes from repeating the same movement with my hand. by having two options i have to actually move my hand around.

it sucks because i have a problem in both my right and left wrist, so even when i bind into my mouse i still have some pain(tho its a lot less painful than keyboard spam).

Whats funny is that with Vengeance i don't have this issue because i'm constantly using different skills.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!