Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Never met one. Closest thing I can think of is a guy who had a collection of WW2 flags from all the major nations during that time. The fact he had 1 nazi flag would make posters on here froth from the mouth.
    A funny bunch, but they enjoy hugs so whatever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    A year ago when people mentioned Neo-nazis I just they've a fringe group of idiots mocked by the world but what with the things happening this year with Neo-nazism and an apparent increase with incidents not to mention the POTUS re-tweeting neo-nazi propaganda should we worry
    I mean I worked for the DOC for a few years and saw exactly how wrong I was about the number of white supremacists. I was pretty shocked on how many there are in this day and age. I think with the recent rise of what they perceive to be anti white things happening their numbers are going to keep increasing to the point they will become a threat. They will merge with other far right conservatives and slowly etch their agenda into play once they have the numbers to do so.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2017-11-30 at 08:51 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    That guy is running over criminals and terrorists who threw rocks at his car because he was trying to get somewhere. The people blocking the streets are the bad guys not the guy going through them.

Liberals are a much bigger threat than Nazis. Who has smashed more windows assaulted more people set more fires and blocked more roads in the past 70 years? Yeah, that's what I thought.
    That’s a lie. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    That guy is running over criminals and terrorists who threw rocks at his car because he was trying to get somewhere. The people blocking the streets are the bad guys not the guy going through them.

Liberals are a much bigger threat than Nazis. Who has smashed more windows assaulted more people set more fires and blocked more roads in the past 70 years? Yeah, that's what I thought.
    You are trying to defend a murdering racist, who also happens to be an avid white supremacist. Yeah, that's you.

Now, if you have any evidence to back up your claims as to why he sped down a street, and collided into a car and more than a dozen people, feel free to provide it.

Gatestone is nazipropaganda, and that's all bullshit and you know it.

No. They're statistically an incredibly small number of people with no power outside of 'look-at-me' grandstanding. If there was ever some sort of political power grab attempted by them, it would fail miserably and / or get incredibly ugly in a hurry.

In other words, the US is not 1930's era, economically unstable Germany. Far too many people have access to far too much information for that to happen, and whatever layers of respect there used to be for elected officials are deteriorating rapidly (and that's a good thing).

The issue isn't Nazis or neo-Nazis. The real problem is the millions of white nationalists and white supremacists that seem to think some of the ideas of Nazis aren't too shabby.

They are real but far from a threat. They are no more threatening than radical Islamists. An incident will appear here and there, but there are a number of other things to worry about that are more statistically dangerous than Nazis or ISIS. I'd be more concerned with my neighbor's dog then either group.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes always as are complacency and compromise with it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    I have still never met a Nazi, where are all these people hiding?
    I've never met a Norwegian but I am pretty sure they exist

A year ago when people mentioned Neo-nazis I just they've a fringe group of idiots mocked by the world but what with the things happening this year with Neo-nazism and an apparent increase with incidents not to mention the POTUS re-tweeting neo-nazi propaganda should we worry
    No, the modern world will never take them serious anymore. "Nazis" have been in the western world since WWI, they'll be around 100 years from now. They will always be an irrelevant group and the bad guys in shows that take place prisons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    No. They're statistically an incredibly small number of people with no power outside of 'look-at-me' grandstanding. If there was ever some sort of political power grab attempted by them, it would fail miserably and / or get incredibly ugly in a hurry.
    Are you aware of the fact that was how Hitler and the nazis were viewed?

I consider Anti-FA and Neo-Nazis to be exactly the same group, with slightly different buzzwords to justify their hatred and violence against everyone they disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by savras84 View Post
    Clearly there's nothing more reliable than statistics pulled straight out of your ass.
    Do you know how many is 0.000001% of world population? 76
    is that about right?
    thanks for making my "statistic pulled out of my ass" seem accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    I consider Anti-FA and Neo-Nazis to be exactly the same group, with slightly different buzzwords to justify their hatred and violence against everyone they disagree with.
    I consider the same, except that there seems to be like 10000 anti-fa for every neo-nazi that exists.
    They're 2 stupid groups though

Deleted
    Only around 40k (?) NNs & KKKs combined in the US.

The very definition of irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, people trying to justify political violence is more of a threat.
    Damn Freighter, what you just stated in one sentence is more accurate and relevant to this topic than anything else posted.

Neo-Nazi's are a fringe group with little to no influence in the political realm, and the label is being thrown around as a way to disregard anyone opinions that someone disagrees with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anaphaze View Post
    Except the Extremists on the right kill a whole lot more people than the ones on the left, but sure, you're right. lmao.
    Stalin and Mao would like a word.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Are you aware of the fact that was how Hitler and the nazis were viewed?
    To be clear, the only reason Hitler ever came into power was because the conservatives thought they could use him to crush the left. By the time Hitler seized complete control the Nazi share of the vote was in rapid decline and Hitler knew it.

Had the conservatives not been so desperate to roll back Weimar democracy, had the communists not been so eager to attack the social democrats then we never would have had the Nazis.

Evans sums it up in the third reich trilogy, talking about WHY people voted for Nazis:

"In the increasingly desperate situation of 1930, the Nazis managed to project an image of strong, decisive action, dynamism, energy and youth that wholly eluded the propaganda efforts of the other political parties, with the partial exception of the Communists. The cult of leadership which they created around Hitler could not be matched by comparable efforts by other parties to project their leaders as the Bismarcks of the future. All this was achieved through powerful, simple slogans and images, frenetic, manic activity, marches, rallies, demonstrations, speeches, posters, placards and the like, which underlined the Nazis’ claim to be far more than a political party: they were a movement, sweeping up the German people and carrying them unstoppably to a better future. What the Nazis did not offer, however, were concrete solutions to Germany’s problems, least of all in the area where they were most needed, in economy and society. More strikingly still, the public disorder which loomed so large in the minds of the respectable middle classes in 1930, and which the Nazis promised to end through the creation of a tough, authoritarian state, was to a considerable extent of their own making. Many people evidently failed to realize this, blaming the Communists instead, and seeing in the violence of the brown-uniformed Nazi stormtroopers on the streets a justified, or at least understandable reaction to the violence and aggression of the Red Front-Fighters’ League."

"Voters were not really looking for anything very concrete from the Nazi Party in 1930. They were, instead, protesting against the failure of the Weimar Republic. Many of them, too, particularly in rural areas, small towns, small workshops, culturally conservative families, older age groups, or the middle-class nationalist political milieu, may have been registering their alienation from the cultural and political modernity for which the Republic stood, despite the modern image which the Nazis projected in many respects. The vagueness of the Nazi programme, its symbolic mixture of old and new, its eclectic, often inconsistent character, to a large extent allowed people to read into it what they wanted to and edit out anything they might have found disturbing. Many middle-class voters coped with Nazi violence and thuggery on the streets by writing it off as the product of excessive youthful ardour and energy. But it was far more than that, as they were soon to discover for themselves."

And about the conservatives:

"To many readers of the newspapers that reported Hitler’s appointment, the jubilation of the brownshirts must have appeared exaggerated. The key feature of the new government, symbolized by the participation of the Steel Helmets in the march-past, was surely the heavy numerical domination of the conservatives. ‘No nationalistic, no revolutionary government, although it carries Hitler’s name’, confided a Czech diplomat based in Berlin to his diary: ‘No Third Reich, hardly even a 2½.’25 A more alarmist note was sounded by the French ambassador, André François-Poncet. The perceptive diplomat noted that the conservatives were right to expect Hitler to agree to their programme of ‘the crushing of the left, the purging of the bureaucracy, the assimilation of Prussia and the Reich, the reorganization of the army, the re-establishment of military service’. They had put Hitler into the Chancellery in order to discredit him, he observed; ‘they have believed themselves to be very ingenious, ridding themselves of the wolf by introducing him into the sheepfold.’"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Damn Freighter, what you just stated in one sentence is more accurate and relevant to this topic than anything else posted.

Neo-Nazi's are a fringe group with little to no influence in the political realm, and the label is being thrown around as a way to disregard anyone opinions that someone disagrees with.
    Seriously, more concerned about people who want to physically assault anybody they deem to be neo-nazis.

I've never met a Norwegian but I am pretty sure they exist
    What is the capital city of this Nazi land?

No.

At least not on any important scale.

They're a pest in some remote village style locations in East Germany. But that's about it.

If Germany is fine, so it's the rest of the world