Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    And the only thing Sylvie would gain is the wrath of Turalyon.. Since Turalyon and Alleria have been doing the horizontal mambo for quite a long time..

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    And what exactly would she gain from it? More alliance hate?

Unless there is some hidden thing I doubt this will happen.
    We don't know if there is something to gain from it or that it even happens.

I'm just saying she is perfectly capable of it

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Look.

Why would Blizzard have that really really weird phrasing of "It feels like I have died twice", without referring to that line. It doesn't even make sense in the Draenor-context?
    tyrande says something similar i have witnessed sundering twice

Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    tyrande says something similar i have witnessed sundering twice
    Except Azeroth "died" four times now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Sylvanas planned to kill Vereesa and raise her as an Undead in War Crimes.
    But she was not gonna do it against her will.

But she was not gonna do it against her will.
    She was. Vereesa agreed to come live in Undercity, not to be killed and raised as an Undead.

Deleted
    This only confirms you know nothing Jon Snowe.

I think it's Vereesa who will die.

Deleted
    Even when people said it was Sylvanas it was stupid. This is even bigger stretch.

Sylvanas is not gonna kill her own sister.
    She already planned to.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    I think it's Vereesa who will die.
    This

Considering Alleria is going to become a racial leader and now fills the role of an Alliance Windrunner Elven Ranger. Whats the point of Vereesa?

Killing her allows Blizzard to use that to develop her twins via a tragic backstory if they keep wow going for another few years or Wow 2 or Warcraft 4

The dead/dying elf is obviously Vereesa. She was created by Knaak, and Blizzard are killing off all of his characters. They killed Krasus and Rhonin, and now Vereesa is next. Now that Alleria is back it feels unnecessary to have Vereesa around. She has never played a big role. The only thing she can do now is to be killed by Sylvanas to show that Sylvanas is evil and there is no redemption for her. Plus it will make Alleria her arch-enemy.

I expect this to happen in the upcoming novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Except Azeroth "died" four times now.
    but she said 2

Really hope Alleria doesn't die off/become a boss. They finally made her kind of interesting in the audio drama and 7.3 quests, would be a waste. We have demon hunters and warlocks using fel against the legion and dks fighting the lich king in wrath, let us keep a character using the void to fight the void later!

Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    but she said 2
    2 sunderings =/= 2 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Sylvanas would kill anyone as long as she gained something from it
    what would she gain from it? the wrath of some uther wannabe?

Even when people said it was Sylvanas it was stupid. This is even bigger stretch.

Sylvanas is not gonna kill her own sister.
    She was literally willing and ready to kill Veressa just to ress her into undeath in Warcrimes.

Also old god minions shouldnt be taken literal. "In the hour of her third death" doesnt have to mean literal death.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsake View Post
    what would she gain from it? the wrath of some uther wannabe?
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    We don't know if there is something to gain from it or that it even happens.

I'm just saying she is perfectly capable of it
    Just answered above

Spoiler,
    look at the fron page of Mmo Champion, you can see Alleria in the Alliance Ambassy
    Even Tyrande, So I guess they didnt died from a burning tree

Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    Her "feeling" like she has died isn't what sets the stage for the new expansion. Azeroth got fatally wounded and her lifeblood is what causes a massive battle for a resource that has potential to revive the old gods.
    Azeroth has been wounded four times. And that wasn't a death. By saying it's Azeroth, you're already admitting Il'gynoth is being poetic rather than literal. Which means it could be Sylvanas, if he's only counting her deaths after becoming the Banshee Queen. Since it's a common figure of speech for people to claim the Forsaken are no longer who they once were. So if Il'gynoth is being figurative, then it could be her.

Or it could be Alleria, depending on precisely how poetic he's being.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Spoiler,
    look at the fron page of Mmo Champion, you can see Alleria in the Alliance Ambassy
    Even Tyrande, So I guess they didnt died from a burning tree
    Hey derp derp, you might not understand timelines, but the burning of the tree hasn't happened yet when the embassies are up. The Burning of the tree and the siege on undercity are what happen RIGHT BEFORE BFA starts, that's confirmed. Embassies are up in a patch prior, meaning that they came BEFORE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Hey derp derp, you might not understand timelines, but the burning of the tree hasn't happened yet when the embassies are up. The Burning of the tree and the siege on undercity are what happen RIGHT BEFORE BFA starts, that's confirmed. Embassies are up in a patch prior, meaning that they came BEFORE.
    Are you retarded? Subraces will be playable as soon as BfA hits live. You will need the embassies to recruit the new subraces, thats what the embassies are good for. So this means Alleria will be still alive after the burning of Teldrassil because you need her as racial leader of the void elves and to bring them into the alliance. derp derp.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    She is way too new of a character to be killed off. They are only just beginning her new character arc.
    Exactly. Although many thought Vol'jin's story arc was just beginning. Alleria has the advantage of being a woman though so she will be fine. Blizzard doesn't kill off female characters. After all aren't they "SOOO COOL!! WOW! WOMAN PRIDE! I HAVE A VAGINA" - Blizzard Panel.