Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    His new lines are a lot like Valtrois
    OTP incoming ?

He's voiced by Kirk Thornton now?

He is the current voice actor for Shadow the Hedgehog.

He's also done tons of work in video games and anime.

i don't like the joke about khadgar. good guy khadgar refuses to pick a side in bfa.

i wish i could leave the horde and alliance and go join him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    OTP incoming ?
    I ship it. Friendly's arguments won me over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    He is more like swit to be honest.
    Silence cliffracer!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't like the joke about khadgar. good guy khadgar refuses to pick a side in bfa.

Rommath hates the Kirin’tor, and humans. I’m actually his jokes were as light humored as they were. For him it’s just consistent character writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I ship it. Friendly's arguments won me over.
    Scenario where you have to step over a naked coked out Rommath and Valtrois to get the treasure chest or something.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-02 at 10:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Scenario where you have to step over a naked coked out Rommath and Valtrois to get the treasure chest or something.
    I mean, I can't refuse a chance to get more loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I mean, I can't refuse a chance to get more loot.
    If you wake them up you get spam polymorphed until you die.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    It's genuinely a crime that this delightful motherfucker gets next to no screentime. It's a shame too, because when they bother to write him, they write him well.

Rommath hates the Kirin’tor, and humans. I’m actually his jokes were as light humored as they were. For him it’s just consistent character writing.
    i get that, but i guess i'm too reasonable to hate people that haven't personally slighted me. my mage isn't fond of the kirin tor either, but even she likes khadgar. he was the only way i was able to rationalize her working with the kirin tor again really.

10+ Year Old Account
    i get that, but i guess i'm too reasonable to hate people that haven't personally slighted me. my mage isn't fond of the kirin tor either, but even she likes khadgar. he was the only way i was able to rationalize her working with the kirin tor again really.
    Did your blood elf personally get imprisoned under Dalaran? And every one holds hatred a little differently, Rommath probably never liked humans or the Kirin’tor much to begin with.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It's genuinely a crime that this delightful motherfucker gets next to no screentime. It's a shame too, because when they bother to write him, they write him well.
    It's probably for the best; seems like the sort of character they'd quickly overuse.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Did your blood elf personally get imprisoned under Dalaran? And every one holds hatred a little differently, Rommath probably never liked humans or the Kirin’tor much to begin with.
    she fought against the purge of dalaran. rommath has lived through two dalaran betrayals while she only lived through one though, i guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    she fought against the purge of dalaran. rommath has lived through two dalaran betrayals while she only lived through one though, i guess.
    Yea, imagine if she was imprisoned by Garithos too after coming with quel’thalas to fight the scourge, she might fall closer to his levels of hatred.
    Holy shit lol

it's just one of those funny "irritated" quotes when you click someone too much. I'm not even sure if they are considered canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    rommath has anger issues.
    At least they are funny anger issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Those first lines are probably a new voice for Grand Magister Rommath.
    About time and yeah I really like this guy way much better than Aethas.
    Aethas is quite a bag of shit even in a vacuum, alongside people like Rommath and Lor'themar he's literally nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Aethas is quite a bag of shit even in a vacuum, alongside people like Rommath and Lor'themar he's literally nothing.
    “I’m nothing with out my Kirin’tor security blanket!”

“You were always nothing Aethas”
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Unlike jainas "Feel sorry for me you cunts !".

Blood Elf fanboys hate anyone criticising their race and try to insinuate how the mean old Alliance were so cruel to them Sin'dorei. Yet one of their favourite chars is a stuck-up, racist shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    Blood Elf fanboys hate anyone criticising their race and try to insinuate how the mean old Alliance were so cruel to them Sin'dorei. Yet one of their favourite chars is a stuck-up, racist shit.
    And ? What are you confused about bud ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    its a shame the four blood elven leaders dont get much much more screentime. at a peace summit Lorethmar could make Jaina and Genn look like fucking drooling idiots.

Liiadrin to Veressa and Alleria hahahahaha Liiadrin is the only one with the moral high ground

and Rommath? Rommath will call out the bigots and their crimes for all to see.

Seriously though

when the Horde has Saurfang Baine Lorthremar Liiadrin Rommath Thrall speaking on their behalf and supporting Sylvanas. You know the Alliance are doing some scummy shit.

Plus you gotta love Geblin riding around in a Mech trying to be relevant.

meanwhile Gallywix doesn't need to give a fuck since hes on the winning side
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-12-03 at 01:16 AM.