Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    Im confused did u do the quest to get her? She admits she will kill you herself if she finds someone stronger.

If anything shes the first artifact that needs depowering/destroying.

Same goes with the other evil ones.

But im sure its ok. Not like the planet is dying. There is definately no symbolism or appropriateness in azeroths greatest weapons saving in in a cosmic clash of power
    But that's exactly the reason why the "general way" of letting artifacts go seems weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyomesh View Post
    More like water supply. Magic isn't a drug for the Blood Ew ( and Nightborne) they literally require it to survive.
    Blood elves never required magic. They were addicted to it. Calling it a drug is wrong though. Every chemical is a drug including endorphins and adrenaline .

For nightborn it was their food AND water but not anymore thanks to the arcandor
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    Proof bro proof
    Who's alt are you? I don't share pictures of my main email.
    If you've been in this thread for any length of time, you'd know that.

Where are the wings on the void elf model previews

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Who's alt are you? I don't share pictures of my main email.
    If you've been in this thread for any length of time, you'd know that.
    Only takes a few min to blank out stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    In fairness, I'm surprised it was in the datafiles in 7.3.5 but I guess it had to be there eventually. You could also argue Xal'atath would "help" fix the poisoned lifeblood if only so Azeroth doesn't die.
    I'd say it should be "help 'fix'".

Honestly, i don't see why Magni thinks this could possibly be a good idea. At least some of the artifacts would likely just make the situation worse.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    If you honestly want to see my invite, loot it from my cold, dead hands.
    Disbelieve me if you so choose, but then again, I will be having the last laugh either way.

- - - Updated - - -

MY PRECIOUS! MINE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Where are the wings on the void elf model previews
    The wings are from their heritage armor.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    The wings are from their heritage armor.
    I thought they said they always have those wings

5+ Year Old Account
    They did, didn't they?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    They're only attached to the chest piece, which I find stupid because they should obviously be attached to the shoulders instead thus we wouldn't be forced into having giant naaru wings.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    They're only attached to the chest piece, which I find stupid because they should obviously be attached to the shoulders instead thus we wouldn't be forced into having giant naaru wings.
    The wings look cool but an option to turn them off would be invaluable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    I have recieved my Alpha invite.
    As a result, my signature will now allow you to bask in all my edgy glory.
    Where be the proof little miss.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Where be the proof little miss.
    She sent me proof. https://i.imgur.com/vmZymbO.jpg
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it looks like we're absorbing its power into the weapon, xal'atath and thal'kiel would be more than happy to absorb such massive dark power.

if this doesn't destroy the artifacts, we might create a worse monster than any we've fought yet with xal'atath.
    So will the Artifacts be destroyed after absorbing that amount of power?
    I was hoping after we stop the evil thing...our Class Hall second leaders and what not for the Legion expansion can take them back to the Class Halls for safe keeping.

I always wonder too if all that power some of the artifacts could reform their body etc...or something else.
    For the Horde!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbsy View Post
    Missed opportunity to link the login screen.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So will the Artifacts be destroyed after absorbing that amount of power?
    I was hoping after we stop the evil thing...our Class Hall second leaders and what not for the Legion expansion can take them back to the Class Halls for safe keeping.

I always wonder too if all that power some of the artifacts could reform their body etc...or something else.
    doesn't say if they'll be destroyed or what.

i feel like this is gonna be a lorelol no matter what though. cause xal'atath isn't going to allow herself to suck so much power she blows up, she has the ability to leave if she feels she's in danger.

no other artifact has that, so it'd work for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    doesn't say if they'll be destroyed or what.

i feel like this is gonna be a lorelol no matter what though. cause xal'atath isn't going to allow herself to suck so much power she blows up, she has the ability to leave if she feels she's in danger.

no other artifact has that, so it'd work for them.
    Yeah, kinda hoping she just goes 'nope' and leaves the player rather than be bloated with fel energy.

Let the Ashbringer, Doomhammer and whatnot take the corruption. But the artefacts with a mind of their own will likely bail.

I wouldn't worry too much about the priest dagger Xal'atath absorbing this dark power. After all there was that unused voice line of hers that hasn't yet been used:

"Long have we sought entry to this realm! To think we have a mortal to thank for giving us our foothold. Your service will be remembered!"

Edit: I was wrong.

I do wonder what'll happen exactly. Do the artifacts explode? Do they get a corrupted and degrading form to indicate to us that they are slowly falling to pieces for the remainder of the expansion? Do they just need to be locked away because of their toxic energies? Or has something awaited this gathering of power to claim these energies for itself? It's going to be an interesting wait.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2017-12-03 at 03:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yeah, kinda hoping she just goes 'nope' and leaves the player rather than be bloated with fel energy.

Let the Ashbringer, Doomhammer and whatnot take the corruption. But the artefacts with a mind of their own will likely bail.
    I doubt they will bail, it will just appear for us that they are destroyed, in the end, the Shadow Priest Artifact description mentions that the weapon leaves and shows to a wielder as it wishes.