10+ Year Old Account
    was this talked? The end of the artifact era.
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I hope they get the same treatment as all the other racial mounts, but I doubt it, to be honest.
    I dunno. I feel they might just add a normal Void Elf rep + tabard in 7.3.5 which will be required to unlock the Void Elves, like Highmountain Tauren rep to unlock those.

And the current ingame reps required for the other allied races will also have their mounts added to the vendors. That's my presumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I wonder, really wonder how you will unlock Void Elves. Highmountain, Lightforged and Nightborne appear to be straightforward rep thing, probably. But Void Elves?
    Alleria story completed on Argus + whatever Void Elf storyline they said will come in a future content patch at Blizzcon.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    yea, somewhat, kinda disappointing but eh.

just feels weird that to "contain the power" of the sword I have to sacrifice an artifact that has siphoned thousands of souls (DK) or slayed thousands of demons(pala), while monks and rogues can do it with a beerkeg, hulk hands and a pair of butter knives.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Alleria story completed on Argus + whatever Void Elf storyline they said will come in a future content patch at Blizzcon.
    The fact that there's now a Void Elf tabard makes me think they'll add a new faction to rep grind for, with a vendor that sells the tabard at exalted, as well as the void chocobo mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Kinda underwhelming, but it makes sense I suppose! I wonder what the sword will look like after that.

10+ Year Old Account

Is this addon going to be updated for Battle for Azeroth?
    Really annoyed with the quest text in game etc...
    For the Horde!

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Patch 8.2 : Temple Of The Banana King
    - New Zone Tel'Abim
    Story : take heart of azeroth amulet to banana king and save our dying world

THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Yep. I swear, I hope they're not temporary. Fingers crossed so hard they are currently cracking.

I genuinely doubt that they would add items to a microholiday when they said they wouldnt add anything tot hem

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

By Elune, this guy sounds like WarcraftBible, with his accent and his blatant mispronounciation of things. I wouldn't be surprised if he steals content too.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I genuinely doubt that they would add items to a microholiday when they said they wouldnt add anything tot hem
    They said they considered adding unique items to the transmog competition to make them more appealing. It is possible. And I doubt they would make new, fully HD mount models for a mount that is temporary. (right?)

Not a fan of the Legacy tag on the black one at all. Please don't tell me they're giving that one to Scarab Lords and Scarab Lords alone. Those still have their original ones. That'd be like giving the hidden Ashbringer skin only to original wielders of the Corrupted Ashbringer.
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2017-12-03 at 09:06 PM.

Any data miners find anything that might explain How the void Elves get to the rift? Maybe a teleport racial or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Any data miners find anything that might explain How the void Elves get to the rift? Maybe a teleport racial or something?
    Yeah, its on wowhead.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I surely hope so, I've been using it for quite some time now and I love it!

7+ Year Old Account
    they are updating some war locations.
    the battlescar in southern barrens is an active battlefield again, with lvl 110 npc's.
    https://imgur.com/a/Igj1e

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    the battlescar in southern barrens is an active battlefield again, with lvl 110 npc's.
    Could it be another warfront?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    That's obviously not taken on actual PTR.