Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    shit is way too easy.. this is the raid for the next 6 months at least and people are probably done with it in the first week? oh come on
    Majority of the raid has always been steamrolled by the top few guilds. Its always the last 2-3 bosses that take an extended period of time.

Been like that for quite some time.

shit is way too easy.. this is the raid for the next 6 months at least and people are probably done with it in the first week? oh come on
    yes. everyone will be done with it. we are all clearing mythic this week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember SOO? weren't the first like, 9 bosses done in 21 hours too?

I love how delusional you are. First kungen and now this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Remember [Every Raid]? weren't the first like, [~80%] bosses done in 21 hours too?
    Pretty much every raid ever and gets the same response... Blizzard raids too easy! Meanwhile most normal mythic guilds take a few months to get though it.

Pretty sure Mistress only took Limit a few hours too and that boss cock blocked 90% of guilds hard in ToS. Kin Garoth will probably do the same in this one. Although Varimathras seems kinda dissapointing, not much of a number check if it goes down in 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Pretty sure Mistress only took Limit a few hours too and that boss cock blocked 90% of guilds hard in ToS. Kin Garoth will probably do the same in this one. Although Varimathras seems kinda dissapointing, not much of a number check if it goes down in 2 hours.
    Yeah but they also did the death knight thing where they just had blood dks block everything right? It got fixed after that and then people couldn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Asuhariet View Post
    Yeah but they also did the death knight thing where they just had blood dks block everything right? It got fixed after that and then people couldn't get it.
    They did but I dont think it kept them from re-killing it for very long if at all.

8/11 done?

3 More to go....

Lemme guess, they killed Coven?

Quote Originally Posted by Asuhariet View Post
    No, we ran 2 blood dks but we actually still had everyone soak the hydra shots like you were supposed to (we weren't be super creative). We were probably the only guild that killed the boss that way week 1 so doing it again week 2 wasn't a problem. The blood dks were independent of the boss, we ran 2 blood dks through a few things.
    Last edited by Jetjaguar; 2017-12-06 at 03:59 AM.

Wait a minute...

They killed Varimathras...

Nice.

Limit is 8/11 in less than 12 hours of mythic being open.

Wonder how many more Argus hotfixes will be jammed in to keep guilds from stomping him into the ground in the first reset and making Blizzard look stupid just like they did with Xavius

7+ Year Old Account
    Called it from the first time I saw the encounter....

GJ Limit, they brought in a Disc https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Hawnty

for Varimathras.

Deleted
    got a question: let's say Limit kills the Endboss (Argus) as first but a other EU guild kills the boss only 2 h later - is limit considered world first? cause they had like what 12 hours more time to progress?

Quote Originally Posted by PvtPJ View Post
    got a question: let's say Limit kills the Endboss (Argus) as first but a other EU guild kills the boss only 2 h later - is limit considered world first? cause they had like what 12 hours more time to progress?
    Yeppers
    /10c
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

It's called world first, not world fastest, so yes.

it is but it'll be considered worthless and the easiest end boss in the history of the game, and if things stayed that way i imagine a lot of top guilds would quit, no point putting in the hard work to have a world first happen before its even open in your region lol.

it'd be a hilarious shitshow and a lot of ass kissing and apologising from blizzard basically for the entire raiding expansion xavius too easy, KJ mentally fucking overtuned then to screw up argus be too easy again, oh dear some boots would need to be inserted in asses.

Blizz made Antorus easy, so NA could finally get WF. /tinfoilhat

Give my guys some credit. I'd like to think the guild is in the best shape I've ever seen it and they're really proving it this tier

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    No, we ran 2 blood dks but we actually still had everyone soak the hydra shots like you were supposed to (we weren't be super creative). We we probably the only guild that killed the boss that way week 1 so doing it again week 2 wasn't a problem. The blood dks were independent of the boss, we ran 2 blood dks through a few things.
    Ah ok, I thought that everyone had done that strat that killed it early on.