Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosecannon View Post
    These guilds killed all except avatars and KJ on day one. How many 'mythic' guilds stomped all of those bosses?
    Most of MMOC forums had the bosses killed way before Method, but just forgot to refresh their guilds Wowprogress page. Most of them had better bracket ratings than Method as well. So it was all like a total joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    to be fair LK had limited attempts and i dont think mass alts/splits were as big of a deal as they are now
    you are quite right, those limited attempts a week were a ball ache, thank god they removed those

Deleted
    to be fair LK had limited attempts and i dont think mass alts/splits were as big of a deal as they are now
    the limited attempts nonsense is where splits started

Quote Originally Posted by Siglius View Post
    Basicly this. Bosses will still be plenty hard for regular guilds. I think having an easier raid is more healthy for the game, overall.
    Yes and no.
    While slow progress is definitely taxing on guilds, don't forget that this raid will be the current tier for probably a year...

Deleted
    Paragon was doing it then already.

Quote Originally Posted by boonoob View Post
    Paragon was doing it then already.
    They were but not as much as guilds do now, even in like Firelands top guilds did 3-4 splits, now its like 7 splits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Costa View Post
    Blizzard need to start remembering that HARD MODE should be HARD even for the "best players" in the game. This is a bit silly that people are walking through bosses so easily. Limit 9/11 first day which is the first time a raid has been this much completed on day 1 for ages!
    No raid or difficulty should be tuned around 10+ split heroics and raiding 18hrs a day for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    Most of MMOC forums had the bosses killed way before Method, but just forgot to refresh their guilds Wowprogress page. Most of them had better bracket ratings than Method as well. So it was all like a total joke.
    I already prove this wasn't the case. 6/9 was day 1 and that was with Method getting 6th kill at 5pm starting raid at 9am and Exorsus being 12 hours progressing on it. 7th boss died the following day. Then 8th boss took 4-7 days to kill!

This raid is 88% complete on day 1, compared to 55% or below on average before that. Minus Emerald Nightmare which was xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid seems under tuned in all difficulties now, normal is a joke, heroic not much harder, and now the mythic guys are ploughing through it. Sucks for everyone as this all we have for another 10 months or so until BfA.

How the F did Method kill Kingaroth in just 35 minutes? That's either some extreme luck or...

Yeah they should have overtuned it and nerf it later like TOS. J though Coven would at least last a bit longer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarp89 View Post
    Even when they get a whole 24 hour head start it's not enough ;D
    do your math again, this time correctly :-)

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    No raid or difficulty should be tuned around 10+ split heroics and raiding 18hrs a day for a week.
    True i get that point but it also shouldn't be that easy for them to do it, most top 500 guilds do split runs of course not 5-6 like the people who raid hardcore.

Point also if this is the last raid (it is last tier for sure) then 12 months of this, with it all being dead in first few days xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nostrix View Post
    do your math again, this time correctly :-)
    Man needs some big shaq in his life!

Also Future 4/11

Deleted
    Must feel kinda bad for Limit. Start running early, get a good pace and then there comes method starting late but with a full sprint and you get the slightly unsattling feeling, someone is coming for you!

True i get that point but it also shouldn't be that easy for them to do it, most top 500 guilds do split runs of course not 5-6 like the people who raid hardcore.
    Maybe most top 100, and even then I raid in world 100th KJ 12hr guild and we never done splits. Nurfed is world 48th KJ and did no split runs either. I know plenty do split runs in top 100 but top 500 seems like a stretch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    How the F did Method kill Kingaroth in just 35 minutes? That's either some extreme luck or...
    or skill

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    Must feel kinda bad for Limit. Start running early, get a good pace and then there comes method starting late but with a full sprint and you get the slightly unsattling feeling, someone is coming for you!
    Method were roughly doing the same times as Limit / others until Kingaroth, where Method showed completely out of this world time of mere 35 minutes. It looks like they either lucked out extremely or they cheated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xyfo View Post
    or skill
    Yeah, or that, but there is some history with times that are this weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Maybe most top 100, and even then I raid in world 100th KJ 12hr guild and we never done splits. Nurfed is world 48th KJ and did no split runs either. I know plenty do split runs in top 100 but top 500 seems like a stretch.
    I guess that is true, most of the kills did come late on KJ right, 800 guilds managed it in the end and the nerfs towards the last few weeks were huge.

Lol that day time raiding guild scrubbusters have been raiding since 8am and didnt even kill 1 boss lmaooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Point also if this is the last raid (it is last tier for sure) then 12 months of this, with it all being dead in first few days xD
    Will it take your guild a few days to clear it? If not; why care?