Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So any chance some of you in the US have more informations regarding BLP ?

Confirmed that you get upgrade item even if you don't have trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Confirmed that you get upgrade item even if you don't have trinket.
    Is it 100% drop, entire raid gets it?

3 trinkets from 22 ppl (2 healer trinket + 1 casterdps trinket)

But we all got base 940 trinket + 1 Pantheons blessing to upgrade it 5 ilvls each.
    (thats the 3 of us who got the trinkets also got the pantheons blessing - duno about the rest of the raid who didnt get the trinket)
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2017-12-05 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    3 trinkets from 22 ppl (2 healer trinket + 1 casterdps trinket)

But we all got base 940 trinket + 1 Pantheons blessing to upgrade it 5 ilvls each.
    (thats the 3 of us who got the trinkets also got the pantheons blessing - duno about the rest of the raid who didnt get the trinket)
    Still kinda small numbers.

Getting the trinket upgrade item without getting the trinket feels like a huge ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamercus View Post
    Getting the trinket upgrade item without getting the trinket feels like a huge ripoff.
    Could be worse, you could get neither and then when you do get the trinket weeks from now you would be all those weeks behind. At least with this you don't have to play catch up.

If they want world quests to be relevant why don't they just do what they did in MoP where world quests gave you a currency to either use at a vendor or to buy bonus rolls with. Titanforging is ridiculous.

It’s not as bad as it could’ve been.

Now that we get the upgrade tokens even if we don’t have the trinket means we will never be behind. When we do inevitably get the trinket we can just upgrade it right away to what everyone else has their trinket at. Glad they went this route instead of the other option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It’s not as bad as it could’ve been.

Now that we get the upgrade tokens even if we don’t have the trinket means we will never be behind. When we do inevitably get the trinket we can just upgrade it right away to what everyone else has their trinket at. Glad they went this route instead of the other option.
    Well still sucks. I didnt get it again, so i'll be waiting another weak - AT LEAST. Could be 10 weeks if the drop rate stays that low...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    If they want world quests to be relevant why don't they just do what they did in MoP where world quests gave you a currency to either use at a vendor or to buy bonus rolls with. Titanforging is ridiculous.
    They are relevant cause they want people to spam them constantly for TF chance on relinquished.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if there is a bad luck protection on the trinkets (Normal and Legendary) or if they are a "fixed" set of drops and people can't get double? Wandering if I have to wait 10 weeks, while other get the trinket again and again and again.

Only 2 weeks and people are already frustrated. I can't wait for all the salty threads 2 months for now.

My ToS healing trinkets sim so much higher than any ABT non-pantheon trinket that it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Well still sucks. I didnt get it again, so i'll be waiting another weak - AT LEAST. Could be 10 weeks if the drop rate stays that low...
    Didn’t get mine on normal. Killing argus again on heroic tonight with the guild so we’ll see.

At least we don’t be behind 60 ilvls if we get it in 3-4 weeks. However if you do normal+Heroic Argus I’m sure it’ll drop soon unless you only have 1 chance per week regardless of difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    Only 2 weeks and people are already frustrated. I can't wait for all the salty threads 2 months for now.

My ToS healing trinkets sim so much higher than any ABT non-pantheon trinket that it's not even funny.
    Yeah kinda want them to nerf sea star or something. Even though mines 930 which isn’t too low it’s just so insanely good it’ll never be replaced.

It could possibly be replaced by a very high ilvl Highfathers Machination which is supposedly fairly good but I still doubt that.

Dps classes have had to deal with arcano and CoF so I can’t say I’m too frustrated with it but it’d be nice to swap it out for one of the newer trinkets that are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Didn’t get mine on normal. Killing argus again on heroic tonight with the guild so we’ll see.

At least we don’t be behind 60 ilvls if we get it in 3-4 weeks. However if you do normal+Heroic Argus I’m sure it’ll drop soon unless you only have 1 chance per week regardless of difficulty.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah kinda want them to nerf sea star or something. Even though mines 930 which isn’t too low it’s just so insanely good it’ll never be replaced.

It could possibly be replaced by a very high ilvl Highfathers Machination which is supposedly fairly good but I still doubt that.

Dps classes have had to deal with arcano and CoF so I can’t say I’m too frustrated with it but it’d be nice to swap it out for one of the newer trinkets that are pretty good.
    As far as i heard from multiple sources it's 1 chance per week regardless of difficulty. Cannot prove it since there is no official statement from blizz but i think it would make sense. At least there were multiple groups that did normal and heroic with same constellation of people and there were only trinket drops in one run.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    As far as i heard from multiple sources it's 1 chance per week regardless of difficulty. Cannot prove it since there is no official statement from blizz but i think it would make sense. At least there were multiple groups that did normal and heroic with same constellation of people and there were only trinket drops in one run.
    I’ve experienced the same. Guild did normal run last week and got 4-5 trinkets then did heroic later in the week and got 0. Still can’t be 100% about that actually being the case but from what people have said and from what I’ve experienced it seems it’s only 1 chance per week. No idea tho

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    My guild got 7 trinkets last night on heroic, and every person in raid received an upgrade item, even if they didn't have the trinket. As of now, I am part of the half of my raid team who does not have the trinket, fml.... lmao

The fact that the upgrade item drops regardless of you having a trinket or not is good, at least, since it means you're not behind if you get yours in 10 weeks.

We got like 5 trinket for 22 people this week. Guess there is some BLP

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    We got like 5 trinket for 22 people this week. Guess there is some BLP
    Doubt that, since we got 3 last week and 0 this week in a raid group of 25+.
    But at least we got an upgrade token this week, just hope they stack since at this pace it will take a long long time for everyone to get a Pantheon trinket.