Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    play for free lul. buying proxy to connect to the server. OH so free
    Not my fault you're in China! D:

You guys ask changes to destroy the classic community, and then claim classic server is a major mistake.

Good strategy.
    Maybe you can for once pull your head out of your ass and stop being a conspiratory lunatic?

Classic communities do know what they want.
    mmmhmmmm sure they do.

Legion/BFA live fanboy instead?
    Delete the game. Calling us retailers is bullshit, we play the real game. Not some mockup fantasy recreation. Calling us fanboys for liking the game is pathetic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    So people aren't allowed to have opinions on forums anymore?

why cant "retailers" (god i hate that term so much) have any talk about playing classic wow?
    because you are not part of the community. Any community is not allowed to talk irrelevant topic.

Just like you wont be able to ask changes to make lol becoming wow in lol communties

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Delete the game. Calling us retailers is bullshit, we play the real game. Not some mockup fantasy recreation. Calling us fanboys for liking the game is pathetic.
    REAL GAME. OH. Haha, say that to players who play other games.

WOW LEGION IS A REAL GAME. OTHER GAME IS NOT. yea

because you are not part of the community. Any community is not able to talk irrelevant topic.
    Just like you wont be able to ask changes to make lol becoming wow in lol communties
    But Blizzard isn't making Classic for private server folk, they are making it for people that play the game and would like to go back in time.
    Private server people contribute absolutely nothing to Blizzard whilst the ones that play Legion do.

because you are not part of the community. Any community is not able to talk irrelevant topic.
    We are a part of that community though. Where do you think they are going to be asking for input on WoW Classic? Do you think they will go to your private servers?

No

The discussion will be had on the WoW Forums.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    But Blizzard isn't making Classic for private server folk, they are making it for people that play the game and would like to go back in time.
    Private server people contribute absolutely nothing to Blizzard whilst the ones that play Legion do.
    It does make classic for people who don't like current wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    We are a part of that community though. Where do you think they are going to be asking for input on WoW Classic? Do you think they will go to your private servers?

No

The discussion will be had on the WoW Forums.
    You are not since you don't think classic server is a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Op, I want to use a bit of your logic here.
    Do you currently subscribe to WoW?

If the answer is no, I hate to break it to you but WoW classic is being developed right now and since you’re not part of the community currently playing live wow, I’m gonna have to ask you to stop.

If you are currently subscribed, I’m going to have to ask you to sit the fuck down and realize everyone’s opinion matters the same!

Oh man, what a novel concept!

That's one audience, yes.
    It's not the entire audience they want to appeal to.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

This entire thread shows how fucking toxic and salty the vanilla "community" is.
    Alt-reich/Trumpism is a disease and it needs to be purged from the world.

But will people that played on private servers play it?
    It does cost money.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    Op, I want to use a bit of your logic here.
    Do you currently subscribe to WoW?

If the answer is no, I hate to break it to you but WoW classic is being developed right now and since you’re not part of the community currently playing live wow, I’m gonna have to ask you to stop.

If you are currently subscribed, I’m going to have to ask you to sit the fuck down and realize everyone’s opinion matters the same!

Oh man, what a novel concept!
    Lol if only OP would have an epiphany after reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    I wonder what it is like living in your special world.
    For people who don't know, after Nostalrius got shut down, the Vanilla private server scene moved first to ex-Czechoslovakia and then to Russia.

We told the trolls in these forums that Blizzard cannot shut down our servers after we moved to Russia. Even today, the most popular Nostalrius Vanilla server clones are run by Russians.
    Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2017-12-08 at 11:08 AM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus View Post
    I honestly didn’t think we could beat the Invective shitposting during ToS, but I think this may be thread of the year. OP is just a shit troll and should be banned. I played vanilla, raiding as a 12 year old. I want to see new models and bug fixes. Oh god, I’m a fucking monster!
    Welllll by changing the models/graphics or whatever and having a toggle switch for both, people would perceive the game differently which is not good in a game that's supposed to be the same for everyone. But i guess you didn't think about that just that '' i like new models'' and thats it?

You are not since you don't think classic server is a good idea.
    I've never said anything against Classic Servers. I just don't agree with your "no bug fixes" version of Classic Servers.

This is the point you can't seem to grasp. There are people that want Classic Servers but also want things like bug fixes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    But will people that played on private servers play it?
    It does cost money.
    Cost money? yea. even new models cost money and make WoD failed. They still do this

because you are not part of the community. Any community is not allowed to talk irrelevant topic.

- - - Updated - - -

REAL GAME. OH. Haha, say that to players who play other games.

WOW LEGION IS A REAL GAME. OTHER GAME IS NOT. yea
    So because I currently play retail WoW i should not be allowed to play classic or have any input on some improvments? i thought Classic was all about community at least that's what I've been hearing but if people who play Retail over classic are shunned because of that. Sounds like the classic community would just be toxic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Welllll by changing the models/graphics or whatever and having a toggle switch for both, people would perceive the game differently which is not good in a game that's supposed to be the same for everyone. But i guess you didn't think about that just that '' i like new models'' and thats it?
    Damn, you seem to have missed the entire point of my post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I've never said anything against Classic Servers. I just don't agree with your "no bug fixes" version of Classic Servers.
    What kinds of bugs?

This is the point you can't seem to grasp. There are people that want Classic Servers but also want things like bug fixes.
    A lot of bugs should NOT be fixed and even make them purposely.