Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I don't think anyone likes Pence.
    Right wing fundies love Pence.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...-pence/546569/
    "Meanwhile, Pence’s presence in the White House has been a boon for the religious right. Evangelical leaders across the country point to his record on abortion and religious freedom and liken him to a prophet restoring conservative Christianity to its rightful place at the center of American life. “Mike Pence is the 24-karat-gold model of what we want in an evangelical politician,” Richard Land, the president of the Southern Evangelical Seminary and one of Trump’s faith advisers, told me. “I don’t know anyone who’s more consistent in bringing his evangelical-Christian worldview to public policy.”"

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    So???? How is that relevant in 2017? I dont even like pence but stuff he did in college unless criminal has 0 relevance today.
    They're already selling spin that Pence is too much of a straight edge choir boy to know what was happening in the White House. Which in my opinion is great news, this means that there's some shit about Trump that hasn't come out yet, and Republicans think there's a good chance that Trump will be impeached.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this literally the behavior of a so-called "Social Justice Warrior" that many of the Dumpsters complain about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pence the type of dude thats afraid to be alone in room with a woman because he might have impure thoughts.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Wow, what a bitch. 11/10 would haze.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    The former Phi Gamma Delta member said they held toga parties despite the college’s strict dry campus rule.

So...Pence is somehow a bad guy for being honest about the frats wrongdoings and obeying the rules?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    The former Phi Gamma Delta member said they held toga parties despite the college’s strict dry campus rule.

So...Pence is somehow a bad guy for being honest about the frats wrongdoings and obeying the rules?
    For the liberals, he is. They only support rules they approve of.

I'm shocked you purposely missed the irony to take a job at 'liberals'.

He was fine with it till he wasn't. Its almost like he threw his frat brothers under a bus to get in the administrations good books.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    For the liberals, he is. They only support rules they approve of.
    Oh this is just precious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fox trying to get ahead of Trumps shitshow if he gets removed to try and make Pence seem like a totes good guy that wasn't in on the entire colluding. See he's such a boy scout he would never shack up with an enemy of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Putin-Chan View Post
    Wow, what a bitch. 11/10 would haze.
    According to Franklin College journalism professor Hank Nuwer, over 200 university hazing deaths have occurred since 1838, with 40 deaths from 2007-17 alone. Alcohol poisoning is the biggest cause of death.
    and

https://www.usatoday.com/picture-gal...017/107665120/

Id say Vice President Pence did the right thing

Dry campus.

Is the fraternity or is it not bound to follow the rules laid down by the university?

Oh yes.........it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    So???? How is that relevant in 2017? I dont even like pence but stuff he did in college unless criminal has 0 relevance today.
    It's as relevant as Obama and CLinton smoking pot in college. It was extremely relevant to the GOP when those guys were president.

This is like the polar opposite of the "David Cameron fucked a dead pig" story.

And somehow I find Cameron the more likeable of the two.

Remind me not to invite you to any parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

of course he did. What wouldn't you expect to find out about a grown man that calls his wife "mother"?
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    What wouldn't you expect to find out about a grown man that calls his wife "mother"?
    I would expect a sex dungeon and a safe word. Seems to be a result of a not very repressed Oedipal complex coupled with a BDSM master/slave relationship.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    of course he did. What wouldn't you expect to find out about a grown man that calls his wife "mother"?
    That never stops being creepy.