Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What will happen to Jaraxxus, Mal'ganis, Tichondris and Mannoroth?

They're practically the only Legion leaders left living. What will they do? Retire on a beach sipping fel-juice? What story can they deliver? Sargeras isn't going anywhere anytime soon nor do they have anywhere near the power or balls to go and rescue him.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Pull a Magtheridon and just rule their own little kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The answer to that question is more than likely infighting. It would have been nice if Blizzard actually clsoed the story of Legion by telling us what the demons will do going forward. My best guess is infighting amongst the different demonic races as they try to find their places in the cosmos, which opens the door for some of the more humanoid ones to be allied/new races (Nathrezim, Succubi/Incubi).
    I would've def made Jaraxxus a raid boss in Antorus as well as Mal'ganis, Tich and Vari as a council fight. Mannoroth could appear as a world or quest boss.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Maybe we'll see some more lightforged demons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    The answer to that question is more than likely infighting. It would have been nice if Blizzard actually clsoed the story of Legion by telling us what the demons will do going forward. My best guess is infighting amongst the different demonic races as they try to find their places in the cosmos, which opens the door for some of the more humanoid ones to be allied/new races (Nathrezim, Succubi/Incubi).
    Well they could be saving it for the future...perhaps they team up and cause some problems and the army of light helps?

Or maybe they'll just be forgotten like so many other things...only Blizz can tell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I would really like if they found real jobs and got their lives straight.

Mannoroth probably killed himself after being such a huge failure.

Deleted
    Jarraxus will just become Eradar Lord of the Burning now

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I would've def made Jaraxxus a raid boss in Antorus as well as Mal'ganis, Tich and Vari as a council fight. Mannoroth could appear as a world or quest boss.
    Tich was only recently killed in Nighthold. He probably hasn't reincarnated again. As for Mannoroth, he was killed by our Grom, then by AU Grommash, partially revived by AU Gul'dan only to be killed again. It will likely take him years or decades to recover enough to revive.

Although I do agree a dreadlord council fight would've been awesome, they decided to go in a different direction with Vari being in the shithouse and having the shit tortured out of him. So unless they throw Mal'ganis (MIA since Wrath) and Tich (recently killed) into the same pot, it would be kinda weird. Mally and Tich are just gonna sit in the same room watching their brother be tortured and be all chill about it.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Jarraxus is now jobless and homeless.
    Mal'Ganis is a freelancer and is working somewhere.
    Tichondrius is waiting for respawn (in 35 787 484 948 441 894 days)
    Mannoroth is also dead (dead dead dead dead)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt Malganis the Dreadlord that architected the demon assault on the Priests nether cathedral only to be subsequently killed in the nether (aka dead forever) by Lothraxion and the PC paladin?

Or am i thinking of Balthazar? Its been too long.

[edit] It was Balnazzar who was killed in the above scenario.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2017-12-08 at 05:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth is dead dead, and tich is also dead and won't be doing his respawn thing for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Mannoroth is dead dead, and tich is also dead and won't be doing his respawn thing for quite some time.
    Without Argus around to respawn them, aren't they all dead dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noram54 View Post
    Without Argus around to respawn them, aren't they all dead dead?
    Argus isn't the reason they respawn, Argus is just the reason they respawn so fast in Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Wasnt Malganis the Dreadlord that architected the demon assault on the Priests nether cathedral only to be subsequently killed in the nether (aka dead forever) by Lothraxion and the PC paladin?

Or am i thinking of Balthazar? Its been too long.

I do believe it was Balnazzar that was the orchestrator there. Mal'ganis is still MIA

All the aforementioned demons are dead. /thread

7+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth died in the same place as Archimonde (well, not far away anyways), he's dead as dead can be. Hellfire Citadel was so saturated in fel it fulfilled the requirement to kill a demon permanantly.

The rest however could very well be kicking around.

(and no, the cinematic trumps the mythic phase, sorry to any raiders who need to validate themselves)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Mannoroth and Tichondrius are dead and probably didn’t get revived before Argus died.

Mal’ganis might be involved with the new Lich king and Kel’thuzaad in some capacity.

We will face Jaraxxus. Probably.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malganis will be back once we eventually get around to scourge 2.0. He has always been a prime mover in the undead/scourge stuff. As someone who mains a DK it seems to me that there can be little doubt that Bolvar is up to some shit in icecrown.

What the hell are you all talking about?
    Mannoroth is alive as hell. The only reason Archi ist most likely dead is because we fought him in the nether. Mannoroth was never fought in the nether, he is as alive as one can be lol. Always funny to see how many people actually have no clue what they are talking about.
    Also, demons can still respawn, even after Argus death...