Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinhia View Post
    I would assume it's a PTR oversight, unless there's new dialogue referencing that?

Seems really stupid to put that cool emotional reference in there in broken Silithus and then just completely ignore it ever happened post patch...
    Well, the character did say she died many times and always awakened there again. It's not absurd to think it happened again.
    Whatever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Well, the character did say she died many times and always awakened there again. It's not absurd to think it happened again.
    Well sure. But then why go all the trouble to put the dead NPC in and the solemn flavor text and then just ignore it?

"It seems her watch has finally ended..."

JK she's back just like before. Fooled ya.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Deleted
    1. Zuni
    2. Arthas the True King
    3. Ysera
    4. Vol'Jin
    5. Good boy Garrosh
    6. Deathwing the Saviour
    7. Ragnaros the Great
    8. Vol'jin again
    9. Tirion
    10. Varian?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knaifu, number one casualty in legion. I dont want to lose her.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the last bit of dignity Malfurion and Tyrande had. It died a painful death in Val'Shara.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Do the quests in Azsuna and you'll know who is no. 2.

And Argus as a being never existed before this expansion / chronicle explanations that planets have souls. Before chronicle we could've thought Azeroth was unique with the old god interest in it.

At least Gul'dan or KJ existed in lore longer than that.
    Azsuna is legion so not sure how he would matter more than Argus from what google shows me he was a nightborn(there for he showed up in the same xpack as Argus) so in fact NO WAY he could top Argus the titan that enabled the legion to wage its endless crusade against the cosmos.

Deleted
    Varian, Tirion and Runas. Gul'dan is the only WoW villain I actually wanted to kill... the way he broke Tirion and murdered Varian... *Alliance tears* and I know Runas didn't technically die, but he might as well have. I really enjoyed his little story and it was one of the few times in game I actually felt bad for a character. Poor guy.

Also Ysera I didn't give a shiet about, because she was just a green Alexstrasza and Alexstrasza herself is already extremely boring. I say we use her as a meatshield when the Void arrives

1 Tirion
    2 Varian
    3 Gul'dan
    4 Elisande
    5 Ysera
    6 Vol'jin
    7 Kil'jaeden
    8 Amber Kearn
    9 Varimathras
    10 that guy
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Don't forget Karam Magespear, the good twin from the shadow, affliction, markman, balance, and frost mage challenge. We defeat his insane evil brother Raest, we're all celebrating earning our new weapon appearances, and Raest decides to self destruct and take Karam with him. =-(
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Knaifu, number one casualty in legion. I dont want to lose her.
    Knaifu was the coolest lore character we've had in a while. Should just be passed on/locked up or whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    The Pre-launch Invasions.
    Was he? I just went through a list of all the bosses and he wasn't listed.

She isn't. Go there after killing Argus and you will find her corpse. If you click on it you get a dialog box that simply says <It seems her watch has finally ended>.
    Ah, alright. Thought I saw a screen of her alive and well looking over the destruction. Sorry for the misconception!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Was he? I just went through a list of all the bosses and he wasn't listed.
    I did fight him back at Westfall....

However, I deleted that Screenshot for more space. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Ah, alright. Thought I saw a screen of her alive and well looking over the destruction. Sorry for the misconception!
    She's alive on the PTRs again, so you were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Knaifu was the coolest lore character we've had in a while. Should just be passed on/locked up or whatever
    What should happen is we use our weapons to cleanse the sword and knaifu uses the opportunity to jump from the dagger INTO the sword. She uses it to create her own domain with an instance portal in the hilt. BAM! BfA raid!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

She isn't. Go there after killing Argus and you will find her corpse. If you click on it you get a dialog box that simply says <It seems her watch has finally ended>.
    And in 7.3.5 PTR she's back alive.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Vol'jin. The first warchief i actually liked. His death, shameless Sylvanas-fan-service. Enjoy your new warchief while you can, emo weebs. We will kill her too, at some point.
    2. Varian. Even though i'm a Dwarf fan, he was a favorite of mine. RIP.
    3. Tirion. I'm far from a paladin-lover, but he deserved better. Too much "RRMartin-ing" went on there.
    4. Runas. Shame, he was interesting. Waste of space, but interesting.
    9. Ysera. Expected. Dragons cant babysit us forever.
    10. Gul'dan. Spacetime-traveler alternate-Gul'dan shouldnt even be here in the first place. And neither should WoD (even though it's art and world were my favorite so far).

Arluin is one, but Margaux's death really pissed me off. She did nothing but appeasingly request a guard to stop being a violent douche to her workers. The swift conviction of death for that was an overkill even for their dystopian facist regime. I hope Victoire purged the ranks after the war ended, because some of the military in Suramar is susceptible to power trips even without Legion involvement.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    Jaraxxus..died?
    Anyway, why wasn't Jaraxxus or Mel'Ganis in Legion at all? Two of the best demon lords, and they didn't get no story at all.