Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Not like they are even people in his eyes.
    sad.
    Problem with the ME is that it\s a self prophiling prophacy in a way.

ME is shit because certain countries keep on pushing for conflict because of interest and then the same people will complain about how dangerous Muslims are after they just pushed for another war.

If I was born in Iraq as a millennium I would have experienced more wartime then peacetime within my own borders thanks to allot of foreign pushing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Problem with the ME is that it\s a self prophiling prophacy in a way.

ME is shit because certain countries keep on pushing for conflict because of interest and then the same people will complain about how dangerous Muslims are after they just pushed for another war.

If I was born in Iraq as a millennium I would have experienced more wartime then peacetime within my own borders thanks to allot of foreign pushing.
    Problem is that some people like to practice tolerance and understanding as long as it's not at their expense. It is certainly safer and cozier to preach Middle East peace and understanding in California, as opposed to in Israel which has occasional rain of rockets in its weather forecast here and there and as my friend said "arabs going stabby stabby" from time to time.

You know it's like all these "it's not his fault, it's the society!" memes. Well, problem is it ain't making it any better for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Well he managed to not destroy another country or two yet, like Obama did with Syria and Yemen. So I guess Trump is in the lead so far.
    Nice time wizardry there, comparing 1 year of Trump with 8 years of Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Problem is that some people like to practice tolerance and understanding as long as it's not at their expense. It is certainly safer and cozier to preach Middle East peace and understanding in California, as opposed to in Israel which has occasional rain of rockets in its weather forecast here and there and as my friend said "arabs going stabby stabby" from time to time.

You know it's like all these "it's not his fault, it's the society!" memes. Well, problem is it ain't making it any better for me.
    And it also does not make it any less racist, but whatever floats your boat.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my defense, I and my friends don't chant "Death to Arabs!", guess better be a "racist" than a murderous racist that we have on the other side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    1 year and still not destroyed a country then - still good. I swear destroying random countries on Earth is a favorite pastime of the US presidents. Do they get a medal for each?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And, you know, not being responsible for either country's destruction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

1 year and still not destroyed a country then - still good. I swear destroying random countries on Earth is a favorite pastime of the US presidents. Do they get a medal for each?
    They didn't give him Nobel Peace Prize yet, so he can't start!

Do israeli soldiers get medals for killing palestinian kids? Because I see a lot more direct responsibility in those actions than any obama had in yemen and syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Do israeli soldiers get medals for killing palestinian kids? Because I see a lot more direct responsibility in those actions than any obama had in yemen and syria.
    Whatastinian? I keep asking: can someone show me a world map that has a nation called Palestine on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Whatastinian? I keep asking: can someone show me a world map that has a nation called Palestine on it?
    What an ignorant piece of drivel. Wipe your mouth.

For this argument, maps exist when israel dont exist too. Stupids guys everywhere !
    I'm waiting for someone suggesting to vitrify all the region so everyone can have peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, we put them in jail. Except during Passover, after all we need some Palestinian kids blood to make matzos.

How many medals your war "heroes" got for raining blood and "spreading freedom" in Middle East and killing hundreds of thousands of people cumulatively in Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq? I can bet your ass quite a few there were kids. I would shut up if I were you - when it comes to killing innocent kids - US is by far no.1 there. Fucking rich, getting the quoted sentence from a yank. Maybe sit down and think this thing over, in-between droning a wedding or three in Afghanistan.

Your precious Obama literally unshackled Iran by gifting it with immense wealth which it happily used to prop both Hezbollah which murders people right and left in Syria on Iran's order and in Yemen where Iran funded "rebels" are raging across the country. Both these financed by Obama.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    True that. No wonder Trump is so mild when it comes to spreading wanton destruction compared to his predecessors.

I think it's fair to be a racist against people you are at war with and who kill people from your country and allies and are against your interests.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2017-12-09 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Oh I dont know, he could have gotten one by just being elected, the way Obama did.

Oh I dont know, he could have gotten one by just being elected, the way Obama did.
    That was the biggest piece of bullcrap ever. Obama getting a nobel peace prize. What a fucking joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    That was the biggest piece of bullcrap ever. Obama getting a nobel peace prize. What a fucking joke.
    *snort* That was literally a "wut?" moment. I guess the guy makes good memes, so that can be counted as building bridges across the nations or something.

No, we put them in jail. Except during Passover, after all we need some Palestinian kids blood to make matzos.

How many medals your war "heroes" got for raining blood and "spreading freedom" in Middle East and killing hundreds of thousands of people cumulatively in Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq? I can bet your ass quite a few there were kids. I would shut up if I were you - when it comes to killing innocent kids - US is by far no.1 there. Fucking rich, getting the quoted sentence from a yank. Maybe sit down and think this thing over, in-between droning a wedding or three in Afghanistan.

Your precious Obama literally unshackled Iran by gifting it with immense wealth which it happily used to prop both Hezbollah which murders people right and left in Syria on Iran's order and in Yemen where Iran funded "rebels" are raging across the country. Both these financed by Obama.
    Riiiight dude. Sure you do. The only case I've seen where a soldier was actually jailed was for an extrajudicial execution of a captive that was caught on film and you still had israelis arguing against prosecution. If I had to guess, you were one of them.

Have fun living in an apartheid state. It took the US a while to get over that. South africa got over it. Let me know when your country grows up and becomes a civilized nation instead of what you are now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Riiiight dude. Sure you do. The only case I've seen where a soldier was actually jailed was for an extrajudicial execution of a captive that was caught on film and you still had israelis arguing against prosecution. If I had to guess, you were one of them.

Have fun living in an apartheid state. It took the US a while to get over that. South africa got over it. Let me know when your country grows up and becomes a civilized nation instead of what you are now.
    You generalize too much, cupcake, if anything I think he got less than he should have. Israeli people arguing against prosecution? Yes, just in the same way stabby stabby heroes of the resistance against Zionist enemy are praised by Pals. Plebs be plebs either side.

I certainly have fun living in my state, which happens to be the only state in the Middle East where people don't live under constant fear of being thrown in jail or worse shot dead over random forum or social media bullshit. Maybe that's why I liberally allow myself to sit here and discuss things with you.

It certainly could have been better, but it takes two people for a dance and it seems you and your pals are too eager on making us do this dance solo, while absolving the other side of just about everything.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-12-09 at 10:10 PM.

I certainly have fun living in my state, which happens to be the only state in the Middle East where people don't live under constant fear of being thrown in jail or worse shot dead over random forum or social media bullshit.
    Well, if you're jewish, sure. If you're palestinian you could be thrown in jail or have your house knocked down if you just live where your family has been living for hundreds of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you're jewish, sure. If you're palestinian you could be thrown in jail or have your house knocked down if you just live where your family has been living for hundreds of years.
    Yeah no - we don't have issue with free speech, that's why you have all these interviews on CNN where people openly denounce Israel in the middle of Jerusalem.

Of course if you go on from words to actions, you face the consequences - it's called "the law", something about don't stab or blow up people. Don't know, maybe in your country that ok, here it's not.

Imagine same picture in Gaza - citizens publicly denouncing Hamas... you'd be shot in the back of your head in the middle of a square as a Zionist spy.