Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I can't see that image of Talanji without thinking that that helm must be insanely heavy, and she must suffer terrible headaches because of it.
    What if she and Rastakhan just have weird shaped heads? Like Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot!

"The Goddess Queen"

We have enough Gods and Goddesses for the Players to beat up as it is...

We don't need more...

Though, tbh, i'd like more Gods/Goddesses to deck...

Just imagine: Me defeating Elune. Some lvl 120 defeating the Goddess herself.

SUCK IT, BOOTLEG SAILOR MOON/MADOKA! Aha....

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would like to think a major lore character that has been talked about for a while wouldn’t show up to immediately die.
    Na blizzard will kill him good forbid the troll to have a decent leader, lets just have a no name queen lead them
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I always just assumed Talanji would be the one to persuade her father into joining the Horde, and that's why she's prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    "The Goddess Queen"

We have enough Gods and Goddesses for the Players to beat up as it is...

We don't need more...

Though, tbh, i'd like more Gods/Goddesses to deck...

Just imagine: Me defeating Elune. Some lvl 120 defeating the Goddess herself.

SUCK IT, BOOTLEG SAILOR MOON/MADOKA! Aha....
    God-king/queen is a just a title. We also saw it in the Vrykul with God-King Skovald. They aren't actual Gods.

I'd prefer we don't lose Rastakhan immediately, been looking forward to meeting the bloke.

I wouldn't mind if he's out of commission for a while due to Zul and we mostly interact with Talanji but having him die... Please no...

Also, I'd like to keep the leader's gender ratio balanced somewhat, which it mostly could be with Rastakhan around.

Currently we've got 5 male and 1 female leader in either faction, if we disregard the Pandaren for a bit, assume that Rokhan is the temporary leader of the Darkspear, and just let Muradin be the Ironforge leader.
    Then add the Allied Races and we've got 1 male and 2 female added to each side.

Rastakhan, Mayla and Thalyssra on the Horde, and either Turalyon, Alleria and Moira, or Umbric, Fareeya and Moira on the Alliance.

But that's just a minor detail for the most part. I just wanna meet the king himself and not lose another famous Troll character. XP

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    God-king/queen is a just a title. We also saw it in the Vrykul with God-King Skovald. They aren't actual Gods.

Still wanna kick her ass....

Why is she dressed like a night elf? Hell, there's some Azshara in that attire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this is something that I was thinking for some time

if talanji was not important, she would not have been named and shown with her father in the blizzcon

also talanji is the face of zandalar on the official BFA website instead of rastakhan

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth

I'm sure that rastakhan will die and Talanji assumes the power as goddess queen
    The game could need more balance. At this point, every Major Character is a woman. Talanji, Sylvanas, Katherine Proudmoore, Thrall who has eyebrows which is a trait you normally see only on female Orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would like to think a major lore character that has been talked about for a while wouldn’t show up to immediately die.
    He's a troll so even if he 'dies' he may show up and still feature strongly as a 'spirit guide' of sorts alongside Vol'jin for Talanji
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    He's a troll so even if he 'dies' he may show up and still feature strongly as a 'spirit guide' of sorts alongside Vol'jin for Talanji
    this
    It can happen

yeah this is what i assumed when they showed her

rastakhan is as good as dead and she will be the horde leader. the only question is how it will happen

presumably the horde will show up and rastakhan will be too proud to join his mighty nation of straight backed trolls with the puny horde but then he will get wiped out by the blood god or the alliance or something and his much smarter daughter will take over and pledge allegiance to the lich queen

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    yeah this is what i assumed when they showed her

rastakhan is as good as dead and she will be the horde leader. the only question is how it will happen

presumably the horde will show up and rastakhan will be too proud to join his mighty nation of straight backed trolls with the puny horde but then he will get wiped out by the blood god or the alliance or something and his much smarter daughter will take over and pledge allegiance to the lich queen
    I think Zul is going to kill him

7+ Year Old Account
    and how this shit is good, casper the friendly ghost once again? no kill me instead
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2017-12-10 at 03:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The game could need more balance. At this point, every Major Character is a woman. Talanji, Sylvanas, Katherine Proudmoore, Thrall who has eyebrows which is a trait you normally see only on female Orcs.
    I'm pretty sure we can mention like 10 times more male character with more development (i do hope that Jaina mother becomes "someone" and not just... well... Jaina's mother)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I'm pretty sure we can mention like 10 times more male character with more development (i do hope that Jaina mother becomes "someone" and not just... well... Jaina's mother)
    Anduin. Another female character who now leads the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Anduin. Another female character who now leads the Alliance.
    Having in mind how are most female character in wow history, i don't think its fair to call Anduin a woman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin Kenobi is stupid anyway. Full resurrection or bust
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

No one with a hat that massive isn't the true leader. Everyone knows hat size translates to authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    No one with a hat that massive isn't the true leader. Everyone knows hat size translates to authority.

lol jaja