Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    It’s ok I still hate you with the fire of 1000 suns and hope Gremlins feed on you after midnight but thanks
    Lol. The gremlins better hope they like .357 Mag hollow point ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Is his face deformed from the parents? if so its their fault, shouldn't be breeding.
    Sigh, your posts are always so predictable...

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    I think kids bully in a lot of cases to boost their lack of confidence or garner acceptance around them.

That's why if others disapprove or reject them for the bullying, they will instantly stop.

Example, short kid that had a locker next to me kept getting shoved into it by a Ginger during middle school.

One day, while trying to shove him into his locker, he shoved the short kid into me instead. It caught me by surprise and knocked my head against my locker. I snapped and called him a swear word really loud that everyone heard. He stood there face to face with me for a while but it walked away. Ginger never bothered short kid again.

Also, there were a lot of times I saw bullying, didn't like it, but failed to call it out. Bullying happens because stupid kids let it happen.
    Well that's true. Bullying is extremely different though when it is based off like race or sexuality. You can't changes those and it does more mental damage than say... being bullied because you're scrawny or fat, you can change that... you can't change being gay or asian though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Schools don't do anything about it either. At the end of the day, they are there for a paycheck and don't give a shit about the students.
    To this day, I'm still pretty pissed that I was abused at home and the school did jack shit about it. They must have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

Like I said. There is no perfect solution for all situations. Also sounds like you might be cray cray which is what put a target on your back.
    I'm the crazy one? I deal with being called fag on a daily basis, hit, jumped, punched, spat at, and when I snap and try to kill my tormentor. I am the crazy when I am seething with hate after what they did to me drawing pictures of me posting them about the school making songs about me following me after school. The constant threats and such and follow through on those threats, when I decide enough and attack I'm the crazy one , not the little fucking sociopaths?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I see your point. During WW2, they had what they called the CC Corps service. People who for some reason failed something when they were drafted, they would be enlisted in it. They did a lot of road work and conservation/society services. The important point however was, they had to. You could not say, well, fuck you! I am not doing shit. Farm workers and important skills in factories and other vital skills jobs would not be required to.
    I think that’s prudent it’s better than mindless shit we have now. Sentiment is nice if it comes from somewhere and you know why or think to ask. Some poor SOB getting off a boat storming a beach and watching other guys heads fucking exploded yeah some how a free meal at Applebee’s after being carded by some zit popper seems stupid.

Especially when a lot of people don’t have an ounce of courage to back up and thank those for why they served and died. Farms liberty, family, God, Country not always in that order.

I’d much rather serve by taking care of that gift. Hope none has to ever do that shit again and watching Nazis get punched on YouTube.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I'm the crazy one? I deal with being called fag on a daily basis, hit, jumped, punched, spat at, and when I snap and try to kill my tormentor. I am the crazy when I am seething with hate after what they did to me drawing pictures of me posting them about the school making songs about me following me after school. The constant threats and such and follow through on those threats, when I decide enough and attack I'm the crazy one , not the little fucking sociopaths?
    Do not pay any attention to posts like he made. You did nothing wrong and the ones to blame is the school and the parents of the students who did the bullying. My son did something like that to another student because they were gay?, I would chew his ass out good and tell him I was ashamed at him and deeply disappointed. And it would not end there, but with other punishment ( not physical ). Thankfully I never had to because he is a good son and I tried my best to teach him right.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Fights don't end, if you beat your bullies they just get their friends to ambush you later. They don't forget a humiliation like that, it just escalates the situation. And they don't play fair.
    Not always true, after I gave my Bully a harsh beating in HighSchool I didn't have it happen again for the rest of my Schooling.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that’s prudent it’s better than mindless shit we have now. Sentiment is nice if it comes from somewhere and you know why or think to ask. Some poor SOB getting off a boat storming a beach and watching other guys heads fucking exploded yeah some how a free meal at Applebee’s after being carded by some zit popper seems stupid.

Especially when a lot of people don’t have an ounce of courage to back up and thank those for why they served and died. Farms liberty, family, God, Country not always in that order.

I’d much rather serve by taking care of that gift. Hope none has to ever do that shit again and watching Nazis get punched on YouTube.
    I agree. Not everyone has the stuff or desire to be a combat soldier. Or needs to. But as we have said, public service, even mandatory, can be a good thing for a couple years.

10+ Year Old Account
    It’s happens because some are glad it’s not them eating shit. Others like yourself didn’t care because you didn’t notice or care.

Which is reasonable most people trying to get through their own shit aren’t looking to save anyone else or aware others have it bad or worse.
    Kids are weak minded and still developing. I certainly cared and noticed but like you said didn't want to eat shit.

Honestly, we need those experiences in order to develop and learn from them. Then we regret them when we are older, but we also know better when we are older.

We know the difference between right and wrong and morality as an adult because of our lack thereof as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You might be. Honestly I wasn't there. It is obvious you feel everything was one directional but its very possible you had more to play into this. If what you said is true then maybe you have a point. But its impossible to tell. Victim cards are to often played these days with the expectation of total surrender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. The gremlins better hope they like .357 Mag hollow point ammo.
    That’s some expensive ammo you seen those damn things spawn. Come on you’re a military man fight smart man sunlight. Much cheaper.

Plan B would be to tell the guy who’s girlfriend hit on you why her sink and appliances work now. What’s your address... I’m kidding.

You left fresh milk in her fridge didn’t you.

You might be. Honestly I wasn't there. It is obvious you feel everything was one directional but its very possible you had more to play into this. If what you said is true then maybe you have a point. But its impossible to tell. Victim cards are to often played these days with the expectation of total surrender.
    I was quiet and stuck to myself and one friend. I didn't talk to many people... and tried to ignore them.

"it is possible you feel it was one directional" Right I mean not too far into school I was singled out because of my accent and I'm gay. Literally it would go something like homophobic kid calls me a faggot and spits on me, okay... what could I have done differently to not have him do that? Like what hmm... I don't know I guess I could not be gay?

10+ Year Old Account
    But it is also wrong for you to suggest he did based on what you said yourself. You was not there. Like all these sexual assault accusers. I do not auto assume they are true like some do based on personal bias. Show me some proof or shut the hell up. :P You do not have to believe him, up to you. But no reason to act like a ass about it.

But it is also wrong for you to suggest he did based on what you said yourself. You was not there. Like all these sexual assault accusers. I do not auto assume they are true like some do based on personal bias. Show me some proof or shut the hell up. :P You do not have to believe him, up to you. But no reason to act like a ass about it.
    Wrong and right isn't something we can determine on the MMO-Champion forums. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Kids are weak minded and still developing. I certainly cared and noticed but like you said didn't want to eat shit.

Honestly, we need those experiences in order to develop and learn from them. Then we regret them when we are older, but we also know better when we are older.

We know the difference between right and wrong and morality as an adult because of our lack thereof as a kid.
    No we fucking do not and if you think that shit you learned nothing. Kids being attacked by a god damn bear on their way walking to school isn’t about teaching them to be desert for the bear.

Seriously this silly overly romantic garbage needs to stop or some people need to be eaten by more bears on their way walking to some place else.

Bullying is a shit thing to do and it doesn’t develop character anymore or less than it’s responsible for creating things like school shootings when a person has had enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong and right isn't something we can determine on the MMO-Champion forums. Sorry.
    Not with that attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    That’s some expensive ammo you seen those damn things spawn. Come on you’re a military man fight smart man sunlight. Much cheaper.

Plan B would be to tell the guy who’s girlfriend hit on you why her sink and appliances work now. What’s your address... I’m kidding.

You left fresh milk in her fridge didn’t you.
    Well, Gremlims have large heads which look somewhat like watermelons.You seen what a .357 Mag round does to a watermelon?

And the BF bully, was just pissed off because I looked like Brad Pitt and he looked like Karl Malden. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Still a choice you have. On any forum.

Well, this is a good example of why us old folks need to arm ourselves. lol! But, I see your point and it is getting more dangerous out there. The family unit is not near as strong as it use to be. I mean, if you watch the media. Personally, I saw some rough shit when I was young. Having spent some time as a teenager in the rough, high crime rate area of Cleveland Ohio. There were several occasions my fast speed saved me.
    Well overall crime rates are coming down, but still if I had kids I would think twice about giving them advice like "stand up to your bullies". Sounds great, but in practice might just make things worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    break their jaw. it'll stay shut after that.
    But then you'll just get expelled, schools don't give a fuck...they never give a fuck unless it's against you.

Some bastard was mocking me because my Dad died...I said I would kill him...the little fuck waited for half a school day to even tell the Dean and what happens? I'm the only one who gets in trouble...fucker and his family even hired a lawyer and he was as cool as a cucumber when he was supposed to be *afraid* for his life, and then the scumbag lawyer told him to lie and he was on the stand trying to claim on top of me trying to kill him I was stalking his dog of a sister.

Honestly there is no justice in the world...sucks for the kid. Probably get him thrown out but he does have to stand up for himself.

Still a choice you have. On any forum.
    I never took the choice. I only pointed out the truth.