Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Whoever made warrior tanks what they are in Legion.

I want to thank the person that made sure pvp/pve is a toggle in the next expansion onward and not a server thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever decided to take flying away.

5+ Year Old Account
    The bastard who designs the 'cancer' trash that's in every raid. You all know it. The stuff before Bot in NH, just before DH in ToS, etc. I want to find him and punch him in the mouth... Then buy him a beer because that is some top level sadism.

Whoever came up with Retribution Passive and Shield of Vengance.

Whoever came up with the design for Paladin Legion class mount and thought that it was interesting enought to compete with sperm elementals and flying demon monkeys.

Whoever came up with Titanforging being a good idea.

Whoever thought Legion-daries would be a fun and exciting system.

Whoever thought LFR would a good and beneficial addition to the game.

Whoever decided that the simplest payed changes for characters will be so expensive.

All the above people, imo, deserve to get a massive smack in the face by a seagull... And then get shit on...

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiry View Post
    Whoever decided Survival should be a melee spec.
    This! A melee spec for hunter is nice, but instead of change an entire spec into something totally different they should've just give us a 4th spec.

Deleted
    The person who removed dot snapshotting

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoever thought Cataclysm style talent trees are better than Wotlk.
    Whoever thought Survival Hunter should be melee
    Whoever decided that Blood DK should be the only tank spec.
    Whoever decided to add Pathfinder part 2.
    Whoever decided that making a bnch of unbalanced legendaries and making them RNG was gonna be fun.
    whoever decided that Titanforging was a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    The person who did away with DK Blood dps spec..
    Blood dps was my favorite and I was tanking in Unholy, when they announced "Blood is now Tank and the other two are dps"...

Whoever decided to let the rogue tier 21 set without boots for mythic difficulty.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Blood dps was my favorite and I was tanking in Unholy, when they announced "Blood is now Tank and the other two are dps"...
    Yeah I agree. They should've just let all 3 specs be whatever they want to be, while all other classes have one tree dedicated to one thing. They should have also left Shadow of Death in game. While we are at it, Icebound Fortitude did nothing wrong.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

The guy who thought that MoP classes had too many abilitys. MoP classes where Amazing

The one that decided to remove crafting recipes from vanilla when it turned into Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomads View Post
    Whoever decided that the RPG aspect of the game got in the way of the MMO aspect.

I want to play in a fantasy world... not play a fantasy FPS.
    After that, the MMO person got fired too, remaining WoW with a lost of the RPG and the MMO part.
    Making WoW just a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Reiry View Post
    Whoever decided Survival should be a melee spec.
    Yeah this. I used to love Survival Hunter. Lock and load procs. Serpent sting and black arrow.
    Making changes to Warlocks after MoP, when they were pretty much in their best state. Changing Demonology and removing Meta (damn I loved that spec).
    Changing how DK runes refreshed after Wotlk - and the gutting of many of the DK abilities.
    Homogenizing Hunter Pets.
    Getting rid of Crane Stance with Mistweaver Monks.
    Removing casting while moving after already enjoying it with Shaman and Warlocks.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Whoever came up with the design for Paladin Legion class mount and thought that it was interesting enought to compete with sperm elementals and flying demon monkeys.
    I like the Paladin's Legion mount more than the other classes I have. (Hunter, Rogue, Monk, Death Knight and Warlock, if you must know). It fits what Paladins are, but I would have preferred a pegasus-like mount more ... even if the mount sprouted wings when it flight of holy energy that would have been a bit better, but it is definitely one of the better mounts.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The guy who fucked up warlock in legion.

After 1 year into Legion, he realised how he fucked up and in a desperate attempt made affli OP to make lock viable for raiding, forcing people to play affli, a broken boring spec where you run around waving your hands throwing the same invisible spells over and over until boss is dead.
    Last edited by Thorad; 2017-12-11 at 12:42 PM.

People behind class design in WoD and Legion together with idiots that came with skillforged idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Whoever it is that keeps adding exclusive limited time rewards to heroic raids.

The guy who removed the MoP and WoD legendary questlines.

Basically whoever is responsible for removing content or rewards either in the name of exclusivity or because they wanted to put new content there instead of simply phasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Whoever it is that keeps adding exclusive limited time rewards to heroic raids.

The guy who removed the MoP and WoD legendary questlines.

Basically whoever is responsible for removing content or rewards either in the name of exclusivity or because they wanted to put new content there instead of simply phasing it.
    I like the exclusive stuff. In PvE, it's just nice to have things other don't imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Whoever decided to take flying away.
    Yeah, just pretty much have a problem with the developer(s) who have a problem with flying.

I honestly just don't think their content and gameplay is compelling or interesting enough to be done stuck on the ground being forced to 'experience' (see: hate) the landscape (see: convoluted mountains).
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.