Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ALL the transmog.

I like to fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmuci View Post
    You know, that might be an interesting goal: get as many fully functional gold oriented order hall characters.
    See this is the problem with answering questions like yours... we're all different. You read that and when "Hmm... that might be interesting" whereas I read it and thought "God no..."

I'm like you - I come back, play, go away, etc. Honestly, I think that's fine. It's one thing if there's something that I've not tried and might really like... then I should try it. But it's not inherently better to play month in and month out vs what we do. Both are fine, it's about whether you're having fun or not.

When i was playing, the things i enjoyed the most was

Farming mounts
    Farming pets
    Transmog runs
    Doing the world quests
    Farming ore/herbs
    Farming gold
    Complete achievements

And on the odd occasions, i did LFR.

Man, i miss playing the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non-Raider and Non-PvP'er, are we talking teams/groups/active?

I don't consider myself a raider anymore, nor a heavy PvP'er.

I do...
    ... Farming for mounts.
    ... Farming for toys.
    ... Farming for companions.
    ... Farming for Auction selling.
    ... Farming for Transmog.
    ... Farming World Quests.
    ... Join Mythic+ for fun.
    ... Join Dungeons for fun.
    ... Join Battlegrounds for fun.
    ... Join Roleplay for fun (of course).
    ... Join open world events for fun.
    ... Join Looking For Raid for fun.
    ... Get lost in hoarding issues.
    ... Get lost in achievement whoring.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and feeding my altoholic needs.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly farm achievement points and mount, that's it

I unsubbed for a year.

Just started, and my goal is to get flying so that I'll be ready when the void elves & the other night elves come out.

I don't consider myself a raider/heavy pvp-er. I'm a roleplayer, so that should tell something.

That being said - I roleplay! When WoD plagued the main playerbase, the roleplayers thrived! It's fun and imaginative and a nice break from the daily WoW rhythm.

But of course, it can grow stale on its own, so I also join random casual raid pugs, I try to do a m+15 weekly, and if I had more time, focus on pet battles/level more alts and so on. I'm quite interested in the new leveling changes, hoping it'll be fun and such. Might be a bigger focus in the future. There's also the occasional BGs or arenas with friends (A night elf RPer without the vicious warsaber? Heresy!).

There's lots to do in WoW, not only heavy PvE/PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    I know it's not the point of the thread but you could get over a millon gold each month without farming with 12 capped characters and order hall missions
    I've got 10 capped chars right now. Albeit some of them don't have especially well-itemised followers, one million gold sounds super optimistic. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Perhaps you should put your phone away whilst driving, for both your own as well as other peoples safety...
    My middle name is danger.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    I play on Role-Playing servers. I really love the lore and characters and that allows me to feel more a part of it. Also you get to meet awesome friends and take part in or host RP events. I was dubious at first about RP but since finding a good guild I really enjoy it!

Winding up Trade Chat never gets old

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    For that you'd have to farm order ressources.

in WOD, it was easier.
    Trade Blood of Sargeras for resources for the alts. I only play 1 character

Quote Originally Posted by Caaethil View Post
    I've got 10 capped chars right now. Albeit some of them don't have especially well-itemised followers, one million gold sounds super optimistic. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.

You can see how the weekly quantity increases as I get more characters maxed out
    Last edited by ReVnX; 2017-12-11 at 10:23 PM.

Raiding is not the only form of PVE.

This game has a ton of PVE content outside of raiding, both at max level as of Legion, and in the accumulated content spanning over a decade back in time.

One of my friends does nothing but collect transmogs and battle pets. Granted he PVPs with his battle pets, but still...

That being said, I'm the kind of person that can partake in every aspect of the game, but if I'm not standing on a basis of raiding regularly, I'll lose interest/feel unfullfilled.

Gear my characters for Artifact challenge, search for other skins, transmogs, leveling professions for transmog, mounts.

The usual.