Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    While they are a cool race, I personally hope that they don't waste an Allied race on turtle or fox people who have basically no lore yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    While they are a cool race, I personally hope that they don't waste an Allied race on turtle or fox people who have basically no lore yet.
    So in 8.1 you’ll be fine with it? By then they should meet your criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    So in 8.1 you’ll be fine with it? By then they should meet your criteria.
    There are about 20 other races I'd rather see put in before them. All of whom have more lore than Vulpera and Tortallan.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    would prob be the other way around if we base on how the tuskar act here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

nightfallen have nothing to do with blood elves
    void elves have nothing to do with night elves
    so ummm? check mate?
    Yes but the Nightfallen are basically reskinned Night Elves while the Void Elves are reskinned Blood Elves. Allied races thus far are different varieties of current races, whether on that particular faction or not. Like I side, just being picky. At this point anything not based off a current race would more likely be considered a new race, not an allied race.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    Yes but the Nightfallen are basically reskinned Night Elves while the Void Elves are reskinned Blood Elves. Allied races thus far are different varieties of current races, whether on that particular faction or not. Like I side, just being picky. At this point anything not based off a current race would more likely be considered a new race, not an allied race.

learn the difference, it is not a reskin....
    the only "reskins" are the alliance side ones, but even then, differant hair and customization features
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well, Nightborne, Highmountain and Lightforged were faction npcs in Legion and then they became playable. Vulpera and Tortollan might become playable after BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

learn the difference, it is not a reskin....
    the only "reskins" are the alliance side ones, but even then, differant hair and customization features
    Honestly, remodel would've been better if it were the Firehawk. Reins of Galakras really only is the red proto drake with markings on its body and armor. The Firelands Firehawks are actually completely new models.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Well, Nightborne, Highmountain and Lightforged were faction npcs in Legion and then they became playable. Vulpera and Tortollan might become playable after BfA.
    That's kind of what I'm thinking. It has a lot of potential in that NPCs/factions we help during expansions could actually become playable and part of our two factions.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    No. It's bad enough Tortollans crossed over from Hearthstone.
    It'd be even worse if we got them as a playable race.

I think that not every race in the game should be playable. Totrollan is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I think that not every race in the game should be playable. Totrollan is one of them.
    I think that with Allied Races they may as well open the flood gates and make anything with a complex skeleton that can wear gear playable. It's not like all races are equally serious, intelligent or good looking, so any humanoid who can grab a sword and is willing to fight for their world is welcome.

Who could have known the hero that would end the void lords would be a kobold? They took no candle!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoehenflug View Post
    The Tortollan seen in the video doesn't seem to support gear which is unfortunate. Also it's hard for me to picture them on either side. Females seem to be hard to picture, like Turtles with lipstick and shell-bubble features don't seem to be catering to anyone.
    Do they need to be male/female? Why not just have their sex not-identified? Seems reasonable to me honestly. It could even be the same model just a different voice.

Quote Originally Posted by barrsftw View Post
    Do they need to be male/female? Why not just have their sex not-identified? Seems reasonable to me honestly. It could even be the same model just a different voice.
    They have to have tits.

It is known.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Don’t we have enough joke races without turtle people and rat people?
    I agree 100%.

Also this.
    Last edited by toxicrusader; 2017-12-11 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Update

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    alliance can have the fox people.
    i want the turtle people for the horde.
    Hey I'll take the inverse, too.

I just don't want both those races to end up on the Horde while Alliance gets stuck with reskinned Dwarves.... but Wildhammer.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You face Makoa?!
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    tortollans for the horde and tuskar for the alliance.

i want to play a walrus!
    If any other race is introduced as horde only and it isnt a %&*%&*& &*%&*% ^&* Ogre people should blow a gasket.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm in favor of anything that offers more player customization, but this. this is needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I want are Human models like Nathanos for the Undead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Honestly, remodel would've been better if it were the Firehawk. Reins of Galakras really only is the red proto drake with markings on its body and armor. The Firelands Firehawks are actually completely new models.

- - - Updated - - -

That's kind of what I'm thinking. It has a lot of potential in that NPCs/factions we help during expansions could actually become playable and part of our two factions.
    the armor is a new model though, it has differant shapes and places on them. The firehawk is yes also a remodel, but some people dont beelive that uses the same skeleton as the protodrake, and alos using all protodrakes makes it easier to see

also the reins of galaraks is a remodle in all accounts
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Agreed. Tortollans are definitely not one race that should be one.