Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Nah it’s for failed losers, liars and racist who can’t get attention anywhere else with out being humiliated.
    Yes because the PC crowd are such saints. Time and time again it's proven then are the biggest hypocrites. At least a racist says and knows what he likes and doesn't like, the PC left goes into mental gymnastics when it's racist against white people, "well that's not racism!"

Deleted
    Well SJW are worse than cancer.

Nah it’s for failed losers, liars and racist who can’t get attention anywhere else with out being humiliated.
    I know it's socially acceptable to say fuck whitey, so you can do it without being seen as a "loser, liar and racist.", but say Twitter did start being consistent in their fight against hate and racism and you did get banned on Twitter for saying "fuck whitey." because you're a racist piece of shit, you'd still be accepted on Gab.ai to spout your "fuck whitey" shit there, as much as the opposite is allowed there.

It's a free speech absolutist Twitter. That's all it is, don't be a quack about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yes, I wouldn't even rape you is not an insult, it's a statement I made towards a fat unattractive facebook user that wanted free healthcare by govt. so she could fix her bad decissions in life.

Just like I wouldn't steal, harm anyone, etc...
    No it’s just a joke about rape by bitter fragile alpha males.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I know it's socially acceptable to say fuck whitey, so you can do it without being seen as a "loser, liar and racist.", but say Twitter did start being consistent in their fight against hate and racism and you did get banned on Twitter for saying "fuck whitey." because you're a racist piece of shit, you'd still be accepted on Gab.ai to spout your "fuck whitey" shit there, as much as the opposite is allowed there.

It's a free speech absolutist Twitter. That's all it is, don't be a quack about it.
    It absolutely garbage it’s why the losers who made it can’t keep it active. They lack any talent personality or skill compared to Twitter lmfao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Yes because the PC crowd are such saints. Time and time again it's proven then are the biggest hypocrites. At least a racist says and knows what he likes and doesn't like, the PC left goes into mental gymnastics when it's racist against white people, "well that's not racism!"
    Who the fuck cares if the PC crowd are saints. Are you actually crying about people not being PC enough towards idiots making rape jokes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

No it’s just a joke about rape by bitter fragile alpha males.
    It absolutely garbage it’s why the losers who made it can’t keep it active. They lack any talent personality or skill compared to Twitter lmfao.
    Nah. Like Facebook, Twitter came up at the right time. Twitter management lacks any competence altogether. The algorithm is shit, the rules are shit, the changes are shit. "Hey, why don't we give you... 280 CHARACTERS! Revolutionary, guys."

Most people that are on Twitter simply have invested their time there and have their followers, so they're not likely to go to Gab.ai. And since it's perfectly okay to be racist against white people on there in most cases, but not against other people, you'll see far more people racist against non-whites on Gab, yes.

Come on, this isn't hard to grasp if you just unplug your ears and listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Like Facebook, Twitter came up at the right time. Twitter management lacks any competence altogether. The algorithm is shit, the rules are shit, the changes are shit. "Hey, why don't we give you... 280 CHARACTERS! Revolutionary, guys."

Most people that are on Twitter simply have invested their time there and have their followers, so they're not likely to go to Gab.ai. And since it's perfectly okay to be racist against white people on there in most cases, but not against other people, you'll see far more people racist against non-whites on Gab, yes.

Come on, this isn't hard to grasp if you just unplug your ears and listen.
    Yeah yeah right nobody cares about the losers on Gabi or any other Alt-Right White supremacy safe space.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Google algorithms returns searches based on your search and browsing history. I think you just outed yourself and your own browsing habits... now that is AWKWARD.

People might lie to their friends,
    People might lie on their facebook page,
    But Google search algorithms, thats like a confessional
    My first result was something from "The Mercury News" Who I've never heard of before, and the article it was from seemed to just be an informative one on what Antifa members see themselves as, as well as what far right people see them as. It was then followed by a link from CNN, and then one from The New York Times. But the exact source from his still appeared not that far below. I think you're reaching too far here man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whereas Twitter is for?

Yeah yeah right nobody cares about the losers on Gabi or any other Alt-Right White supremacy safe space.
    Yeah, but I'm objectively right and you're objectively wrong, and you still feel morally superior, so that tells me about your own echo-chamber tendencies, which is entirely too comical, given the theme of this thread and how it's about making "parallel realities on the internet."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Whereas Twitter is for?
    Failed losers, liars and racists who are on the right side of history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whereas Twitter is for?
    Lol honestly pretty much about the same. Which begs how all the fucking anti social mutants on gabi cant manage to handle it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it’s an absolutist free speech site, then surely that is the opposite of a safe space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but I'm objectively right and you're objectively wrong, and you still feel morally superior, so that tells me about your own echo-chamber tendencies, which is entirely too comical, given the theme of this thread and how it's about making "parallel realities on the internet."

- - - Updated - - -

Failed losers, liars and racists who are on the right side of history.

No you aren’t objective you are obsessive and more importantly care more about what I think than I do you.

If it’s an absolutist free speech site, then surely that is the opposite of a safe space.
    He doesn't get it. He conflates free speech absolutism with Nazism because as of right now, other forms of racism aimed at white people are socially acceptable, so anything that tolerates racism coming from white people is Nazism while anything that tolerates racism aimed at white people is just normal and socially acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol honestly pretty much about the same. Which begs how all the fucking anti social mutants on gabi cant manage to handle it.
    Perhaps they want to voice their opinions without fear of being banned due to falling foul of the retards on Twitter.

No you aren’t objective you are obsessive and more importantly care more about what I think than I do you.
    No, I am 100% objectively correct about Gab.ai's stated mission goal and actions.

You are wrong. 100% objectively wrong. Deal with it. You are in just as big an echochamber of your own mind or of MMO-C/politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah it’s a place for the people rejected by normal society because they are too fucked up to manage that much. Seriously whining about anybody that takes a stand on things like you know being against moronic Nazis and white supremacist, sexism or homophobia. Seriously Gabi a perfect grouping of assholes I’m glad to hear less from than Twitter lol

- - - Updated - - -

No, I am 100% objectively correct about Gab.ai's stated mission goal and actions.

You are wrong. 100% objectively wrong. Deal with it. You are in just as big an echochamber of your own mind or of MMO-C/politics.
    Nope it didn’t it’s why it’s failing and you aren’t there right now with your free speech non of the fucking slackers there care about either along with facts or decency.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't get it. He conflates free speech absolutism with Nazism because as of right now, other forms of racism aimed at white people are socially acceptable, so anything that tolerates racism coming from white people is Nazism while anything that tolerates racism aimed at white people is just normal and socially acceptable.
    I had a discussion with an afrocentrist on Twitter, who decided that because I didn’t agree with her that Birmingham in England should ban white people, then I must be a racist.

Not agreeing with racism is apparently racist.

Nah it’s a place for the people rejected by normal society because they are too fucked up to manage that much. Seriously whining about anybody that takes a stand on things like you know being against moronic Nazis and white supremacist, sexism or homophobia. Seriously Gabi a perfect grouping of assholes I’m glad to hear less from than Twitter lol

- - - Updated - - -

Nope it didn’t it’s why it’s failing and you aren’t there right now with your free speech non of the fucking slackers there care about either along with facts or decency.
    You are wrong, Mall. You lose. Go home.

I am right. I am correct, deal with it. Go be a sore loser somewhere else.. may I suggest.. Gab.ai?

- - - Updated - - -

I had a discussion with an afrocentrist on Twitter, who decided that because I didn’t agree with her that Birmingham in England should ban white people, then I must be a racist.

Not agreeing with racism is apparently racist.
    I was talking to someone who said you can't be racist against white people, and to even think you can be makes you a racist.

How convenient that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I don't even know what Truth Feed Is, I just typed in ANTIFA on Google Images and its one of the first that pops up. Among many many others that look identical.
    That is maybe the point. If an image gets paraded around then I usually ask about the true background of the image. A lot people just use Aunt Google like if it's their personal nanny and take what she serves first. The image in question is from the Antifa Berlin and the source of the full image is:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rassloff/7928766926

or rather

The image addition date is actually misleading, the codified text has the true date in it. April 25th 2010. The photo was shot in front of an old factory in Berlin-Kreuzberg (an Antifa fortress) and actually it was in preparation to a May 1st demonstration where Freie Kameradschaften (think of them as a Black Bloc of the Neonazis) planned to participate in Berlin-Pankow as well. End of story: 250 neonazis and 126 of the autonomous left arrested. Of course as usual both side engaged in violence which was rather quickly subdued, and of course one side always claimed the other one was more evil. Kindergarten manners at their finest.

Also: See what's been cut out? "NAZIS AUFS MAUL". It's a simple but powerful manipulation of the image. How so? By cutting out the significant part which also contains the actual message and time context you create a timeless image of the "evil warmongering left". A ridiculous image to create but in a country, in a time, where hyper-polarization and soviet-style manipulation and propaganda are the norm this shouldn't come as surprise.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2017-12-12 at 10:36 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps they want to voice their opinions without fear of being banned due to falling foul of the retards on Twitter.
    Or maybe you can tell the fairytales you think with all the other grabbers? Lmfao I’ll just keep dealing with Twitter with all the other at least normal fucked up people.