Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...and? I'm not sure they can make a down payment on a house with "the praise of the left"...
    Not everything is about money.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Trump's presidency would disagree.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Trump's presidency would disagree.
    Has nothing to do with the topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    There are sixteen because the first ones were humored. If the first ones were called out as the liars they are there wouldn't be 16.
    Trump in an effort to discredit them, did call all of them liars, and in some cases ugly during the campaign. The women kept coming forward before the election despite Trump's verbal abuse and denials. Seems like, if you call an alleged victim a liar, it for some reason only emboldens those who have claim to have been harassed to come forward and stand with the other accusers. Funny how that works. Guess trump will have to find another way to take care of them/silence them though right?

I already mentioned it. The left would praise them.
    So this is a partisan game then I guess? -Weinstein's accusers are telling the truth. -If, you're in Hollywood or television your accusers are telling the truth. -If you're a left/left leaning politician your accusers are telling the truth. -Moore and Trump? Nah they're accusers are full of shit. Those two men are angels/saviors and clearly these allegations shouldn't be looked into.

How unbiased.....
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2017-12-12 at 02:26 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    What kind of locker rooms do ya'll frequent that you regularly heard this? I've been in my fair share over the years, alongside some dudes who are clearly not role models to put it mildly, and never heard anyone loudly brag about grabbing pussies.
    I heard it a lot when I was in the Army, at school and work. Guys like to brag, so they say stupid shit like that all the time. Pretty common.

But I am wondering if I gather up 15 others and demand a congressional inquiry against Elizabeth Warren for lying on her college application, if it would work?

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    What kind of locker rooms do ya'll frequent that you regularly heard this? I've been in my fair share over the years, alongside some dudes who are clearly not role models to put it mildly, and never heard anyone loudly brag about grabbing pussies.
    The ones where he parrots anything anyone says if he thinks it will make you mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I heard it a lot when I was in the Army, at school and work. Guys like to brag, so they say stupid shit like that all the time. Pretty common.

But I am wondering if I gather up 15 others and demand a congressional inquiry against Elizabeth Warren for lying on her college application, if it would work?
    Yes, because you not believing Elizabeth Warren's potential Native American ancestry, no matter how far back, clearly makes her guilty of sexual assault. I'm sure in your mind those are equal in nature, but think, for just a second, why one would be taken more seriously than the other. I can explain it if you'd like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you're talking about Harvard, no. She didn't apply, she was recruited, according to Harvard themselves.

Elizabeth Warren was recruited (she did not apply—one does not apply for these positions) to be a tenured professor at Harvard because she was preeminent in the fields of bankruptcy and commercial law, two fields in which we had strong teaching needs.
    So...good luck with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because this never happened. Show the college application.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Conspiracy theories are not allowed on this site.
    Sadly not a conspiracy theory, just sexist garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never seen anyone brag about storming into teenage beauty pageant dressing rooms, as Trump did on Howard’s Stern. At my school and at my work, that would probably ostracize you from everyone. Probably would get the cops called.

Same goes for just grabbing women by the pussy. I’ve seen plenty of people brag about their sexual escapades, but none that claim their wealth and celebrity makes them immune to scrutiny. Maybe you had more billionaire celebrities in your lockeroom.

But, in case your army buddies stories of groping women are true, please see this:

https://www.stopmilitaryrape.org
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

That is garbage. If you heard that around your unit they had some extreme culture problems with sexual harassment and assault. Those units do exist, but they are the minority, and we are working hard to fix them.

I never heard it once in the Army, I heard a lot of filthy stories, but there was always consent. Every nasty thing they had in their stories had the woman in question agreeing to it. Now I will grant you that maybe the reason that I didn't hear it is because I was an officer, and they knew very well my stance on it, and they knew the consequences of saying that sort of crap in front of me. But that is kind of the whole point here, that is what a leader is supposed to do, he isn't supposed to be the one spouting outrageous shit in the first place, he is supposed to be the one establishing the decent standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems the Russia thing isn't bearing fruit so they are trying the hilariously made up sexual assault with these accusers.

Bring it on, didn't work to ruin the election, won't work now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Seems the Russia thing isn't bearing fruit so they are trying the hilariously made up sexual assault with these accusers.
    Yeah. No fruit at all.

Just two criminal convictions. Both pertaining to Trump communications with Russia.

Head. Meet sand.
    Eat yo vegetables

7+ Year Old Account

Well, no because she didn’t lie.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Yeah. No fruit at all.

Just two criminal convictions. Both pertaining to Trump communications with Russia.

Head. Meet sand.
    Still waiting for Trump to get impeached.

But whatever gives you folks hope. It will be great when it gets crushed, much like it did election night.

The age of Trump has brought delicious liberal suffering

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-12 at 10:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Bring it on, didn't work to ruin the election, won't work now.
    Are you blind, or just ignoring reality? There are at least 3 people who have plead guilty related to the Russian investigation.

I suggest you stop posting until you leave your basement

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for Trump to get impeached.

But whatever gives you folks hope. It will be great when it gets crushed, much like it did election night.

So, you’re ignoring reality. Sad. Pathetic. And hilarious.

This, right here, is what the enemy of America and its values looks like. Pedophilia is ok, as long as it upsets Liberals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    This, right here, is what the enemy of America and its values looks like. Pedophilia is ok, as long as it upsets Liberals.
    Don't you have >_< faces to be making somewhere? Or using hilariously stupid and immature language like "DUNALD DUMP LUL LOOK AT ME I R SO CREATIVE."

And no pedophillia has ever been proven, just base accusations.

See, this seems to be the new trend. Simply calling the other side racist / sexist /bigot no longer works, so the left needs to resort to more degrading weapons and accuse others of sexual assault and pedophillia.

Meanwhile....in Hollywood and in Mainstream News...

So if they're not getting money...what are they getting, again? What do they gain from the "praise of the left"? Remember, these women also become subject to disgusting harassment from people hunt down their information and leave threatening messages for them.

It's like you keep having a half a thought, but never actually finish that thought.