How would you introduce more classes to the allied races?

A lot of people are balking at how limited the class selection is. I am as well, but I totally agree that they should only be classes that make sense to them. So in order to add more classes, we'd have to introduce some additional lore to them.

This is where you can get creative, what sort of lore would you give your preferred allied race(s) to allow them to play the class you love the most? Some of the most popular requests are Void elf paladins, Nightborne druids, Void elf druids, Lightforge Shaman, even seen a few calls for Lightforge warlocks which I think should definitely never happen.

- - - Updated - - -

what would work for void elves to be paladins or nightborne druids or lightforge shaman etc

for e.g. if void elves can be holy priests, i'm sure holypaladins isn't beyond them. If nightborne are night elves esp the Suramar garden nightborne, then it's not a stretch to see them becoming druids too. Etc, it's stuff like that you can suggest

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Ok so this is my idea for void elf druid lore.

So there is this void elf dude right ? And hes you know chillin, and getting fucked up on void (usual stuff right). And so he gets like really messed up and has vision.

So in that vision there is GIANT and i mean GIANT giraffe, but its like void giraffe. Like black with sparkles and those funny things on giraffe head are wiggly waggly tentacles.

So the giraffe talks to dude (the void elf one) and its like "Tap water baby, its a gaybomb". And that void elf dude aint having any of that, you know like chemicals that turn frogs gay, and decides to stop it. So he like goes around the world, and checks like spots where frogs are, and like if someone is pouring tap water on them. So he likes travels and finds nothing but then hes like in pandaria, and he sees that interdimension void allien who likes messes with water in pond where frogs are.

So the void elf dude is like "I aint having nuffin of dat" and goes to stop him. So they fight but void alien is too strong because he throws plastic bottles at elf guy (they are full so it hurts). So the void elf dude gets defeated and is dying, but then all frogs come to him and are like super grateful for fighting for them and saving them, so they like focus on his and are like "believ in power of nature dude".

And so void elf dude believes and his hand turns into bear, other hand into cat and left leg into seal thing. And he gets to fight void alien again. And now he defeats him. And like void alien dies. So then the void giraffe appears again, and its like "buck the system and the group collective through that and you will earn your way to the next level". And frogs are also like "thx for saving us bro".

And void elf dude wakes in his home and is druid now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post

So there is this void elf dude right ? And hes you know chillin, and getting fucked up on void (usual stuff right). And so he gets like really messed up and has vision.

So in that vision there is GIANT and i mean GIANT giraffe, but its like void giraffe. Like black with sparkles and those funny things on giraffe head are wiggly waggly tentacles.

So the giraffe talks to dude (the void elf one) and its like "Tap water baby, its a gaybomb". And that void elf dude aint having any of that, you know like chemicals that turn frogs gay, and decides to stop it. So he like goes around the world, and checks like spots where frogs are, and like if someone is pouring tap water on them. So he likes travels and finds nothing but then hes like in pandaria, and he sees that interdimension void allien who likes messes with water in pond where frogs are.

So the void elf dude is like "I aint having nuffin of dat" and goes to stop him. So they fight but void alien is too strong because he throws plastic bottles at elf guy (they are full so it hurts). So the void elf dude gets defeated and is dying, but then all frogs come to him and are like super grateful for fighting for them and saving them, so they like focus on his and are like "believ in power of nature dude".

And so void elf dude believes and his hand turns into bear, other hand into cat and left leg into seal thing. And he gets to fight void alien again. And now he defeats him. And like void alien dies. So then the void giraffe appears again, and its like "buck the system and the group collective through that and you will earn your way to the next level". And frogs are also like "thx for saving us bro".

And void elf dude wakes in his home and is druid now.
    This is my head cannon now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    But they're butterflies already. It's their flying travel form. You need to make a new story with a void moth calling that guy.

You know how monks travel around the world and teach everyone kung fu? Yeah, I'd have mages and paladins etc. do the same

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by simum View Post
    You know how monks travel around the world and teach everyone kung fu? Yeah, I'd have mages and paladins etc. do the same
    In before a void elf attempting to be a paladin, then accidentally getting himself purified from void and going "Oh, I'm a blood elf again, Imma go home now, cya!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    In before a void elf attempting to be a paladin, then accidentally getting himself purified from void and going "Oh, I'm a blood elf again, Imma go home now, cya!"
    "Finally I can score with that handsome human paladin!"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Yeah maybe there should be an exception for void elf, forsaken and worgen paladins as well as lightforged warlocks.

Okay, so we have these Lightforged Draenei and when they're landing the Vindicaar they bump into Acherus: The Ebon Hold and since they don't have seatbelts some Draenei fall in and get killed and raised as new Deathknights.

They could do the same with any race just replace Vindicaar with airballoon, boat, steamboat, etc.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just open their configuration and check all the classes to be available for them.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

You know, at the end of the day, the Player Character is an outlier and it doesn't have to represent their race's trends so personally I'm a supporter of doing away with most* class/race restrictions. How monks are available for Velves and Nborne is how it should be, really don't get why Hmountain and Lforged can't, seems they just want to limit them.

In a way, perhaps it would be more fun that your character started on a scenario/instance according their class over their race since class fantasy was such a strong aspect of legion, so IDK, I would love if the first 4-5 levels were retooled to be a also a class experience. It would mostly play the same for current combos, but the idea is that your Class Trainer is the one that sends you in your first quests.

The new, and more questionable class combos could have some nice flavor; a night elf warlock just couldn't start on Teldrassil, as they would be shunned, so you start in Elwynn, and your Class trainer they make reference to this. An Orc druid would start on the echo isles learning from their troll allies as well since orcs as a race don't seem to hold much regard to druidism, but perhaps a human shaman would just require a draenei/dwarf trainer that has arrived to Northshire.