Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I like how they keep adding more allied race stuff every build despite their denial/aloofness of them.
    the allied races are going to be part of the pre order there is no doubt about it

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how they keep adding more allied race stuff every build despite their denial/aloofness of them.
    I think because they dont want us to expect them when 7.3.5 launches. Thinking sometime around March for preorder.

they always announce stuff WITH patches, a week before a patch or with major promotions. There is literally no reason for them to go out of their way to make an official announcement just because some nerds who spend to much time refresshing mmo champ's homepage know whats coming

Its not Denial or aloofness its N/A
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Doing Admin mode with Win8 Compatibility Mode and then clicking on the .exe file worked for me.

Magisters' Terrace

They replaced some of the trainers in what's left of the Goblin Slums with Nigthborne and HM Tauren trainers too.

@Chickat they pushed out a hotfix patch so you should be good now

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    They replaced some of the trainers in what's left of the Goblin Slums with Nigthborne and HM Tauren trainers too.

pics please

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I think because they dont want us to expect them when 7.3.5 launches. Thinking sometime around March for preorder.
    Of course they also made sure to use very specific wording mentioning allied races were BFA related. Technically they are BFA content even if released in 7.3.5 as it'll require the preorder

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    pics please
    https://imgur.com/a/0KNoW

There's also a new "Track Warboards" which tracks the quest boards.

great! I hope they add some tauren HM and nightborne aesthetic

7+ Year Old Account
    The nightborne give me an EQ dark elven vibe the more i see them in the horde cities. makin' me feel nostalgic.

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks a lot <3

Was Moira in the embassy before? She definitely didn't look like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Was Moira in the embassy before? She definitely didn't look like this!
    look at that! a panda!!!

https://imgur.com/a/0KNoW

There's also a new "Track Warboards" which tracks the quest boards.
    Part of me is bummed the the NB aren't using more of their traditional garbs, but they look actually nice on regular gear!

The Nightborne capital in Nighthold is now phased. If you go too close, you're punted back to the hostile overworld with high level elites.

I assume you'll only be meant to be here if you're a Nightborne, or have finished the allied race questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    looks like the allied race choice was put in todays build

https://i.imgur.com/t72MgQn.jpg
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Fuck you man :P

Just completed the questlines that send you to Silithus. Seems there's supposed to be a bit of a cinematic that goes over the situation in Silithus when you get the mission from Nathanos, or the Alliance equivalent, but that's not in yet.

It all ends with you delivering a letter to Magni from Khadgar, which he tells you he needs a while to contemplate.

Honestly it really has a strong vibe of 7.3.5 bringing us stuff that'll be released episodically.

It has Silithus quests. There's the farewell of our artifacts. There's the choice for your first allied race. And your second allied race.

While it'll all be in the game when 7.3.5 releases, it feels pretty certain that they're going to make the content available bit by bit, for the people that aren't unsubbing during the quiet period until the next expansion.

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Keeps the world moving even if just a little.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Just completed the questlines that send you to Silithus. Seems there's supposed to be a bit of a cinematic that goes over the situation in Silithus when you get the mission from Nathanos, or the Alliance equivalent, but that's not in yet.

It all ends with you delivering a letter to Magni from Khadgar, which he tells you he needs a while to contemplate.

Honestly it really has a strong vibe of 7.3.5 bringing us stuff that'll be released episodically.

It has Silithus quests. There's the farewell of our artifacts. There's the choice for your first allied race. And your second allied race.

While it'll all be in the game when 7.3.5 releases, it feels pretty certain that they're going to make the content available bit by bit, for the people that aren't unsubbing during the quiet period until the next expansion.

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Keeps the world moving even if just a little.
    i think we will get level scaling in 7.3.5 then maby the bg in that patch or slightly after.

i imagine we will get the 4 races as a pre purchase incentive some months before the actual prepatch for bfa as it seems odd adding this now than just keeping it in the expansion alpha client. this makes sense as lore wise there's no reason why the hord/alliance wouldn't be recruiting these races now unlike the zandilar who we havent contacted yet.

i imagine the prepatch will be the kick start of the war and will contain the burning of teldrassil and the alliance capturing lorderon pobly have a scenario or event as always

the alliance attacks the horde in silithus!!!!