Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the alliance attacks the horde in silithus!!!!

WoWheads video editing gets worse and worse. There are so many "empty" spots in this video - but hey, at least it's just over ten minutes long.

Alliance started it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    Alliance started it
    first they attack us in stormheim and now in silithus! the alliance wants war!

That's some sweet fake news you have there. There's very clearly a blackout cut there intended to eventually be a cutscene which leads to Shaw commenting on how powerful Azerite is, and we already know the Goblins were on the aggressive:

Man, Silithus was an ugly place...

..."Shut up, you idiot!" Jixil snapped. Now Kezzig was starin at the instrument too.

It was going insane.

Its little needle flipped back and forth. The small light at the top flashed and urgent, excited red.

The two goblins looked at the other. "Do you know what this means?" Jixil said in a voice that trembled.

Kezzig's lips curved in a grin that revealed almost all of his jagged yellow teeth. he curled one hand into a fist and smacked it firmly into the palm of the other.

"It means," he said, "we get to eliminate the competition."
    Last edited by Hitei; 2017-12-13 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    That's some sweet fake news you have there. There's very clearly a blackout cut there intended to eventually be a cutscene which leads to Shaw commenting on how powerful Azerite is, and we already know the Goblins were on the aggressive:

Man, Silithus was an ugly place...

..."Shut up, you idiot!" Jixil snapped. Now Kezzig was starin at the instrument too.

It was going insane.

Its little needle flipped back and forth. The small light at the top flashed and urgent, excited red.

The two goblins looked at the other. "Do you know what this means?" Jixil said in a voice that trembled.

Kezzig's lips curved in a grin that revealed almost all of his jagged yellow teeth. he curled one hand into a fist and smacked it firmly into the palm of the other.

"It means," he said, "we get to eliminate the competition."
    oh come on cant we get some azerite in peace ? it was for ehhh war machines and weapons against the big bad void
    Last edited by thebigman154; 2017-12-13 at 05:58 AM.
    Bitch Pls

10+ Year Old Account

So how do we do those quests?
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So how do we do those quests?
    on ptr with a character that killed argus so the sword appears, i think
    Bitch Pls

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Honestly it really has a strong vibe of 7.3.5 bringing us stuff that'll be released episodically.

It has Silithus quests. There's the farewell of our artifacts. There's the choice for your first allied race. And your second allied race.
    How can they get rid of artifacts before 8.0?

Anyway, obviously even very little content coming during the traditional big long period of nothing is better than zero content, but the quantity / quality of it is important and just the fact that there is "something" dripping is unlikely to make a difference. And from what they are adding, "not zero" is pretty close to zero. I mean, their idea of content to try and keep players busy is 50 more concordance levels. Yeah, good luck with that.

So the new silithid mounts are indeed for Call of the Scarab only. Will 7.3.5 arrive before 21st january then?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I am SO EXCITED for Trial of Style Season 2! I had so much fun participating and collecting everything very quickly by making it first many times in a row. It was very refreshing, I'm glad they've decided to expand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    So the new silithid mounts are indeed for Call of the Scarab only. Will 7.3.5 arrive before 21st january then?
    i suspected that it'd be out either on the launch of the final wing of lfr(jan 16th), or a couple days after.

since the final wing of lfr is when everyone will see silithus and sky changes.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I probably should have seen the random BElf Innkeeper being a VElf coming.

Ah well, can we just get the confirmation of preorder allied races out of the way Blizz?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I probably should have seen the random BElf Innkeeper being a VElf coming.

Ah well, can we just get the confirmation of preorder allied races out of the way Blizz?
    i've seen her name before, i swear to god i have. shani ward.... where have i seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    No one knows except Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Yep.

Pretty much.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's a well known prank around here.
    Slap Shadochi when it posts in here for it if you want.

- - - Updated - - -

The actual link, which Seramore seemed to be incapable of posting without being a immature brat, can be found here.

*The Allied Races one
    I fucking fell for this twice in a row. Jesus..

Deleted
    Brothers and sisters, do you think Zandalari will be able to become Paladins?

Question: Can you race-change to an Allied race and level to 110 and still receive the hertiage armor?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Question: Can you race-change to an Allied race and level to 110 and still receive the hertiage armor?
    No, that was the stipulation they went out of their way to clarify among the vagaries, it HAS to be freshly levelled from starting to 110 to get it, but it unlocks account-wide afterwards so you could race change

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Brothers and sisters, do you think Zandalari will be able to become Paladins?

Presumably they Will have class option parity with the Dark iron.
    Lfd Hmt have five classes each.
    Velf and Nbelves have seven each.
    Seeing as they have druids too, they would have to drop one class for the sake of numerical parity.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Was Moira in the embassy before? She definitely didn't look like this!
    Muradin also got some new gear

Formerly known as Arafal