Acrid catalyst injector Frost

How important is 33% crit with acrid catalyst injector for frost? On my heroic run I had a 985 with socket drop, but puts me at 26-28% crit.

You really should get to at least 31% then stack haste and vers. Obviously the crit cap is ideal but it seems that most frost mages are going crit to 31% > haste 25%-30% = Vers > mastery > crit to shatter cap

If you are using this trinket then don't go for soft crit cap, hit 30%.

sim currently puts frost at 31% if u are using injector, so i would aim for that. also dont just switch your trinket - you should have multiple of each slot with different stat budgets and all tier pieces and play around with that.

tldr: sim it

Hijacking this thread to ask what is the final verdict for the Norgannon trinket for Frost. Just equip on Argus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Hijacking this thread to ask what is the final verdict for the Norgannon trinket for Frost. Just equip on Argus?
    Its not amazing, but with high enough ilvl/enough people with Pantheon trinkets in the raid it will be worth it. Also they can proc the "extra" inside the whole raid, not just argus (when conditions are met).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Amanthul's is better since it acts as a much better Arcanocrystal with a proc effect. Norg's is pretty crummy for Mages all around, so only take if your raid really needs the Blessing buff. Otherwise, Amanthul's or any other trinket in Antorus is better.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfproof View Post
    You really should get to at least 31% then stack haste and vers. Obviously the crit cap is ideal but it seems that most frost mages are going crit to 31% > haste 25%-30% = Vers > mastery > crit to shatter cap
    eventho this is me necroing the thread a bit, it is actually misconception that the critcap is ideal bcoz the ideal amount of crit is to sit around 31-32% and then everything else into vers and haste, the reason for this is that after you reach 32ish% crit, the value of crit drops to be around the value of mastery and significantly below haste and vers bcoz once you get a high amount of crit, each point of crit you get after that is significantly less dps than what you would get from haste and vers, and you'll prolly get vers as your most valuable stat once you reach 30ish% haste with 32ish% crit.