Poll: Predictions: Roy Moore vs Doug Jones Who's gonna win?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Its true though all the democrats care about is keeping the poor happy so they win elections they don't care about people who actually try to better themselves or work for a living. and everytime they pass another law to give the poor more the poor work less and collect more benefits....

If your not disabled and your asking for handouts your worthless. but the democrats win whole elections off people like that.... The handout party at work.... "Give my my OBAMA PHONE"

The reason the middle class is dying is under democrat rule there is no reason to be middle class when you can sit on your ass collecting handouts as a druggy/lazy slob....
    Poor bastards like mark zuckerberg? Belive it or not, it's quite possible to enjoy working AND have sympathy for others, crazy i know!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I always said Ray Moore, who has very low energy by the way, should have never been on the ballot. My pick was Jeff Sessons, who I made AG by the way, but we had to settle for THAT LOSERS Moore who never took the election seriously. The #FAKENEWS MSM will never tell you that folks. Cooked Hilary RIGGED the election in conjunction with the FAILING CNN and WaPo.
    Damn, my predicted Trump tweet was so close. I think he paraphrased me though.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    If i had a hat id be eating it now. Kudos alabama for proving me wrong with a less than 2% margin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

IDK if this has been posted yet... so there it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post

That's what a human 404 error looks like.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Word on the street is that Roy Moore is coming out about Doug Jones sexually harassing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The thing is, now that the election is over, we'll never hear from any of these women or about any of these allegations ever again. Mission accomplished, and that mission was never about them actually seeking the truth or receiving justice.
    You're back! Did you return to join us in celebration?

The thing is, now that the election is over, we'll never hear from any of these women or about any of these allegations ever again. Mission accomplished, and that mission was never about them actually seeking the truth or receiving justice.
    The strategy worked. Franken stepping down when and how he did also became part of the plan. Reps most likely could have put any other candidate in there and got the win though. They messed up.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

This was fantastic. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    If i had a hat id be eating it now. Kudos alabama for proving me wrong with a less than 2% margin
    Ditto. I assumed Alabama establishment wouldn't let Jones win. Glad to be proven wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, because justice wasn't available to them now. We did, however, prevent a pedophile from serving in the United States Senate. For that reason alone, those women are heroes.

Perhaps he's merely obeying the old proverb "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt".

I'm invoking the Hillary Clinton defense. I'm now going to say that Roy Moore was a terrible candidate and that anyone could have beaten either candidate. Everyone is also forbidden to ever bring him up again. That's how that works, right?
    Mmmm, "but his kiddie fiddling" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I never really went anywhere. There was a misunderstanding that was cleared up.
    Yeah I saw your "misunderstanding". Though maybe lack of understanding would be more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You would be wrong, friend. Are you staying with the Republicans now? We're all waiting with bated breath.

I'm invoking the Hillary Clinton defense. I'm now going to say that Roy Moore was a terrible candidate and that anyone could have beaten either candidate. Everyone is also forbidden to ever bring him up again. That's how that works, right?
    Well, no. You see, this election was ultimately never about Roy Moore despite the spectacle he made of himself and of white Alabamans. This was a test of resilience for MAGA, the idea that the mood in this country had shifted irrevocably against liberalism, political correctness, et cetera, and that Trump's base of support would never desert him. Yet despite the God-Emperor's blessing and the backing of the Alt-Reich, MAGA failed to deliver to the GOP what two years ago would have been a guaranteed Republican seat. We are not talking about a borderline state like Virginia or New Jersey, this was Republican heartland.

You might be tempted to compare Moore to Hillary and say that despite everything in her favour, she lost the Presidency, but the two situations aren't comparable; Trump won on a razor thin margin and swayed a few borderline voters. Contrast with Moore, who lost in a state where his party's margin of victory is closer to 20%. This also was not a Presidential election year, which worked against Jones, as did the state government's tireless efforts to suppress Democrat voters.

After more than a year and a half of lambasting polls as fake news and touting the invincibility of Trump and his MAGA doctrine, what do you have to show for it? Nothing. MAGA is about as resilient as wet tissue, as we saw. In the immediate future you should be concerned since what Alabama demonstrates to the higher ups in the GOP is that the President represents not a boon to the party, but a liability - and the last time the Republicans came to that conclusion was in 1974. They will be far, far less likely to impede Mueller's efforts and far less likely to humour Trump's misbehaviour.

As for the more distant future...with the demonstration that even the reddest state isn't armor enough to guarantee Republican victory, at the rate things are going the electorate is going to eat you alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the truth:

Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    This is justice for people who say shit like this. Sweet... sweet... Justice...

I hope that you get a cuck Democrat elected in your state... so when you get sick or fall on hard times, you can get the help you need to get back on your feet... suck it! lol
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-12-14 at 06:22 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Why do you support a pedophile?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Here is the truth:

This is justice for people who say shit like this. Sweet... sweet... Justice...

I hope that you get a cuck Democrat elected in your state... so when you get sick or fall on hard times, you can get the help you need to get back on your feet... suck it! lol
    Hey can you PM me the post where he said that, I think I may wish to put it in my sig

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Hey can you PM me the post where he said that, I think I may wish to put it in my sig
    I think you can just click the blue arrow to go to that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I think you can just click the blue arrow to go to that post.
    Thanks! 800 posts over 5+ years, and I never knew of that feature, hah!
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.