do i have to play in the NFL to have opinions on major league football players?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    do i have to play in the NFL to have opinions on major league football players?
    opinions or borderline autistic TMZ reports on world of warcraft raiding guilds that are better than you

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    opinions or borderline autistic TMZ reports on world of warcraft raiding guilds that are better than you
    they are vastly better than me. why do you assume i'm in contention with that fact?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    Method gets world first Argus Mythic.

First post. I won!

10+ Year Old Account
    First post. I won!
    you forgot the part where you couldn't spell a word that doesn't even sound like it has the letter "t" at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    There was a time i completed the game (no seriously i did)
    I'm doubtful. There is very, very few people in WoW that have WF's, Rank 1's and all achieves done in the game (if any). Even finding people that have 2 out of the 3 is hard enough.

Deleted
    https://mobile.twitter.com/MethodRog...28322422804485

Bahahaha. Joke tier. Fallen avatar alone took more wipes than this entire tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Sucks ppl like you dont get perma'd on mmochamp. Enjoy ur break tho
    What's wrong with my post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

Yea let the best and most dedicated players in the world who play 80 hours in one week during progress bash their heads repeatedly against bugged bosses instead! Sounds good to see them being unofficial beta testers in ToS, Method and Exorsus sure loved to try to progress for one week on a buggy and horribly overtuned boss like KJ. Mind linking your 11/11 M armory if this tier is such a joke?
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2017-12-14 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    That's how raids of the first raid tier are released normally.

So basically, you're suggesting to have two raids w/ more than half of bosses being identical, one is harder than another and one has M only boss.

Why not just 1 raid w/ multiple difficulties and few HC and/or M only bosses, eh? o_O It's the same thing, but more compact.
    awesome how you didnt even read his post. He said the bosses are just an example for difficulty, not these actual bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

Curious how coven will go with guilds that can't casually change all their melee for ranged for 1 fight.

Also, now we're using ToS as the benchmark of quality after all the hate it received/receives for its difficulty???

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Curious how coven will go with guilds that can't casually change all their melee for ranged for 1 fight.

Also, now we're using ToS as the benchmark of quality after all the hate it received/receives for its difficulty???
    I flipped a quarter for a long time until I got 13 heads ups in a row. That was really challenging.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a funny comparison but nothing actually worth comparing to. ToS is arguably one of the hardest tiers in regards to wipes, class compositions, and brutal difficulty. Mostly mechanically easy, but also incredibly punishing.

Not really a benchmark, but last tier of the expansion, which is gonna be the longest of the expansion, should last longer than the penultimate one, tbh :? Defo more than 1/3rd of the previous tiers wipe count..
    ToS and Antorus should have been flipped, in terms of their difficulty curve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

15+ Year Old Account
    320 wipes is like lei shen, garrosh, blackhand... what's the problem with that? seems ideal

previous bosses could have been tougher

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    you forgot the part where you couldn't spell a word that doesn't even sound like it has the letter "t" at the end
    And you don't use punctuation marks and capital letters.
    It was a typo. Get over it.

@ Topic
    320 wipes are fine.
    The other bosses seems to easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    typo
    "d" is pretty far from "t."

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    That only works on Heroic right? Even on Heroic the mains are still only eligible for loot one time per boss each reset. So I doubt how effective that would be. On Mythic, during progression, they have to take their mains to beat the bosses, how many alts can they fit in a raid is what I dont get.
    Here is an example of how it works.

You make a raid with 4 mains. 1 cloth user, 1 leather user, 1 mail user, 1 plate user. Fill the rest with 26 alts/friends.
    Any cloth that drops goes to the main cloth user, same for the other armor types.

You get 6 pieces per boss that go to 4 mains. Giving you more then 1 item per player per boss (tho probably not everything will be an upgrade)

You repeat this until you have supplied all your mains. Lets see it takes you 7 splits to do so. Each has a few mains and the rest alts. Make sure all the characters are 'fresh' so they are eligible for loot. Thats why each of those top raiders needs to maintain a large number of alts.

You now have 11 bosses x6 items = 66 items x 7 raids is 462 items that have been fed to ~20 people or 23 items per player. (potentially, not everything will be an upgrade or usable)
    And effectively crammed a month and a half of raiding into 1 week.
    Last edited by Gorsameth; 2017-12-14 at 10:13 AM.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    You win the award for most passive aggressive poster on mmochamp
    That is highly debatable but thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    320 wipes is like lei shen, garrosh, blackhand... what's the problem with that? seems ideal

previous bosses could have been tougher
    That is the point, even if last boss is a good one with that amount of wipes the tier as a whole is still a bad one thanks to rest of the bosses being so easy.

However the likely culprit is the fact that WF/TF system allows guilds to have way better gear than before which makes the instance easier.