Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Probably when I first started the game in tbc, and I didn't realise quests were any good for xp. Instead I grinded mobs for xp in each zone until about level 40 >.< It was my first ever mmo in my defence :P But yeah it took forever as you can imagine...it's a wonder I stuck with the game at all

It was when I first created my character back in classic.

I created an orc shaman which I equipped with a variety of cloth and leather pieces because they looked better and I ended up not knowing where the hell I am because at one point I found myself walking through Stormwind in ghost form at like level 20, being all lost in the city. I flew from Orgrimmar to Undercity and then somehow found my way to Stormwind.

The same character experienced the same when I ran up Stonetalon mountains and everything was either marked as a skull or had its level highlighted in red. I remember I got to a grove with dryads and keepers which were tagged as Alliance and they kept killing me over and over again as they were literally all over the place.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-08-05 at 01:04 PM.

I just want to know what the democrats end game for our coutnry is???

30% unemployment? welfare and healthcare for all??? Making China make every item for us for 10 cents on the dollar since every time they get control businesses flee our country for china/mexico where they can make goods for 1/4rd the price.

Guess thats what the new majority of voters want these days... I really am starting to hope that china/Russia just invade the US because if we get democrats in full control again The american dream is becoming Welfare check and free healthcare on the back of people who actually work for a living.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-12-13 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

It was when I thought that Zul'Farrak were Zul'Gurub and I made a raid for it.... And we did it, so I don't know if it's me who is noob or those people who joined...

When I started the game I knew nothing about it. Think I was like 8 or 9? My buddies brother played it for a while and I remember looking at his screen and thinking the game looked awesome, a year or so later my buddy came over and downloaded the game for me and told me what the factions were.

So I picked an orc hunter and named it Axechopper. Spent the entire first week or so exploring with my other friend that I introduced to the game. We spent a few hours trying to get out of the orc starting zone through the cliffs and we eventually did. Landed in the water and swam for a long time. Met a DK on the way and we asked him to take us the way we were headed since he could run on water.

Good times. Being young and not having a single clue about anything in the game was fun. Met a lot of awesome people throughout those times. Had no idea what to do with anything.

Used to buy gear off of the npc vendors in each new area when leveling since most were “upgrades”. Had a great time in wailing caverns and RFC.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-12-13 at 02:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not knowing about talent points till i was lvl 30 or so... Also.. Are we now saying "Classic" instead of Vanilla when talking about the "good ole days"...

Deleted
    Back in vanilla. I thought I bugged the game when I was swimming as ghost because i believed you can only walk on water.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notraakaakaa View Post
    Not knowing about talent points till i was lvl 30 or so... Also.. Are we now saying "Classic" instead of Vanilla when talking about the "good ole days"...
    haha same thing as me with the talent points, was kinda hard to play without em if I remember right

Deleted
    Back in the days long gone, more than a decade in the past, I was leveling my first warrior, somehow joined Dead Mines group when someone asked me to tank...

I asked how to I enable this "tank" and what do I do with it

7+ Year Old Account
    As a new player in Wotlk with DK as one of my first toons:

"Hey, can you tank?"
    "I dont know"
    "What spec are you?"
    "Uhm.. Deathknight"
    Silence...

And some cliché hunter miss-clicks in raids.

Using the Intellect Shield from Kara Chess Event as a Prot Paladin. Recent History? Thinking Phantasmal Echo was a good trinket at the start of Legion.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

In cata i worked on getting my loremaster achievment and was left with a few quests in Uldum.
    Well i went to (supposedly) Uldum and searched the whole Zone but nothing.

In the end i asked a GM and he helped me looking for a quest as i insisted there had to be some i missed. Then the GM asked me where i am right now and I told him in Uldum near therazanes throne.

He let it settle for a Moment and said that the reason i'm not finding any quests is that i'm looking in Deepholme.
    I still don't know how i never realised.
    Felt so Bad for wasting his time and we both promised not to talk about the incident (sorry unknown GM!) and went our ways.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Infracted for honest opinion, I guess.
    Whats funny is this was supposed to go into another thread........ and I get infracted for necro'ing on a thread i didn't even try to post on.

the forum's software is much like the mod team.

Deleted
    When i started playing I didnt know what a guild was. I joined a small one without knowing and became annoyed at this green text from a player always asking for mana buns and stuff. He eventually left and i inherited a guild without knowing. I always face palmed at the thought of this, the guy was trying to be friendly.

I kept walking into traps on 3 separate nighthold attempts and everyone kept complaining but, not directly at me so i had no idea what i was doing until i got kicked from a group. Reason: stop stepping on traps.

Ooooh..

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That sounds off, since the Vanilla talent tree showed you all three specs at the same time.
    hm no that wasn't the case for vanilla. you saw 1 tree and could switch between them on the bottom.

https://imgur.com/a/oX9R7

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Allenschezar View Post
    hm no that wasn't the case for vanilla. you saw 1 tree and could switch between them on the bottom.

https://imgur.com/a/oX9R7
    Oh yeah! The 3 image thing was a Cata idea

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Whats funny is this was supposed to go into another thread........ and I get infracted for necro'ing on a thread i didn't even try to post on.

You fucked up anyway. Even honest mistakes get infractions, speaking of experience.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account

To be fair the post reeks of bait anyway. Triple question marks, Questions you can find the answer to with a basic google search, Slippery slope fallacy all over. All followed by saying you'd rather die (and have many others die with you) than have a party whose politics you don't agree with in power. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and saying you're trolling and not actually that stupid.
    Ily mmoc

7+ Year Old Account

uhh no, you dont post something in another thread, then randomly have it go on another... that never happens...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content