Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysmo3420 View Post
    Time for the usual "EU better than NA" when in reality if these people had any clue as to world policy when it comes to work and paid time off they would realize that EU only wins because they have the ability to no life it for much longer. If an NA guild was able to take all that time off work without risking not having days for possible emergencies we could easily see an NA guild win.
    Which means... EU still wins, but also in world policy
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

People whining about the raid being too "easy", fucking ToS was a shit show and absolutely awful to progress through and KJ was the WORST end boss ever. It's actually refreshing to have a tier that's moderately difficult, sure it could of been slightly harder but oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    That mount is stupid... and those wings are totally laughable. You'd think Blizz would amaze us with one last big hoorah of a mount, like a 2-seat mini Lightforged ship or something.

Also, Method gets world first, again. Who really cares? I think since 95% of world of warcraft players and that's being overly gracious I think, aren't even trying to get world first on anything anymore. These players are professional no-life-ers. They cut out and hire people on like Umbrella Corporation so they can have only the best and I'm sure have access to freebies/donations from "fans" and wannabes. Talk about fixing the bet... Remove the top 10 raiding guilds on the roster from the pool, and then we'll see about fairness in the race to epeen godhood.
    more like 99.99999%
    but the number was always like that

Deleted
    You can hear fragnance in the nerdscream clip LUL acc share again XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Booooo !

Final raid of Legion and it gets cleared past first weekly reset... :/
    Keep in mind these guys raid upwards of 12 hours/day and do 4-5 split runs on heroic in the first week. I used to lead a decent mythic guild that raided 3 days/week. If the players in Method raided on my raid schedule, they would've taken 2½-3 months to clear the raid, and that's not even accounting for thefact that they already have more than a full month's worth of gear before Mythic difficulty even opens.

I don't really think it's a problem that you can clear the raid in a week if you raid as much as Method does.

Method is comprised of players from EU and US, going up against Exorsus, a Russian guild. This was a NATO victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    I think the reason people like having a boss that isn't killed for weeks or even months is that it's exciting having content that hasn't been cleared- even if they're not competitive themselves. Having something mysterious and unbeaten unintentionally makes the game more exciting. It helps keep the raiding community alive.
    But having bosses like that are so fucking aids for people, you know, ACTUALLY doing them. Having bosses like KJ Mythic being a thing might be more exciting for the onlookers, but sure as fuck aint fun playing.

Congrats to Method.

It's a good raid with interesting fights, I can't wait to progress more into mythic. And for this, I'm quite happy that we got it tuned easily, at least until Argus apparently. But I won't get to see it for many months !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    They killed Aggramar, and then killed Argus.

Think of you being in a raid, you kill a boss, then do trash etc and kill the next one. Wowprogress tracks the time from the last boss kill, to the next one, for speedrunning purposes.

So they killed Aggramar, and presumably had 2 hours of attempts before they killed him, if that makes sense. Not that the attempt took 2 hours.
    I kind of wish it did take 2 hours!

I had a coffee after my comment, and basically what you said appeared in my head. Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they all get an Ur'zul mount? That's a bit shit if not....

Deleted
    Vereesa in the screen, ew.

gz to them tho

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Didn't they all get an Ur'zul mount? That's a bit shit if not....
    1 mount for the raid per kill

Deleted
    Ur'zul has to be the most fucked up mount in WoW.

I thought this mount was flesh-pink. It was much more gruesome than now.

Quote Originally Posted by LawnGnome83 View Post
    While Method is the best of the best, I personally think it was a disappointment because of it being the end boss of the expansion it barely surviving 1 reset. KJ survived 2, maybe 3 (not sure) resets before it was killed. It just seems to me that the final boss shouldn't be easier than a boss from the previous tier.
    The only way to keep a boss alive for longer than a week would be to overtune it to a point where it's not killable, which was the case for KJ. I guess another way could be to make previous bosses harder so they all don't die during the first day, but that doesn't make the last one harder because it took longer to get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure you've cleared at least half the raid on mythic, yeah?
    And ofc it was a joke. First day of mythic 9/11 and before reset 11/11 after some....hmmmm.....hotfix-nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Too ez.
    Every end boss should be impossible like C'Thun.
    You mean bugged?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    No, it's not. There is no encounter that lasts for 2 hours in one go. You'll probably assume "well thats why they kill it, they had time" but do you honestly think that when it comes to more casual guilds that raid mythic, it will work like that? They would have pretty much like 2 tries for the night and that's it.
    So why does it say that it was a 125 minute fight, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    So why does it say that it was a 125 minute fight, then?
    Most of the time it's bugged. If you watch the other progress strreams you can see guilds hitting a hard enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groven4 View Post
    What a joke of an end of expansion raid.
    Yeah, right? So easy, btw how was the last mythic phase. Just asking since you were in the wf team.