Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I would like to see logs of this. Also, BRH has the highest concentration of multiple mob packs. So it may be possible in that dungeon, with incarn, or GG+Shoulders+cloak
    I play vengeance demon hunter with spirit bomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    I boosted my 920 friend in M15+ just by making my own group. don't see a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
    Say that to my face *censored* and you'll who the real scum is!
    This of course, but "people" are too coward to admit.

- - - Updated - - -

Go fuck yourself, boy!
    Wohooo, someone yells for a long break, huh?

Deleted
    As soon as the OP forms his own group and has to decline 15 different DPS he'll realize that there is a lot of competition for a spot and why MS allowing people to more easily try and determine who means business is a valuable gift. He'll also start upping his requirements for his own groups as he realizes it takes many many runs of a dungeon to learn all the tricks and once he has a decent score he won't want to accept low score players because they're more likely to ruin his key.

I built my score up from nothing to 2.4k (wp). I started off like you, complaining because I couldn't get into groups, then I put the work in. Apply to 10's, do them in time, apply to 11's, try to do them in time, apply to 12's, and so on. Your score keeps building and people are more and more likely to trust you know what you're doing. Don't expect to get into a +19 because you think you're as experienced as the people that have actually put in the work.

People want the best for their group and it's no surprise you'll be declined if you're reaching above your current station. All wp and io are is a tool to check your station. If you disagree then form your own group with no requirements and don't be surprised when your key is depleted.
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-12-15 at 03:02 PM.

doesn't work if your server is not a shithole.
    Allways nice to see wise advices from people with no clue about how these score sites work.

Ilvl means nothing these days when you can almost gear up to current mythic raid gear without even raiding, so it's not even worth making a group looking at ilvl only. "I'm doing X amount of dmg" what does this mean? On 1 target, 2 targets, 3 target, all the time? That says nothing how good you are.
    All i see from these kind of posts are players who don't have time to play the game, but they still feel they deserve to play with better players than them and get stuff done without investing any time, just because they are paying the game, well better players don't want to play with you because you aren't as good as you think you are. Get real
    Last edited by GoForIt1; 2017-12-15 at 03:06 PM.

Hahaha say that to my face, this thread is awesome
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Say that to my face motherfucker and you'll who the real scum is!
    I'll punch you in the face instead...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    Wohooo, someone yells for a long break, huh?
    Yep. We've got some real internet-badass. Let's stop feeding him though?

Do you also blame the game for your lack of social interaction?

Because you can make your own groups for M+ and attract the people sharing your views and being in the same situation as yourself.

Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!
    Make your own group ya lazy bum.

I typically don't have issue joining pugs on my havoc DH. For the most part I only run 1-3 m+ a week, unless it's a good week for carries. Haven't even done a run on every dungeon this season.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this statment is proving only that game is designed with critical fundamental flaw.

and blizzard not doin anything about it is failing as company .

thats why wow went to shit while overwatch and hearthstone which allow exackly that - for any player to play anything he wants anytime he wants are ones of the most populars games in the world. and wow went to shitter because nobody besides few neckbeards are interested in it outside of the launch of expansion .

wow devs are simply incompetent thats all that is to it.
    I'm willing to bet that the product you'd put out wouldn't last 13 years and be a billion-dollar revenue beast.

At least you're not acting like a scorned little bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Make your own group ya lazy bum.
    Careful! He might punch you through the internet!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by fearmemortals View Post
    Here you've worked out what the real issue is. The problem is the complete saturation of melee dps in this game and a preference for ranged dps by people who are making groups. This is true not only for m+ but for raids. There hasn't been a new ranged dps spec added to the game in the entire life cycle of the game. Yet we now have warriors, demonhunters, rogues, enhance shamans, survival hunters, feral druids, monks, deathknights and ret paladins competing for the 1 melee spot in a 5 man group. Now go and look at what the most played classes are. This isn't a coincidence and it's not Raiderio's fault that you're getting declined from groups. It's because every time you make a group you get 20 dps applications and 16 of them are melee. If you were a mage or warlock, sure some people will still decline you but you'll get into groups much faster on average. Short of that you'd better go give them a reason to take you over the dozens of other melee players trying to get into their group like having a high m+ score.

Blizzard created this problem and they should fix it. Rather than introduce a half a dozen new ranged dps specs, many of the existing melee specs should be given a ranged dps option. It's not a perfect solution but it's the best one available in my eyes.
    Unless I missed something, the spread is 13 melee specs vs. 11 ranged. Swap Surv back to ranged and it's 12/12 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nim135 View Post
    My score is around 700 or 800 and I couldn't care less if it's 0 since I do one or two +15 every week.

Last night, before I got into a Maw +16 without linking any bullshit score or achievement I was declined by more than, I shit you not, 25 or 30 groups of + 15 dungeon groups (for more than an hour) and while I signed up for those groups, I tested their leaders:

Note that 80-90% of those groups had requirements of 2 - 2.5k score because why not put some requirement the leader himself cannot keep up with.

- For some of them I linked Argus Curve > no reply
    - Few of them I linked Mythic Conquerer+Curve > no reply
    - Linked "Explore Elwynn Forest" and to see if they're interested in at least reading or replying > no reply
    - Told some I will top their meters to see if they're gonna reply with some toxic meme quote > no reply
    - Told some "rather check logs not wowprogress" > No reply

One single person replied after I told almost every leader if they really don't need a 955 Havoc Demon Hunter with "sorry full" and the group was empty when I signed up for it.

Finally, I sign up for multiple 15 16 17 keys just to finish the god damn weekly and I get invited in a party with a Mage, Hunter alongside a good healer+tank where I was doing almost 50% or more of the damage in every pack except bosses where the mage was competing with me (yeah I know the Felreaper set is good in m+)

Now, before you spew some "Make. your. own. group" bs, or "everyone does it, even you" (no I don't, you don't know me) read what people are actually saying on all forums about M+. Some people might want a specific key, like I did last night. maybe I want to try running two or three Upper Karazhan in a row to have a chance at a better relic.

Only you can change the system, invite other players, help them out, take a second to inspect their armory, talk to them, they might even tell you they're not good and that they're learning... good, that's the person you invite to reduce the ignorance and the elitism. The system is great, the people are not.

What is happening now in M+ is bad, really, really bad and yet, what does everyone do? complain on these forums just like I'm doing right now. Can I change it? No, we can.
    I do.. and what comes out of it?

- They have about the same gear as everyone else => up to 955 is fairly common these days.
    - They haven't done the dungeon I am running repeatedly on high enough key (say 16+) => They don't have experience for smooth run
    - They haven't done multiple different dungeon on high enough key => They don't have experience for smooth run

So tell me. How does one select a good group if he/she wants to make sure the key is completed in time as minimum? The primary issue is that people with low experience want to be carried instead of be willing to work with similar people. And of course the titanforge system is enough of a motivation for experienced players to be willing to carry such people.So maybe there is something wrong with the M+ system after all, however it for sure isn't M+ score.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard needs to ban these websites/addons... it's impossible to do any M+ these days.

I'm ilvl953, I do 1,5M dps, I have 75 traits on mainspec weapon, I only do one M+ per week for the cache then why the fuck I'm always declined because some stupid retard asshole made a chart saying that I can't enjoy a significantly part of this game I pay to play every month?!
    Join one of the communities that are out there thats a start on how you can make some friends to do mythics.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Suggest whatever you want. People will find a quick way to sort who they want in their group whatever you do, and if you don't meet the requirements you won't get in. Maybe it'll be meeting people at the Dalaran fountain for an achievement and gear inspection, maybe they'll quickly check the official leaderboards to ensure you appear on them for that week already, maybe it'll be something else, but it'll certainly be something.

Deleted
    You sound like somebody that is not invited for a good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't going anywhere constructive.