Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes lets ruin the economy with free spec changes so hybrids can just farm some ez gold in their dps specs and get insta invites into groups as tanks/healers, and aoe looting makes farming a lot faster which again, breaks the economy. Is it really that hard for people to think a bit deeper?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post

So disable transmogs on pvp servers and when entering battlegrounds. Done and done, move on on next issue.
    Or make it personal so you're the only who see your xmog. You can't see xmog on anybody else. Problem solved in PvP

They already confirmed they are not making any changes. stop these threads.

So make it like it is now? You know - option. If you dont like it you can turn it off, if you like it you can turn it on.
    Oh, but then we're back at the first post.
    Go play retail then.

So make it like it is now? You know - option. If you dont like it you can turn it off, if you like it you can turn it on.
    Or no. If you want quality of life there is a game for that. The whole point of vanilla is to go back to what it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    They already confirmed they are not making any changes. stop these threads.
    Confirmed? Lol hazicostas "no flight in draenor" twitted something?

Those threads wont stop anytime soon. You need to close the entire sub forum.

You dont like it? Stop reading it. Lol

The problem with adding any convenience features is when do you stop? Who makes the arbitrary line of what changes aren’t “vanilla enough” to alter what Classic is meant to be.

Easiest for everyone if you just don’t make any changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    You know what else is getting old? People complaining about people complaining about the damn changes.

Why even invade a thread with a subject you think is getting old? Nobody forced you to click in here, or write a reply.

Move the hell along.
    Because threads like this could potentially threaten the Classic WoW experience when they turn into an echo chamber.

You seem angry. Take a deep breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Exactly. The people who actually fought, scratched and clawed for this want the original classic WoW experience. Not 'kinda like classic, but with modern bits too!'
    You don't speak for the community, so stop pretending that you do. Likewise, you have no idea what everyone does or doesn't want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It doesn't make it Classic anymore. It makes it Classic+, and people asked for Classic.
    And we're getting Classic+. Just deal with it!

How about we have the option to toggle features that don't affect game play in big ways and everyone that doesn't like it can fuck off? I really don't understand why people are so adamant about "classic HAS to be XYZ or it's not classic!". Shitty graphics and bugs are not what made classic what it was, it was the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    How about we have the option to toggle features that don't affect game play in big ways and everyone that doesn't like it can fuck off? I really don't understand why people are so adamant about "classic HAS to be XYZ or it's not classic!". Shitty graphics and bugs are not what made classic what it was, it was the community.
    If those toggles don't give you a distinct advantage sure.

Quote Originally Posted by rewhaha View Post
    It's pretty annoying that the smallest features means you're a retail scrub. Is there any room for a nuanced view of the issues?

aoe looting won't break the game
    dual spec won't break the game

I MEAN DO YOU EXPECT BLIZZARD TECHS TO START DOING LOOT ERROR TICKETS MANUALLY AGAIN? I GUARANTEE THEY'LL ADD THE 2 HOUR LOOT TRADING WINDOW. JUST SAYIN
    You know, when you are playing retail, no one ever says "go play retail then". So if you don't want to hear it...
    Go play retail then.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-12-16 at 08:43 PM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as this thread has been RAGING for days (and arguably months before that), I'll offer my two cents on this.

I'm going to play Vanilla wow, I'm so happy that they're offering us this glimpse into a snapshot in wow history. Personally I don't care if it's straight up vanilla or modded a little bit for convenience. Either way I will really enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    Well no. If you're the type of person who wants to raid, you're generally a team-oriented person. So you'd willingly choose the best spec for your team if it's an option for you. And if you're a dps class? You would have naturally chosen the best talents anyway.

And when it comes to the rest of the games content which makes up the majority, all specs can be played to enjoyment and have a unique feel.
    "willingly choose", yeah you can't sugar coat reality. Vanilla was very much "Play X spec or bust"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    Burning crusade I would agree. Wrath disagree
    Wrath was finally balanced in terms of PVP. Ulduar being one of the best raids Blizzard has ever released (easily top 3).
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Wrath was finally balanced in terms of PVP. Ulduar being one of the best raids Blizzard has ever released (easily top 3).
    PvP was balanced? The first half of the expansion was death knight and rets everywhere.

And ulduar was offset by how easy naxx and toc were. And how long icc was out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    PvP was balanced? The first half of the expansion was death knight and rets everywhere.

And ulduar was offset by how easy naxx and toc were. And how long icc was out
    Since when was Ret viable after S5? It finally gave classes chance to get decent positions in arena. Specs were viable to play. If anything wizard cleaves/harry potter teams were dominating. Ret was nowhere near OP, DK, well it was a hero class so are you surprised. S7/S8 > all WoW PVP.

TSG/PHDK/RMP were strong. Rets, no.

Ulduar was a greatly designed raid outside of Levi. The hardmodes were whole different fights. Yogg/Mimi were amazing fights and hell even Vezax and Algalon (mostly gear check).

Also Wotlk private servers are in greater numbers then classic, so there is a sign of that too.
    -K

Gotta love the 'transmog is only cosmetic and doesn't change the game' argument.

Lowbies actually do buy stuff from the AH. Now, imagine you're behind the curve in leveling or have an alt and you see green gear posted up on AH by level 60s for 20 gold instead 99 silver because it has some cosmetic value. Please think about all possible implications before requesting something you see as trivial now.

Every little change apart from obvious bug fixes has certain down sides attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Alpha or gtfo, you beta.
    I think being the ORIGINAL BETA is more impressive than just a regular alpha

is Abel (from Cain and Abel) the original beta?
    Last edited by rewhaha; 2017-12-16 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    But those are changes
    Blizz already confirmed bug fixes. Quit trolling.