Is it too much to ask for...

1. Mailing multiple items instead of one at a time
    2. Connecting all the continents flight paths but still preventing you from flying from Darnassus to Gadgetzan if you didn't discover certain connecting flight paths.
    3. Not losing all 2H weapon skill progress when I respec my shaman (it may of been intended/not intended. Either way, it was a huge pain when I wanted to PvP and ruin someone's day when RNJesus smiled upon me, **** you rogues)

These to me seem like logical changes. None are game breaking. Only other thing I find that could be a toss up in the community is also having all your factions Auction houses connected because if I remember correctly, they were city specific. Although, I can see that this would be kinda good for the economy and get people to travel all over, especially when city raids were going down.

Discuss/thoughts?

1. There were addons for that.
    2. They added some connectivity for flight paths in Vanilla, but I seem to recall they still didn't connect if you hadn't learned the middle one. I think this would be acceptable.
    3. Didn't they fix this late in Vanilla? I remember this being a big gripe.

For the AHs, remember that there weren't any except in Org/IF/Gadgetzan in the beginning. I suggest they go back to that, but if they're going to have them in all cities, yes, they should be linked (within faction - let's not go overboard).

2 was already done fairly quickly into the Vanilla game.

3 was also added in in Vanilla. So they should not be an issue.

Tacking onto 1 the mass-auction and "open all" options on the mailbox, please. Lacking these did not create immersive gameplay, they just gave me carpal tunnel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Tacking onto 1 the mass-auction and "open all" options on the mailbox, please. Lacking these did not create immersive gameplay, they just gave me carpal tunnel.
    There are addons for that. Newly developed ones for the private server community even.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storfan View Post
    There are addons for that. Newly developed ones for the private server community even.
    But why somebody would want an addon for simple things that blizzard solved anyway?

If it's not in classic, I bet 90% or more will use an addon for that. Let's have it in the game from the start, it's one less addon to update.

Your sig is BS. The enthusiast crowd that will sustain the server will play anyway even with QoL.
    Are you telling me you dont touch classic if you can mail multiple items without a 3rd party addon ? Serious question.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-12-16 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Are you telling me you dont touch classic if you can mail multiple items without a 3rd party addon ? Serious question.
    It whould not be Classic if that change were implemented. As stated before, there were an addon for sending multiple items in a mail. There is no need for Blizzard to waste development time to implement such feature.

5+ Year Old Account
    But why somebody would want an addon for simple things that blizzard solved anyway?

If it's not in classic, I bet 90% or more will use an addon for that. Let's have it in the game from the start, it's one less addon to update.

Your sig is BS. The enthusiast crowd that will sustain the server will play anyway even with QoL.
    1. By that very same logic one might argue that ALL suchs small inconviniences of vanilla could be "fixed". Lets ditch lfg-channel and implement LFR and on it goes. A slippery slope that ends in [Current Expansion].

2. It's the other way around. The enthusiasts will skip the classic servers entirely and remain on private realms if BS such as above gets implemented. Meanwhile the retail-plebs will play on classic for a few weeks before getting bored because "MUH FREE ARTIFACTS!??!?!" and go back to current expansion.
    “Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis

The reason is very simple: to implement that it takes time and it costs money. Why would you want to spend resources in doing something that an existing addon does very well? Then imagine there are 10 things like this that an addon does very well, for example quest tracking. The reason addons exist is that Blizzard doesn't have to do it themselves. It's true they implemented addons as standard features over time, but that was part of the evolution of the game.

2. It's the other way around. The enthusiasts will skip the classic servers entirely and remain on private realms if BS such as above gets implemented. Meanwhile the retail-plebs will play on classic for a few weeks before getting bored because "MUH FREE ARTIFACTS!??!?!" and go back to current expansion.
    Well, if this is your stance and opinion about people, who like different things, I really hope they will do just enough changes, that people like you will stay on private servers forever.

The reason is very simple: to implement that it takes time and it costs money. Why would you want to spend resources in doing something that an existing addon does very well? Then imagine there are 10 things like this that an addon does very well, for example quest tracking. The reason addons exist is that Blizzard doesn't have to do it themselves. It's true they implemented addons as standard features over time, but that was part of the evolution of the game.
    They are slapping Classic onto current client(yes, for sure, stop arguing, they are not using 10+ years old client), so actually, it may be more work to make mails working exactly like in vanilla than leave them like they are now.
    Last edited by ManiaCCC; 2017-12-18 at 10:17 PM.

No changes.
    Classic WoW Content Creator - Daily Streams and Bi-Weekly Videos!
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/staysafetv
    YouTube: https://youtube.com/staysafetv

No it isn't too much to ask for imo since IIRC, these problems were fixed in classic wow