Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So horde have to farm out 2 full, different reps to exalted and all alliance has to do is complete the argus questlines? Yeah thats balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    So horde have to farm out 2 full, different reps to exalted and all alliance has to do is complete the argus questlines? Yeah thats balanced.
    I think you missed that you do also need Army of the Light/Argus Reach at Exalted as well. I think Highmountain/Suramar is way easier than getting those two to Exalted anyway.

will allied races be out in 7.3.5 any clarification on this?

I will never stop saying how absolutely fucking stupid it is to expect Exalted with a rep from the previous expansion in order to access shit in the new expansion you JUST paid for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    I will never stop saying how absolutely fucking stupid it is to expect Exalted with a rep from the previous expansion in order to access shit in the new expansion you JUST paid for.
    That restriction (from 7.3.5) might be lifted once BfA goes live.

So glad to see the Nightborne keep their original idle animation all reps ready for BfA!

I Highly doubt this is right Blizzard are not the brightest bunch but this would be full on retard move, and at least for me i would not buy xpac only reason i came back was to play new race

Now I just waiting to see Zandalari and Dark Iron requirement since, I already meet the requirement for the above mention races

I doubt you need exalted rep to unlock the race that make no sense at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrent View Post
    7.3.5 will likely coincide (IE 1-2 weeks after) with the last LFR wing, as the story picks up from after Sargeras stabs the planet.

Playable Allied Races will not be a part of it. I'd venture sometime around March/April when BfA is pre-order-able will be when Allied Races are available for play (with pre-order of BfA).
    Yea I'm expecting the same. This is just the bricks being laid for pre order just because the codes and assets are there dosent mean it's gonna be active :/

Also the lua code from the race select screen for allied races shows you need bfa purchased so unless there gonna put pre order up befor beta I doubt we will get anything in 7.3.5 race related

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like some one hasn't been doing there world quests this expansion.

I note a christmas tree in the embassy... late december release confirmed?

Deleted
    I hope that this account-wide unlocking of reputation and questline achievements will come true. I play mainly Horde and am finished with quests and reputations there, but my Alliance alt for unlocking the Allied Races is only some quests into Argus and also lacks reputation there. Though I probably could be finished when the new races become availabe, I would rather have the option to skip all this because I already finished all requirements on a Horde character. I even got all 3 paragon mounts from there.

Deleted
    with your reasoning I could make the argument that everything in WoW should be given for free including rare loot

I hope they keep the restriction because I for one don't want these "allied races" to become the dominant races in the WoW Population. It is already bad enough how tilted the distributions are.

Now imagine a world where 90% of the Horde Characters are made up of Blood Elves and Nightborne and 90% of the Alliance characters are Humans, Night Elves and Void Elves.

As long as only one character has to have the achievement, then my Alliance main will have all four covered. But I don't like the idea of needing a 110 on a specific server. My Horde server character is only 100; kinda annoying to have to level to 110 just to restart another toon (not that it takes forever but still, annoying).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    Now imagine a world where 90% of the Horde Characters are made up of Blood Elves and Nightborne and 90% of the Alliance characters are Humans, Night Elves and Void Elves.
    Elves alone already make up 34% of the current population of player characters. FYI. It's crazy high. Maybe that's why they're adding new elf races, because people like to play them (and maybe the elf players will at least have some variety within their group since each side has 2 options now). But then again, I'm converting a non-elf to a void elf so it might result in an even higher elf population overall!! eek.
    Last edited by MatadorMedia; 2017-12-20 at 02:29 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    member' when they paid their own team of QA testers?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    member' when they paid their own team of QA testers?
    they still do, but they used to too

Deleted
    I'm sure some of the users will be thrilled to see more Elves in the cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Yet all the other reps are literally tons easier to get to exalted. Oh wait, you think it is just to complete the questlines?!?! Typical Hordie, crying AND terrible reading comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm sure some of the users will be thrilled to see more Elves in the cities.
    Especially the die hard old horde fans, there are dozens more blood elves than orcs and I'm sure nightborne will be fairly popular too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    As long as only one character has to have the achievement, then my Alliance main will have all four covered. But I don't like the idea of needing a 110 on a specific server. My Horde server character is only 100; kinda annoying to have to level to 110 just to restart another toon (not that it takes forever but still, annoying).
    Take advantage of the invasions while you can, since there is no hurry (you don't need these chars ready 3 days from now on), so even if it takes few weeks for invasions to occur when you're available to play, it's super easy semi-afk way. Loom up the char, park at a quest, queue your own group (so no one can kick you for afk) and let others do the work. Plenty of people do it. I did it myself. Now if I need invasion wq on my 110s I list a group so low levels can join, it's a way of paying it forward after levelling my chars. As long as you have legion flying it's not really a problem to get around broken isles.

Got a great idea, how bout we open shamans and druid classes to races that ARE NOT of the following

- crippled by scoliosis
    - unable to fit through a doorway
    - leaves rabbit sized droppings