Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Oldest living Human?
    Define "living" when it is enhanced by magic. Meryl is still around ("Active", as Wowpedia puts it) and lived during the Troll Wars, which ended 2800 years ago. He's not alive in the common sense, but also not truly undead like the Forsaken.

Both could be technically called golems hosting their own mind, one preserved by Arcane, the other by Light.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Since people already mentioned his only achievment, namely banging a skinny hot elf for a millenium, pretty much nothing else. He certainly sucks at playing protos it seems.

Deleted
    He fought hard enough to bring the battle to Argus. He was there waiting when the Vindicaar arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    We want Turalyon!
    Turalyon comes back!
    We don't like Turalyon now!

Same posters, rinse repeat forever.

Saurfang best Orc!
    Saurfang becomes Warchief?
    Saurfang sucks!

It gets kinda tiring reading.
    yes reading is so tiring. also never have posted about this. thanks for your contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightforged View Post
    They can, if they like it a bit weird...
    lol nah. they physically can’t. in the audio book they couldn’t even hold hands, it hurts alleria too much

I'm sure he was awesome off-screen like Illidan. Every year that Sargeras wasn't on Azeroth teabagging our corpses we had him to thank for holding their plans at bay. Much like how the forces of azeroth were busy holding off those hundreds of Legion ships we saw in the sky during all our questing on Argus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

We want Turalyon!
    Turalyon comes back!

Saurfang best Orc!
    Saurfang sucks!

Unfortunately. I may be in a minority that likes the direction wow has taken. Some people seem like really hating anything present in wow. Maybe Blizzard should quit updating anything so we get to a point where no one could get triggered by something added to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Anything? Anything at all?
    Becoming the oldest human ever?
    Becoming stronger than before?
    Most likely has a higher kill count than any of the 'heroes' on Azeroth when it comes to the Legion?
    Managed to turn a human forged broken sword into a lightforged sword?
    Stayed alive better than many others?`
    Managed to do 1000 years of duty in 36'ish years?

- - - Updated - - -

We want Turalyon!
    Turalyon comes back!

Saurfang best Orc!
    Saurfang sucks!

Just add in Garrosh but with an extra line.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by megary View Post
    Xera made him a lightforged dick
    Not much of a blessing when his wife is Voidforged.

Well he has been killing demons in argus for 1000 years, so i guess he has farmed enough exp and rep to surpass everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Well he has been killing demons in argus for 1000 years, so i guess he has farmed enough exp and rep to surpass everyone else.
    Imagine all the Army of the Light paragon boxes he has opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    Imagine all the Army of the Light paragon boxes he has opened.
    https://imgur.com/BJer0NY

He failed to keep his pimp hand strong, because his wife is one hateful bitch.

Turalyon was named High Exarch, so he must be the most impressive human alive according to the Draenei / Eredar. That's 1) a Draenei title and 2) there are only a handful of Exarchs on each planet and 3) I can only think of like three HIGH Exarchs.

We want Turalyon!
    Turalyon comes back!
    Because they turned him into a very boring character with an odd "1000 years fighting demons" story. I mean, I've always thought Turalyon was a boring character, but they managed to make him even less interesting than before. But, you know, people aren't allowed to criticize something if they've been anticipating it, right?

Saurfang best Orc!
    Saurfang sucks!
    I will personally blow my very large and powerful brains out if you can manage to find one single instance of literally anyone on planet earth who said "I like Saurfang!" but then when Saurfang becomes the orc racial leader (not Warchief, man) they suddenly hate him. I'll give you all the time you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    He turned into a Draenei Weeb.
    Hey if being a draenei weeb lets you live for 1000 years and bang a hot elf the entire time sign me up.

Turalyon failed to get Alleria checked for rabies.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    lol nah. they physically can’t. in the audio book they couldn’t even hold hands, it hurts alleria too much
    Kinda explains how he became such a religious fanatic...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    But does he have the Demonslayer title?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    But does he have the Demonslayer title?
    would you use Demonslayer if you could use High Exarch ?