Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Today I learned that there are actually people who give two shits about upvotes and other pointless, inane shit that doesn't mean a fucking thing.

I guess you do learn something new every day.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    LARPers

LARPers

So a bunch of people that like to live action fucking role-play decided to get involved in a hate rally?

And here I was hoping for the pedantic response of "no, they're not Nazis, they're neo-Nazis". Instead you give me this garbage?

Also - so you personally see a lot of people carrying the Nazi flag? So are you running with anecdotal evidence to make your 'profound' claims or just blowing smoke or just hanging out with people that carry the Nazi flag?

Come back when you have some non-bullshit to share.
    If their only crime is holding up a flag you don’t agree with they aren’t real Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post
    If their only crime is holding up a flag you don’t agree with they aren’t real Nazis.
    Alas, it clearly was not their only crime. Stop trying to work so hard to sound right when you're just wrong.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Alas, it clearly was not their only crime. Stop trying to work so hard to sound right when you're just wrong.
    Please show me real Nazis. And not just some degenerate holding a flag that would have been gassed by real Nazis.

Please show me real Nazis. And not just some degenerate holding a flag that would have been gassed by real Nazis.
    Are you trying to be super pedantic or are you trying to troll? Both are failing.

So the white supremacist pieces of shit, that were waving Nazi flags and wearing Nazi symbols, that were chanting "blood and soil" or some nonsense and "Jews will not replace us", ran over a woman, etc. etc., aren't Nazis? What do you call them? Bronies?

If you want to quibble about the precise label for them, I have no time for you because I don't give a shit if they're called Apple Fritters, they're pieces of shit that have no place in America. Rather, should have no place in America, but there's plenty of enablers and supporters out there which is a whole separate topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you the type of american that believes that concentration camps, were actually just holiday camps for jews where they had swimming pools?

History repeats itself periodically, but people never learn form it.

Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    The irony of this coming from someone who supports communism and the millions of lives lost making that possible. Pot meet kettle. Che Guevara is the man, amirite!
    I get the feeling that you don't know what communism actually means.