For what it's worth I don't mind waiting so that the timing for the Christmas game is 'just right'. Christmas itself isn't too far off, anyway.

I had just better be able to play in the Xmas game.... Pretty sure it's the only one I haven't managed to ever sign up for

The entire point of a christmas game is that it is low rate of effort, high rate of absconding.
    So what if you expect to be stuck on some mountain cabin without electricity, phone or wifi access for the christmas - you can still play!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    The entire point of a christmas game is that it is low rate of effort, high rate of absconding.
    So what if you expect to be stuck on some mountain cabin without electricity, phone or wifi access for the christmas - you can still play!
    This i Have to see XD

So, has anyone else finished their Christmas shopping yet?

Nope, still need to find 2 more gifts. ><
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Deleted
    Just got this game, looks pretty good. I loved the first mafia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So, has anyone else finished their Christmas shopping yet?
    My family does secret santa. (rather large family) We just draw someone out of a hat and they have written down what they want and we go and buy it among other things. Can buy others presents if you really want... My mother always buys everyone shit loads of presents though.

On that note, I've already bought my family member 'secret santa' a main gift. Might get more! :P

So, I was thinking it might be time to set up a signup thread for a christmas mafia game.
    Last chance to host that christmas game you always wanted to host, otherwise I'll do it.

- - - Updated - - -

New game signup.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post48329819
    @Robozerim @Virothe - you two usually want notifications on these things
    Last edited by Danner; 2017-12-11 at 01:18 PM.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Just figured I'd drop in here and tell you all I was accepted into medical school last week

Congratulations, Arialla!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Just figured I'd drop in here and tell you all I was accepted into medical school last week
    Congratulations!

Now come play mafia

7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats Arialla!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I'm just getting back to work... and so I'm just getting caught up on things, but congratulations!

7+ Year Old Account
    So who's turn to run a game?

I have an idea for a new game (Buy your own powers), but it isn't ready to go for at least another two weeks. There are a surprising amount of rolecards needing to be written for what will likely be at most a ~10 man game featuring vanilla townies and mafia goons only...

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't @dupti have an idea for a game to run?
    Last edited by Danner; 2018-01-17 at 09:39 AM.

I could probably get one going as well if we want.

i could be round for a game

Deleted
    Do you think that I can run good old Mafia 1 on Mac? (Air 2017)