Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Also lol, you’re still repeating that?
    Yes, obviously?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Yes, obviously?
    It’s like you can’t comprehend someone liking both blood elves and being a fan of the Horde. Not every Horde player is a rock chewer who can’t get their head out of Warcraft three’s ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    While I think they were cooler when they were elves willing to do anything to sate their addiction, they have the sunwell now, so no more fel for the most part.

There should be an option like in a quest line for a blood elf to gain their blue eyes back.
    No, because then they stop being Blood elves, and revert to High Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    They would still be blood elves, they wouldn’t suddenly start crying about mana wryms, regret joining the Horde or start humping humans.

The “split” happened before blood elves got their green eyes.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I don't think that makes sense.
    It is anti-lore, not to mention that eyes are what distinguish blood elves from high elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ex0LL View Post
    I don't think that makes sense.
    It is anti-lore, not to mention that eyes are what distinguish blood elves from high elves.
    Lore outright states in time they will have their eyes cleansed.....
    Holy shit lol

i want brown orcs from nagrand, i mean why wouldnt they migrate to azaroth and not live on a broken planet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    i want brown orcs from nagrand, i mean why wouldnt they migrate to azaroth and not live on a broken planet?
    Some already have, we killed some of them in SoO
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Blood Elves don't have blue eyes.
    Blood elves did have blue eyes.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I'm not sure about blue, but doesn't Liadrin canonically have golden eyes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Liandrin canonically has golden eyes.

Most Blood Elves have green eyes as a result of the fel taint.

They all used to have blue eyes. Some Blood Elves still do have blue eyes.

The restoration of the Sunwell in practice means the Blood Elves stopped being the crack mana addicts they were marketed as at the end of the burning crusade. That is nine or so years ago. Since then they have become a light focused civilization, and the Sunwell is bathing them in Holy/Arcane energy to sate their addiction.

There is therefore a reasonable expectation that Blood Elf players should be able to select green (because the fel taint has not been purged from everyone), blue (for those whose eyes never changed, or maybe those who've been completely cleansed of the fel taint) and gold (for the particularly light attuned).

I hope that when the enhanced customization option comes in, eye colour is a blood elf option. It is easy to imagine several shades of each of the three major colours being available to Blood Elf players.

Normally, this would not be a controversial question.

But some people believe Blood Elves have to have green eyes and High Elves have to have blue eyes because it is what differentiates them from each other.

Maybe Blizzard agrees, I don't know. If so, eye colour will remain the same.

But my own personal opinion is that the so called 'High Elves' are so miniscule a presence that there is no good reason to deny Blood Elf players traditional blue eyes. It is an option I hope to be provided with in future
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2017-12-26 at 11:50 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread is very hard to take seriously.

once u suki suki the demons and other creatures for life and mana you can't "cleanse" yourself and return to "blue" high elves.

green eyes on belves is a permanent reminder that all of belves, even their children, will be marked as demon suckers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    once u suki suki the demons and other creatures for life and mana you can't "cleanse" yourself and return to "blue" high elves.

green eyes on belves is a permanent reminder that all of belves, even their children, will be marked as demon suckers.
    sorry, lore disagrees with you.

Also the average blood elf never sucked magic from demons or fel, but since that's already been repeated one thousand times I don't expect you to remember that if you didn't know it already. Willfully forgetting things seem to be the name of the game with blood elf lore whenever it has to do with making them look better etc.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-12-27 at 02:59 AM.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post

Too bad most of them never sucked on demons and it will wear off, though it might take a long time. As stated by blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdrop View Post
    Yes she has, and rexxar with malfurion have blue glowing eyes. Khadgar has golden glowing eyes aswell. And because Uther is paladin, he has somehow blue glowing eyes. And you never see that effect on notable paladins ever again, if you dont count draenei.

If people want to count hearthstone portraits as a canon, they should count every portrait or none.. You cant choose canon or non-canon portrait based on your liking.
    Last edited by Andromedes; 2017-12-27 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    they would still be blood elves lmao

high elves are high elves because they like riding human #%*!

examples: alleria, sylvanas, and vereesa are all high elves. they all have human boytoys, and 2 of them are loyal to the alliance because of it.
    Right, can't have anything to do with the hordes genocide of their people or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Yes she has, and rexxar with malfurion have blue glowing eyes. Khadgar has golden glowing eyes aswell. And because Uther is paladin, he has somehow blue glowing eyes. And you never see that effect on notable paladins ever again, if you dont count draenei.

If people want to count hearthstone portraits as a canon, they should count every portrait or none.. You cant choose canon or non-canon portrait based on your liking.
    Hearthstone, by default, is non canon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    Right, can't have anything to do with the hordes genocide of their people or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Hearthstone, by default, is non canon
    The Horde Pissed on their doorstep compared to what Arthas did and then what Garithos attempted. Don’t try to rationalize the shit writing of Vereesa Windrunner

Also the scenarios of Hearthstone are non canon, they are “what if?” Scenarios, they say nothing about the art being non canon of established characters. Even if the golden eyes are due to holy magic, al blood elves. Have holy magic pumping through them 24/7
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    "Blood Elven" is a nationality rebranding, not a race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLimonTree View Post
    Stopping fel use doesn't get rid of green eyes. It's a permanent change.
    Not totally true, with the Sunwell it may revert or change, but maybe not even to blue eyes, but yellow eyes (based on the new found energies the Sunwell have)