Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    It's wrong for you to impose gender norms on your child especially at such a young age when the only thing they care about is having fun. You are stifling your child's potential not to mention creativity and teaching him how to be just another conformist POS. I'm not criticising your parenting but I think you need to be more open minded. Dressing up is not that serious. Stop.
    It's not wrong to raise your kid like they should be to fit into society.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    This is correct. The role of the parent is guide a child into the world and teach them about it and how to fit in society.

And as it stands, a overwhelming vast majority of men do not wear dresses or female clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You can do that without publicly shaming and embarrassing them, just saying. I don’t really care though. Your kid isn’t my concern.
    I think Katie N is talking about private shame. Say your two year old boy keeps yanking on his wiener, private shame is probably the only thing that's going to get him to stop.

You wouldn't post his habit to Facebook to shame him publicly cause that would be wrong.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Agreed, some of these people getting triggered by a 4 year old in a dress need to get to a trainer fast!
    SJWs are so desperate and quick to try and place the mantle of triggered on anyone else even when it doesn't make sense. Let me help:

Someone calling the kid degenerate or a soyboy isn't them being triggered despite no matter how you try to frame it.

Flipping shit over an uncle ribbing his kid, that is getting triggered.

You're absolutely right however there is a balance that needs to be struck by parents between teaching their kids how to live free and be themselves and how to be able to adapt and integrate in a pretty messed up and somewhat boring society that suffers from an extremely fragile sense of masculinity.
    For example, your 6 year old son asks you to buy him a tiara on the store counter do you A) tell him off for wanting to dress up like a girl and reaffirm with him that he is in fact a boy or do you B) tell him that is a 'considered' a girls toy and ask him if he still wants it or not with the full intention of buying it for him. To me parent B is the better parent.

10+ Year Old Account
    0 fucks given

You're absolutely right however there is a balance that needs to be struck by parents between teaching their kids how to live free and be themselves and how to be able to adapt and integrate in a pretty messed up and somewhat boring society that suffers from an extremely fragile sense of masculinity.
    For example, your 6 year old son asks you to buy him a tiara on the store counter do you A) tell him off for wanting to dress up like a girl and reaffirm with him that he is in fact a boy or do you B) tell him that is a 'considered' a girls toy and ask him if he still wants it or not with the full intention of buying it for him. To me parent B is the better parent.
    Parent B is the worse parent because kids don't know what is best for them and a parent should know better than to raise them to be maladjusted.

There's a serious outrage fatigue nowadays.

That's what you got for being outraged all the time about retarded shit that shouldn't outrage you.

Deleted
    Why are you calling his nephew a crossdresser? Don't be insensitive OP

7+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I do something to hurt someone it feels better to apologize.

he was stupid for mocking the kid over it, if the kid's happy let them do what they want. but a public apology? that's not the kind of thing you do a public apology for. film of you getting leaked showing you worshiping hitler or committing a crime, that's what you publicly apologize for.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    SJWs are so desperate and quick to try and place the mantle of triggered on anyone else even when it doesn't make sense. Let me help:

Someone calling the kid degenerate or a soyboy isn't them being triggered despite no matter how you try to frame it.

Flipping shit over an uncle ribbing his kid, that is getting triggered.
    Getting upset over something that harms none is SJW nonsense to the core. Maybe they should step away from the internet for a bit if something so simple upsets them. Stop being a SJW, it is really easy, just dont be so mad all the time about small things!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Sees who the OP is* Ain't worth the bother.

Also, this thread should be closed as it is evidently about gender (roles)

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats fake about not wanting a kid denigrated for what amount to 'playing'.
    I do not really give a shit how this kid plays or how he dresses.

Because 99% of those people do not really care. They just post to make themselves feel better.

LOOK I did something today on the internet!
    I made a difference.
    Bullshit go help your community if you really cared.

uh hes 4... so like.. why does it matter then? thats the weird part to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    even if you disagree about boys being allowed to wear dresses, publicly shaming your nephew is fucking awful

So? That's about my daughters age, she get shamed if she do something wrong, stupid or awkward by me, friends or my parents.
    Yes, but everybody knows asians and their way of child education is fucked up, so nobody is surprised by that...

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-27 at 10:33 PM.
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

Deleted
    This whole gender and outrage social justice is going to far. Time for a new world war...

Quote Originally Posted by luckydevours View Post
    Yes, but everybody knows asians and their way of child education is fucked up, so nobody is surprised by that...
    There is nothing fucked up about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    This whole gender and outrage social justice is going to far. Time for a new world war...
    Yes, lets start a war because some people bitched on the internet about some dude bitching about something. Maybe don't flip out because people have different opinions than you, it makes you no better than the people you are "against" here.