Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Aman'Thul's Vision paired up with Eye of Command 915 or Unstable 910 with a socket?

Yea.. I just got the legendary trinket.. Apparently I can wear it with my other 2 legendary items.. that's op as fuck. Does the simulationcraft program calculate the Eye of Command crit build up or just the base stats?

Deleted
    Arcano Everyday

ofc simcraft knows how trinkets work and calculates EoC correctly, so sim it, but as already said, Arcano will win.
    Also a good resource to have quick look without simming is https://bloodmallet.github.io/index.html

arcano will win in all situations

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    arcano will win in all situations
    960 EoC vs 910 arcanocrystal

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    960 EoC vs 910 arcanocrystal
    915 EoC vs 910 socket arcano ;D

Arcano. Every other (good) trinket needs 30-40 ilvls to catch up to it. Only one that comes close to a maxed out Arcano is a maxed out Seeping on ST. EoC needs to be 940 in pure ST (read exactly what it's good for) to even come close to a baseline 910 Arcano, it still loses though.

Seems like everyone have already 910 arcano while I still have in my bag only 860 acquired few months ago from Jim

What I want to know is wtf do we hardly ever see Withered Jim. He should be a permanent weekly boss on the Broken Isles. All the others can just go away.

What good woud more Jim be? 860 is pretty low even for an arcano

Quote Originally Posted by Tr1n1ty View Post
    What good woud more Jim be? 860 is pretty low even for an arcano
    Tell that to the 980 jim is hiding in his back pocket. Remember titan forging.
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I've a 965 EoC and it wins in pure patchwerk against a 910 Arcano with socket by 0.2% DPS.

Arcano > EoC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybird View Post
    Tell that to the 980 jim is hiding in his back pocket. Remember titan forging.
    The probability to get a 900@Jim is much lower than getting a relinquished 910. And you can farm relinqished.

Even if you had Jim every week, 99.9% still would have no 910+ arcano.

Be careful when using SIM's to calculate this.

Everyone says that Arcano is always better.. but so far after many test fights, if it's pure ST, EoC pulls ahead by quite a bit simply because of the sheer amount of Chaos Strike crits i get, which in turn fuel more Chaos Strikes.

With that said, give it a couple of tries on a dummy.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

7+ Year Old Account
    So I have a 940 Arcano and its not anywhere near the top when you get into higher levels according to SimCraft. I have a 970 Golg and a 980 Hunger of the Pack (got pretty lucky) and the arcano and my 935 Eye of Command are banked for the last while. What I found funny was that the 940 Arcano was overshadowed by 945 Seeping Scourgewing. Going by the statements here, I would have throught differently.
    Delmore - Warrior
    Delmoré - Demon Hunter

I think it might depend Delmore. First though, comparing anything to Golganneth's Vitality is silly, of course nothing is going to beat that (other than Aman'/Thul's Vision) and nothing should.

As far as Scourgewing beating 940 Arcano? It depends. My 920 arcane beats a 945 Seeping, not by a lot, but it still does better.

But, as stated above, sim it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilthy View Post
    I think it might depend Delmore. First though, comparing anything to Golganneth's Vitality is silly, of course nothing is going to beat that (other than Aman'/Thul's Vision) and nothing should.

As far as Scourgewing beating 940 Arcano? It depends. My 920 arcane beats a 945 Seeping, not by a lot, but it still does better.

But, as stated above, sim it.
    Definitely. I sim regularly, and the Scourge was good until Golg got to 965, then it was better, but Arcano fell off way before that, just weird I guess. I find that the latest version of sim with Demonic, although likely still favoring crit, seems to not be as dependent.

Anywho, sim sim sim
    Delmore - Warrior
    Delmoré - Demon Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmore View Post
    Definitely. I sim regularly, and the Scourge was good until Golg got to 965, then it was better, but Arcano fell off way before that, just weird I guess. I find that the latest version of sim with Demonic, although likely still favoring crit, seems to not be as dependent.

Anywho, sim sim sim
    It is crazy how vastly different our sims are.

My 910 arcano beats out my 970 Golg and continues to do so until Golg hits 985. 910 Arcano + 960 Scourge is about 20k DPS higher than 970 Golg + 960 Scourge. This is according to Raidbots.

I am unsure if the raidbot incorporates the Aman'Thul proc or not, if it does, I'm sure the Golg would be higher now... but I'm hesitant on losing so many stats from Arcano.

It's super weird.. I'm still getting better live results with Scourge (950 + socket) + EoC (915 + socket) on ST compared to Golg 970.. even though the sim says Golg is 2% superior to EoC.

On AoE, Arcano 915 still beats Golg 970.. again contrary to what sim tells me.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..