Thread: Thanks Guys

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thanks Guys

Hey DKs!

Just wanted to say thanks. Of all of the classes and specs, you guys are the most positive and I actually feel like most of you enjoy your class.

Most other sub-forums are just filled with complaining; where you guys are positive!

Glad to see some positivity on this forum!

Just wait for the BFA beta....

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Just wait for the BFA beta....
    i laughed at this response longer and harder than i should have

DKs are easy to play, perform very well in PVE, and are OP in casual pvp (which most players do). Don't really see anything to complain about.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're positive now that dks are in a decent spot, you should have seen us a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronan View Post
    DKs are easy to play, perform very well in PVE, and are OP in casual pvp (which most players do). Don't really see anything to complain about.
    Yes, if Frost was ranged and had high mobility, it would be just as easy as BM hunters. But not all specs can be reserved for toddlers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Yes, if Frost was ranged and had high mobility, it would be just as easy as BM hunters. But not all specs can be reserved for toddlers
    All melee have high mobility if we are talking about ability to dps while moving (which you were)... I don't think Frost dk or really any other melee have many abilities that can't be used while moving... So the only difference is that melee are stood near the target (which in many cases is actually for advantage in avoiding stuff).

I don't go around other class forums, mostly because they never offer any information usefull to me.

But Dks tend to be....calm, it would be the best word to describe, even when falls to Frost vs Unholy its not so agressive.
    Mage Tower Final Result:
    Dk:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:3/3 Mage:1/3 Dh:2/2 Warlock:3/3 Hunter: 3/3 Priest:3/3 Paladin:3/3 Warrior: 3/3 Rogue:3/3 Shaman:3/3 Monk:3/3 Druid: 4/4

Deleted
    We're all brothers and sisters of Acherus. There is no need for us to be mean to one another.

Ya go read the blood thread from the beta. Pretty funny looking back.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post
    Hey DKs!

Just wanted to say thanks. Of all of the classes and specs, you guys are the most positive and I actually feel like most of you enjoy your class.

Most other sub-forums are just filled with complaining; where you guys are positive!

Glad to see some positivity on this forum!
    thats cuz all DK specs are in a decent spot right know, from what i saw atleast, although unholy could use a bit of love

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    All melee have high mobility if we are talking about ability to dps while moving (which you were)... I don't think Frost dk or really any other melee have many abilities that can't be used while moving... So the only difference is that melee are stood near the target (which in many cases is actually for advantage in avoiding stuff).
    DKs have the worst mobility of all melee by far and are on par with warlocks when it comes to overall mobility, so i dont know where you got the "all melee have high mobility" thing

No, I'm talking about the ability to get from A to B. But you're right, it is a big advantage for BM hunters that they can move while attacking from a ranged distance, so there's no really need for tactical placement. This is the easiest part of the BM hunter, even though the rotation is not brain science either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    DKs have the worst mobility of all melee by far and are on par with warlocks when it comes to overall mobility, so i dont know where you got the "all melee have high mobility" thing
    He's a BM hunter that try to defend the complexity of his spec

Sounds like someone who doesn’t play melee much. High mobility doesn’t mean attacking while moving though. It means ability to stay on target or move between targets when needed. DK is pretty dreadful at that.

Deleted
    What most people are thinking on when it comes to dks "mobility" would be classfied as utility.
    I don't know why people allways confuse utility with mobility when it comes to death grip.. I sure as hell don't see my dk chargeing the target as warriors do.

Deleted
    I still remember the blood shed during Legion beta.

Im salty at the 'Class buff' that we get in BFA :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

With no big class changes coming according to blizz kinda sad dw frost is going to be stuck in its current state. Im hoping for either a fury/arms reword or ret to get its own play style not something stole. Mained my dk for idk 6 years. With legion I barely managed to level it to cap I just don't enjoy it.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    With no big class changes coming according to blizz kinda sad dw frost is going to be stuck in its current state. Im hoping for either a fury/arms reword or ret to get its own play style not something stole. Mained my dk for idk 6 years. With legion I barely managed to level it to cap I just don't enjoy it.
    I'm at the point that if they don't redesign frost I'll be going to my Warrior most likely. The spec has desperately needed a rework and they've continually given it to unholy.

I've mained DK since Firelands, and swapped between Unholy and Frost - whichever performed for hard mode raiding. Although there are things to be desired still, this xpac is by far the best each spec has been imo. Unholy feels very fluid, nice toolkit, awesome spec fantasy, just enjoyable all around. I loved the necroblight playstyle and was unsure of what we'd get coming in to this xpac, but I really enjoy this xpac's iteration of Unholy. Could use a buff atm but Frost and Unholy have taken turns this xpac. Frost is more complete than it has ever been in the past. It one point, it was pretty much just spamming HB and FS, as most of you know. To actually have to (loosely) pay attention to Remorseless Winter and SS on top of the three primary abilities and manage a couple CDs is far from difficult but more engaging than Frost previously has been. I seem to be one of the very few who actually enjoyed the BoS playstyle in NH, and enjoyed Frost more before they killed all synergy in the talent tree.

TLDR; Unholy and Frost are more complete and fluid than they have ever been before and I enjoy them a ton. Just buff Unholy a little bit and we're set.
    Hellborne - US Illidan
    Armory | Warcraft Logs | Raider.IO

Quote Originally Posted by Hellborne87 View Post
    I've mained DK since Firelands, and swapped between Unholy and Frost - whichever performed for hard mode raiding. Although there are things to be desired still, this xpac is by far the best each spec has been imo. Unholy feels very fluid, nice toolkit, awesome spec fantasy, just enjoyable all around. I loved the necroblight playstyle and was unsure of what we'd get coming in to this xpac, but I really enjoy this xpac's iteration of Unholy. Could use a buff atm but Frost and Unholy have taken turns this xpac. Frost is more complete than it has ever been in the past. It one point, it was pretty much just spamming HB and FS, as most of you know. To actually have to (loosely) pay attention to Remorseless Winter and SS on top of the three primary abilities and manage a couple CDs is far from difficult but more engaging than Frost previously has been. I seem to be one of the very few who actually enjoyed the BoS playstyle in NH, and enjoyed Frost more before they killed all synergy in the talent tree.

TLDR; Unholy and Frost are more complete and fluid than they have ever been before and I enjoy them a ton. Just buff Unholy a little bit and we're set.
    Frost was in its best state during WotLK. 3.3.3 was probably the most complete the spec has been to be honest.