Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We've temporarily disabled Ranked Queues in all regions while we investigate reports of inaccurate placements and season resets. Thank you for your patience.
    Only sensible move in my opinion, until they get a grip on what the hell has happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    People want season restart because of all this mess. Can you blame them?

anyone playing HL or making a placements?

I get totally weird games ..first normal good game then they rape us in 9min

second we rape them in 11min next game they rape us in 8min what the hell is this ..im not extra good player but this is not a funny part

PBMM isn't enabled at the moment as far as I know, so that's the regular matchmaker doing its thing to you. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    anyone playing HL or making a placements?

I get totally weird games ..first normal good game then they rape us in 9min

second we rape them in 11min next game they rape us in 8min what the hell is this ..im not extra good player but this is not a funny part
    This isn't because of Matchmaking, its because of the change to earlygame and to creeps. Its easy to dominate a lane and destroy your opponents now with 2 regen globes per wave and with 2 creep camps able to destroy the towers and fort on their own. And when you have a 1-2 level advantage, you're only gonna lose if you fuck up massively.

well thats was a blizzard plane ? i think its not a good idea of a gameplay

i still play and unfortunately ...i dont know how ppl rank up for me its immposible still trying and its 5v5 game and 4 ppl in your team is uncontrol so if u get trolls leavers flamers u are done autolose .

Is the Perfomance measured in a same way like they ditribute experience according to my performance?

As an example, i just played a game with Lucio and i was the only healer. We won the game and me and my tank died each once and our dps died each 0 times. All in all i felt like i did really good. I was always at objectives, i didnt let die people. I played some speed boosts to catch up on retreating enemy team and knocked them back, i did some kills i did all my quests from talents and so on...i was really happy with my/our game. In the end i got 6700 xp! As comparisonn our tank hat 10k and sylvanas 16k.

I think the idea of the performace base mm is cool, to give an extra motivation to play well (and not for example gg let them win and feed)...

But will my performance be counted in this case as super bad?

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Is the Perfomance measured in a same way like they ditribute experience according to my performance?

As an example, i just played a game with Lucio and i was the only healer. We won the game and me and my tank died each once and our dps died each 0 times. All in all i felt like i did really good. I was always at objectives, i didnt let die people. I played some speed boosts to catch up on retreating enemy team and knocked them back, i did some kills i did all my quests from talents and so on...i was really happy with my/our game. In the end i got 6700 xp! As comparisonn our tank hat 10k and sylvanas 16k.

I think the idea of the performace base mm is cool, to give an extra motivation to play well (and not for example gg let them win and feed)...

But will my performance be counted in this case as super bad?
    Your performance isn't compared to other players in the match. It's compared to the performances of other players of the given hero. So if you did really well compared to other Lucio players, you'll have gained more MMR.