Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    As I said, this agitprop lie was peddled by dudes who hated Jews ''invading'' France but where in love with Germans invading France.

And that's not even the half of it.

Soros himself has an army of NGOs doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    So then what's the problem?
    /shrug You're the one arguing that Israel is the land of milk and honey for immigrants when it's more like the later chapters of Dante's inferno.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    They chose to be located smack in the middle of all that...
    Did your mom drop you when you were little or did you skip history class? Israel was given that land after WW2. They didn't choose, it was chosen for them.

Isn't this hypocrisy since they illegally form settlements where they're not supposed to? That aside, the US might follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Nope. Jews weren't already there prior to WW2. They just barged in and made themselves at home....

- - - Updated - - -

The parts controlled by the jews are a non issue.

Now, if you go in places like the portions of Jerusalum controlled by muslims, well, good luck.
    the Brits gave them the land :3

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...-1918-to-1948/

before that it was the Ottoman's, which don't exist anymore.

I know it's impossible to fathom for edgelords, but virtually every single Church is ''for immigration'' (in the sense that they are not screaming with foam in the mouths KILL DUH BRUWN PEOPLE')

BTW, great link OP. Hysterical rats squeaking JEW KUNSPIRACY in choir. BTW, I know it's not an Aryan question to ask, but is this possible to point out that the agitprop creed ''SOROS KILLED JEWS'' is only possible if the Aryan supermen actually killed Jews, something the usual rats deny while licking Nazis ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-12-31 at 02:37 PM.

I know it's impossible to fathom for edgelords, but virtually every single Church is ''for immigration'' (in the sense that they are not screaming with foam in the mouths KILL DUH BRUWN PEOPLE')
    virtually every single Church
    Yeah, no.

BTW, great link OP. Hysterical rats squeaking JEW KUNSPIRACY in choir. BTW, I know it's not an Aryan question to ask, but is this possible to point out that the agitprop creed ''SOROS KILLED JEWS'' is only possible if the Aryan supermen actually killed Jews, something the usual rats deny while licking Nazis ?
    What are you raving about?

I'm just pointing out the interesting, uh, coincidence-ence-ence-nce-ce-ce.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Did your mom drop you when you were little or did you skip history class? Israel was given that land after WW2. They didn't choose, it was chosen for them.
    Look at you, trying to be a smart ass!

They could've said "no thanks". I wouldn't want to live in a viper pit if someone gave me that as an option. But you make do I suppose... just find it ludicrous to act shocked that there are unfriendly neighbours.
    I wouldn't be so friendly either if someone decided to live in my home and have me evicted.

Short of the Aryan Nations, which Church in the USA advocate killing Mexicans, which is what the usual suspects mean by ''immigration control'' ?

Of course, in 2017, for alt-righters, ''christian'' is a code word for ''white ultra conservative gun-toting edgelord''. A Mexican is thus less ''Christian'' than someone copslaying Norse religion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Yeah, no.

What are you raving about?

I'm just pointing out the interesting, uh, coincidence-ence-ence-nce-ce-ce.
    It's not very hard to understand, no ? The sites squeaking that Soros helped the Nazis to kill the Jews are also the ones who squeak that the Nazis did not killed the Jews. Which one it is ?

A bit more complicated than that though, right? Zionists weren't exactly a disinterested third-party that didn't care what land they got. This Wiki has an interesting little writeup on territories that were considered. If it had been up to me, I would have given them half of Wyoming instead...

The same bad attitude of that government just like their fella governments around the world. Don't want to name them.

It's not very hard to understand, no ? The sites squeaking that Soros helped the Nazis to kill the Jews are also the ones who squeak that the Nazis did not killed the Jews. Which one it is ?
    A better question, and one more suited to this topic, is why are the coincidentals trying to ship millions of people into white countries while not putting up with it on their home turf? You don't find that odd?

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    I love that you "forgot" the fact Israel was invaded by all its neighbouring countries right after its creation. And since then, some of these countries still want to burn Israel to ashes. Isn't this enough reason to be paranoid ?
    Oh, don't get me wrong, Israel was invaded and the arabs(Palestinians or otherwise) are miles from fault-free. In terms of borders that's not related though because when we speak of Israel's modern border it was definied by Israel's war of agression in 69 and nothing else. Those are the borders that are contested.

If Israel took their "chosen people" and went to their original border, there would be zero issue here today. But that's not going to happen.

Even if we removed every single arab country from the U.N vote there'd be an overwhelming voice against Israel. The fact that they have to use their political influence over the U.S to make them veto everything says it all.

What Israel is doing is pure religious fanaticism and it's important we make them abide by international law over their religious bullshit.

As much as I hate Israel, they done the right thing for their country.
    As an immigrant my self, a lot of bad people came from Yemen to liberal Saudi that way.
    They come in the name of Omrah or Hajh then stay and don't return back to there countries.
    Its funny how Saudi Arabia sold there people only to please the west.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    A bit more complicated than that though, right? Zionists weren't exactly a disinterested third-party that didn't care what land they got. This Wiki has an interesting little writeup on territories that were considered. If it had been up to me, I would have given them half of Wyoming instead...
    The current state of Israel is likely the most preferred due to it also being the home of their religious heritage. That's understandable. And maybe they didn't consider the backlash that would come with settling there, but considering Jerusalem is one of the biggest parts of Jewish history and faith, I get why they would want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Nonsense. When you say "it"s because of Israel" you completely ignore the last 1300 years. Don't be ignorant.
    You mean that the Jews have been hunted everywhere? I'm all for Israel having their own nation. The U.N voted it into existence and I applaud that vote. However now that the U.N votes against Israel, it's suddenly percieved as the worst thing on the planet. Israel must follow international law.

What Israel is hoping to do here is obvious. Some not-so-smart chap decided it was a good idea to hold on to the territory for as long as possible, hoping that the territory would be considered theirs eventually. It's not working. We live in an age of information now and we know what's going on.

Israel spits in the face of those who made it exist in the first place and frankly it's despicable. Left-wing Israelis need to take control of Israel before it is too late.

On topic: Israel is absolutely right to get rid of illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    A better question, and one more suited to this topic, is why are the coincidentals trying to ship millions of people into white countries while not putting up with it on their home turf? You don't find that odd?
    As I said, this ''ARGUMENT'' was squeaked by the kind of rats who got into convulsions about Jews while being inexplicably a-okay with being invaded by the Germans. It's not a new argument. It's an argument made for people who are stupid enough to believe ''DAD DUH DJEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING'' but that only them, thanks to the enlightenment providing by sniffing glue, are intelligent enough to see it through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Country taken over by illegal immigrants opposed to illegal immigrants.

Totally surprised!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    /shrug You're the one arguing that Israel is the land of milk and honey for immigrants when it's more like the later chapters of Dante's inferno.
    Hardly but you didn't answer the question.

If it's that bad why are people illegally trying to get in?

Why is Israel not allowed to enforce whatever border policy they like? It's their right as a sovereign nation.

The current state of Israel is likely the most preferred due to it also being the home of their religious heritage. That's understandable. And maybe they didn't consider the backlash that would come with settling there, but considering Jerusalem is one of the biggest parts of Jewish history and faith, I get why they would want it.
    Oh, I completely get it, just saying it wasn't a fait accompli. Despite the historical significance, it still seems like a stupid place to have a Jewish state to me, but oh well, what's done is done.