Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nightborne and blood elf players, you coming to Goldshire?

With the new pvp/pve toggle option, i shall definitely be taking my nightborne toon to goldshire, hopig to attract some sexy night elf female, or go with my blood elf toon and try to chat up some dark brooding void elf chick altho only they would be able to understand me.

Would be hilarious if goldshire gets overrun with nightborne and blood elf, void elf and night elf toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully they would open it up and Suramar become the new elven roleplay centre, though I would still go to goldshire.
    Last edited by Mace; 2018-01-01 at 01:13 PM.

Deleted
    Yes, concentrate all the elves in suramar and then drop a mana bomb on it

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is this thread.. damn

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Yes, concentrate all the elves in suramar and then drop a mana bomb on it
    i play as an elf but this is funny xD

Don't forget holy goats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    With the new pvp/pve toggle option, i shall definitely be taking my nightborne toon to goldshire, hopig to attract some sexy night elf female, or go with my blood elf toon and try to chat up some dark brooding void elf chick altho only they would be able to understand me.

Would be hilarious if goldshire gets overrun with nightborne and blood elf, void elf and night elf toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully they would open it up and Suramar become the new elven roleplay centre, though I would still go to goldshire.
    They didn't say the PvP flag would NOT affect guard NPCs being able to hit you. Enjoy the 120 Elites

I'm not sure you understand how the new PvP system works

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You're forgetting about NPCs. Fairly certain level 110-120 elite guards will start spawning in to quell any such gatherings. I mean yeah, a few active duty Blood DKs can hold off a near infinite amount of such guards but still, it's awkward to say the least.
    "These are Allied Races, these aren't Sub-Races. There's no direct associated Race or "Parent Race" or anything like that" -Ion Hazzikostas, Blizzcon 2017 Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Don't forget holy goats.
    giant holy horse cocks

i love being on moon guard. the inn's gonna be like 90% void elf and level one trials.

Yes, finally people are starting to realize that Void Elves are the most beautiful and attractive creatures that have ever walked the worthless soil of Azeroth.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedon View Post
    They didn't say the PvP flag would NOT affect guard NPCs being able to hit you. Enjoy the 120 Elites
    This. And I hope that flagging PvP through an NPS immediately phases you into a PvP shard so half of the PvPers in SW will be on your tails

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    This. And I hope that flagging PvP through an NPS immediately phases you into a PvP shard so half of the PvPers in SW will be on your tails
    Yup PVP flagging oneself in BFA will dump you on the PVP servers.. So a lot of PVE players wanting to get up to no good and thinking switching on PVP, or attacking opposite faction npcs to get flagged will get a nasty shock when they get mowed down by seasoned battle hardened PVP players..

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that even possible? Like won't the guards still attack you ?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

As if Goldshire's the best place... Pff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    They would, and the citizens inside would call for guards constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    I imagine this won't happen. Guards and such will act normally as they do now but simply attack you as enemy NPCs. What I DO hope is that Blizzard will get off their lazy butts and buff guards in previous xpacs like Thrallmar/Honor Hold where "PvPers" like to engage in zone disruption by wiping out the town with impunity. There's no reason why Goldshire and shuch get max-level elite guards and those cities get level 70 elites

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...26/691/098.jpg

If you really want to get "in character" The blood elves and Shaldorei would not mix with those they saw as lesser races.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-01-02 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    it would be amazing if they don't, and you can't attack any of the npcs. you can just stand around and nothing happens.

that's the only thing that would make this new system perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

this could really have a negative effect. horde players like to hang out in the alliance inn too.

Its all fun and games until the erp players of Moonguard get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by onesBronson View Post
    Its all fun and games until the erp players of Moonguard get involved.
    and then it's even funner

and stickier.