Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've never heard of the guy before this story came to light.

As an aside, wasn't it only a month or so ago where the mainstream media - and various Youtube videos - showed off a politician on trial committing suicide after smuggling poison into the courtroom?

It's pretty tasteless to make a video about suicide but it's just as tasteless to exploit a controversy surrounding suicide to engage in virtue signalling...which let's be honest is what a lot of the backlash amounts to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

As an aside, wasn't it only a month or so ago where the mainstream media - and various Youtube videos - showed off a politician on trial committing suicide after smuggling poison into the courtroom?

It's pretty tasteless to make a video about suicide but it's just as tasteless to exploit a controversy surrounding suicide to engage in virtue signalling...which let's be honest is what a lot of the backlash amounts to.
    Stop virtue signaling about virtue signaling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    To be honest, he's been pushing it a bit too far, like many other YouTuber's and needs to know when to stop, i.e. when he's crossing the line. Little kids, including my younger sister, watch YouTuber's like him and draw their ideas/inspirations from such YouTuber's who should be setting a better and more responsible example. :/
    thing is there is an age restriction function. but it doesn't seem you tubers mark there content correctly / don't know how. so its left to a few people to flag age restricted things but tons slips through the gap and worse sometimes perfectly innocent stuff gets flagged 18+ just because some viewers didn't like it :/

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    youtube is a loss cause even the sponsers are slowly giving up on it.
    to be fair it's always been a money pit. with a site that large and cumbersome combined with fickle cash flow it was bound to be a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Stop virtue signaling about virtue signaling.
    Only if you stop virtue signalling about virtue signalling about virtue signalling. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

Its a bit different when a war criminal decides he doesnt want to go to jail and kills himself in a live board casted court herring,

than someone at their lowest point in life who went into Aokigahara forest, also known as suicide forest to end his life and misery. Then some jock teenage dirtbag comes along and starts getting giddy they found your lifeless corpse to brand all over the internet for everyone to see so films it and posts it on a mainstream site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    to be fair it's always been a money pit. with a site that large and cumbersome combined with fickle cash flow it was bound to be a mess.
    Yeah costs like 2 billion a year to run or some shit. The money they lose they make up for in data collecting though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I honestly don't know why people are freaking out about this.
    I can see why you question that.

To me though, you'd feel for the family knowing their son/daughter was on video before they even knew what happened. I don't think they would want millions of people to see that about their family member. He could've probably just explained what he saw rather than showing the body a few times.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

10+ Year Old Account

Best video on this so far. Funny as I love Gaijin Goombah Media
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Who is this person? Did not even know that he has got 15M subscribers...
    I don't know either, but the internet wants me to be angry.

Even though there were warnings at the start of the video he seemed excited about his score, even said how he "was groundbreaking, and probably a youtube first" ..at showing a hanging body. He knows his audience is young, and he found what he was hoping for in that suicide forest and was eager to share for awareness, lol jk he was willing to cross the line for his greed of $ and attention. The insincere written apology was weak and all about him, had to have a second attempt via youtube that looked written for him. It won't hurt his 20 mill+ a year income though and he will abuse the hell out of this for future content about how he's helping charities and a changed man. I predict he will become something like a faith healer in a few years claiming god works through him, keep donating and buying his merchandise to get to heaven. Sick.

No publicity is bad publicity. Well played on his part

Link to the snuff video is anyone wants:
    Dead body is at 6:34
    Being carted away by medics at 10:53
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

I don't know what the controversy is about it. He appeared very respectful and the body was censored.

Also, why should he get banned when there are far more graphic videos on youtube, e.g.
    Last edited by ramjb; 2018-01-02 at 07:42 PM.

Can't even go a day without the SJW's finding something online to bitch about or complain. Who cares about what this guy posted.

The SJW's here are pretending like they have have never been to Liveleak before or ebuamsworld.

Shit happens, terrible things happen. Its the internet, anything is possible!

Im sure most people here seen the movie 'Stand by Me' from the 80's too.
    Last edited by Cheerbleeder; 2018-01-02 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    A guy he can't even remember died and a decade later he's still fragile about it. Kid's got about as much mental health as Rosie O'Donnell has physical.
    Double down on that edge, champ
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    The people defending this shit are either fans or they are concern trolling. Because as much as the community on this forum can be toxic, there's no way, that any decent person can say disrespecting ones culture and the dead be a matter of "I dont see the problem" I believe no one here can really be so dumb.

This isn't "SJW" this isn't "virtue signalling" or whatever other buzzwords you can pull from your ass, it's called compassion and respect. Either you have it or you don't...

This forum disgusts me sometimes. Thank god you people are too busy in your basements cutting yourself on your edge to ever go outside and have a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The people defending this shit are either fans or they are concern trolling. Because as much as the community on this forum can be toxic, there's no way, that any decent person can say disrespecting ones culture and the dead be a matter of "I dont see the problem" I believe no one here can really be so dumb.

This isn't "SJW" this isn't "virtue signalling" or whatever other buzzwords you can pull from your ass, it's called compassion and respect. Either you have it or you don't...

This forum disgusts me sometimes. Thank god you people are too busy in your basements cutting yourself on your edge to ever go outside and have a life.
    Well theres 15million of those idiots. I'm sure theres more than a few on this site.

They watch Logan Paul after they are done with their evening ritual of kicking their dog and pouring Gatorade on their plants for electrolytes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well theres 15million of those idiots. I'm sure theres more than a few on this site.

They watch Logan Paul after they are done with their evening ritual of kicking their dog and pouring Gatorade on their plants for electrolytes
    I wouldn't put it past them lol.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Logan Paul fucked up his chance to be a legit LiveLeaker. Other than that I see no problems with the video.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

It's a dead body of a person who didn't even respect their own life...

Quote Originally Posted by LonerStoner View Post

It's a dead body of a person who didn't even respect their own life...
    Looks like we found one of those fans.

Suicide is a global problem, have some respect for the dead. Because someone was so depressed they couldn't see a way out it doesn't require your judgement on an internet forum, cheers.

Well I for one have unsubscribed... jk I never was.