Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. You have to finish Argus stuff to get the solid gold missions.
    2. You have to get your followers up to 950
    3. 4 or 5 3k missions a week is nothing compared to what poured into one's pockets in WoD.

Yeah - so as I said, Legion requires effort - WoD was where the real gold fell into the pockets.
    You mean 1-3 a DAY.

One of my guild mates has made 7 mil in the last 3 months, never touches the AH. Only OH

And to level all the alts to 110, and to get them out to argus, and do the argus compaign to get the alts followers to 950 and then...

Yeah - as I said, Legion requires effort - WoD was the free gold expansion.
    You're sounding like it didn't take any effort to build up a garrison with enough treasure hunting followers etc, that shit took forever to get going properly.
    You had to level up your alts, then build the garrison to level 3, then recruit enough followers with treasure hunting, then gear up said followers and THEN you where ready to go.
    It goes a lot faster in Legion.
    Level up your alt, do your OH campaing while doing so, go to Argus and do it as fast as you can while sending out followers. While you're doing this you will get everything you need to set up your followers to 200% gold missions.
    And there is a LOT more gold to be earned. I've literally stopped pretty much every other gold farming, as the OH provides with so much, I can't even spend it. Capped bnet currency, gold cap on several chars (Not saying it is all from Argus missions, but that have been the main income since I noticed how much it was).

I am literally making about 220k-250k/month (800-1100g + 1750 bonus = ~2750 each mission, 3 times each day (2750x3=8250g/day) 8250x31=255 750g/month) on each toon from missions alone. I got 5 (working on nr 6 as we speak), so thats 1.2m/month of created gold, and all it really takes after setting it up is about 5 mins of work everyday to get OHR, the rest is done while I take a dump via the app.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2018-01-03 at 06:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is what bank toons are for. Even after having made multiple caps, not a single one of my toons except my bank alts holds more than 10-50k at any given time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You mean 1-3 a DAY.

One of my guild mates has made 7 mil in the last 3 months, never touches the AH. Only OH
    7m is a slight exaggeration. I've posted about to order hall quite frequently, and it's about 450k max per week with 12 toons. Unless he has multiple accounts or plays multiple servers, I'd say the number is roughly half of that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    You're sounding like it didn't take any effort to build up a garrison with enough treasure hunting followers etc, that shit took forever to get going properly.
    You had to level up your alts, then build the garrison to level 3, then recruit enough followers with treasure hunting, then gear up said followers and THEN you where ready to go.
    It goes a lot faster in Legion.
    Level up your alt, do your OH campaing while doing so, go to Argus and do it as fast as you can while sending out followers. While you're doing this you will get everything you need to set up your followers to 200% gold missions.
    And there is a LOT more gold to be earned. I've literally stopped pretty much every other gold farming, as the OH provides with so much, I can't even spend it. Capped bnet currency, gold cap on several chars (Not saying it is all from Argus missions, but that have been the main income since I noticed how much it was).

I am literally making about 220k-250k/month (800-1100g + 1750 bonus = ~2750 each mission, 3 times each day (2750x3=8250g/day) 8250x31=255 750g/month) on each toon from missions alone. I got 5 (working on nr 6 as we speak), so thats 1.2m/month of created gold, and all it really takes after setting it up is about 5 mins of work everyday to get OHR, the rest is done while I take a dump via the app.
    This is is what it looks like when you cross past the slight exaggeration line and into complete and total bullshit. You're not making nearly that, as my income on 12 toons for a month is somewhere in the range of 2.4m with 12 toons. Try again. And don't give me the "well for you it might be this but for me it's this" bullshit line. I've been doing this method for months, and the gold has a very small deviation at most
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    its Schrodinger's Cat
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    7m is a slight exaggeration. I've posted about to order hall quite frequently, and it's about 450k max per week with 12 toons. Unless he has multiple accounts or plays multiple servers, I'd say the number is roughly half of that
    It's not an exaggeration, he's showed me (we live an hour and a half away from each other). He does do something like 16 toons though (2 accounts, mostly for farming mounts).

Thing is you have to set them up for speed as well as 200%.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    This is what bank toons are for. Even after having made multiple caps, not a single one of my toons except my bank alts holds more than 10-50k at any given time

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is is what it looks like when you cross past the slight exaggeration line and into complete and total bullshit. You're not making nearly that, as my income on 12 toons for a month is somewhere in the range of 2.4m with 12 toons. Try again. And don't give me the "well for you it might be this but for me it's this" bullshit line. I've been doing this method for months, and the gold has a very small deviation at most
    Not sure what you're doing wrong, but that's the numbers I got. I rarely have less than 3 mission each day, and if I do they seem to pop even faster the next day. I do however resend followers asap via the app, with about zero downtime.

And the math don't lie. 3 missions that reward ~1000+1750=~2750g each, which is 8250g, everyday quickly adds up. Sure, some days there are only two missions, so I guess we could say I get 200k/month, just to make things look "more real" according to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

If you do one gold mission per day on one character, that is lets say 2500g. In average you get 1,5-2 per day. But let's say 1 per day. 2500 gold, 7 days=17500g per week. So in a month, roughly 75k gold per month per character. If you have 5 characters, thats 350-400k a month. And thats being on the low end.

That is kinda insane. And I love it!

- - - Updated - - -

It's not an exaggeration, he's showed me (we live an hour and a half away from each other). He does do something like 16 toons though (2 accounts, mostly for farming mounts).

Thing is you have to set them up for speed as well as 200%.
    Yep, speed is everything. It was awesome before, but when Argus came and followers could equip more reduced time and below 8 hours equipment it really started to shine

nerds thats not how u make gold. i been on my knees in moonshire for 30 hours i made 80,000gph

I saw someone bid 4 million on a box once probably the same thing happened to him lmao, tough luck dude hope you get something I know my luck sux at boxes (siamese cat, BS recipe and tier 3 bracers for rogue on cloth char to give my latest examples).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, serves you right for even having that much gold to at all when I only have 60k.
    Maybe if you would farm gold instead of making numerous fan expansions you would have that much too. =D

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB a look in the 5 million gold box

You mean 1-3 a DAY.

I made ~14 Mil gold in 3 days via boosting. (best record)

It will be a piece of tier gear for another class that you wont even be able to vendor for gold :'(

I would save you by raising your bid, except...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Why I keep my gold spread out across multiple characters

That's a lie I don't do it for that reason but god damn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    you was gonna spend 500k for a pair of old bracers?

Anyway thats unlucky dude but blizz has made it quite clear they wont correct mistakes so take this as a very, VERY expensive learning experience!
    No, he was just gonna bid 500k and not 5mil, he added an accidental 0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    What are the odds of getting a grey pet compared to a sik friggin mount?
    There are some videos on Youtube where a guy opens over 100 chests on PTR. He got a mount in like 20-25% if I remember correctly, but I don't fully remember.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

1. You have to finish Argus stuff to get the solid gold missions.
    2. You have to get your followers up to 950
    3. 4 or 5 3k missions a week is nothing compared to what poured into one's pockets in WoD.

Yeah - so as I said, Legion requires effort - WoD was where the real gold fell into the pockets.
    1. You don’t need to finish the Argus quest chain to get decent gold from the missions. They’ve been available since launch. The only thing the Argus missions give is a little extra gold to off set the extra resource expense. Blizzard said that one themselves and made a change after Argus went live because people bitched about having higher level followers > more costly missions > no added incentive.

2. Again, having your followers at 950 means you get an extra 500? Gold per mission I think. That’s only because the missions cost more and take longer on average to complete. I have one toon with maxed followers, it actually earns the least of all of my 110s.

3. I agree that WoD was more lucrative for less work but you really sound as though it takes a massive amount of work to get a large payoff in Legion. It just flat out doesn’t take a huge amount of time or work.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    I spent 2 mil on the spider the day Legion dropped and I still have like 6 more mil laying around doing absolutely nothing.

The fact that people cannot fathom having more than 100k in an expansion where gold rains from the sky is amazing.
    Why amazing? How to earn gold if you don't play the AH. I have no time or energy or knowledge for any AH deals. I don't do any WQ for gold either, the few WQ I do is for AP only.

And missions? I have two chars at 110. One has never done a single mission, cba on alts, the other, my main, prio missions with AP or reputation, never the gold missions.

I make litterally 0 gold some weeks.

My only income is a monthly game token I sell, I'm blessed to have a good paying job so I can afford that without any problem.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Why amazing? How to earn gold if you don't play the AH. I have no time or energy or knowledge for any AH deals. I don't do any WQ for gold either, the few WQ I do is for AP only.

And missions? I have two chars at 110. One has never done a single mission, cba on alts, the other, my main, prio missions with AP or reputation, never the gold missions.

I make litterally 0 gold some weeks.

My only income is a monthly game token I sell, I'm blessed to have a good paying job so I can afford that without any problem.
    Yeah there's your problem. You're not doing the stuff that gives gold.

AP is useless after getting 75, so don't bother with those, get the 950 missions and you get 2.5k per mission, and 1-2 per day per character

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what's inside?
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.