Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I wouldn't mind these calls of "WHIIINING" if the posters that propagated it actually added some valuable and worthwhile, relevant discussion themselves.

But they never really do that.
    why would you ever join a side that did nothing but talk shit about you(and used you a canon fodder)?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    why would you ever join a side that did nothing but talk shit about you(and used you a canon fodder)?
    Because shit talking is justified if you fuck someone in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Based on that, she seems like a natural for the Horde.

"But why would people hate or mistrust us? All we've done is stab them in the back and slaughter them at every given moment it suited our interests"
    That's kind of why, in hindsight, I think Nightborne are a perfect fit for the Horde. The eternal victims, while in truth always being the aggressors. Never being able to face any consequences for their actions.

Fits the Horde perfectly.*

*minus Tauren. They really are the only race I would unequivocally say is cool. Trolls are cool now and then.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno. Why would you expect people to pamper and kiss your toes when the last time they saw you, you backstabbed them and left them to rot in a battle with a cosmic superpower.

Annnnd we're debating elves again. Kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Take me with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Why does it matter if i am on the right or not? you and you're troll history can fuck off, it isn't hard to google to see that alliance greatly outnumbered horde.

Welcome to my ignore list, enjoy the stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Look in the mirror as well and see your feminist leader, leader of dogshit.
    and this is why i will never take you seriously. enjoy your blue warchief and the human cheerleader races
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Want to debate Gnomes? Draenei? Trolls? Come on, suggest an alternative, so long as it's relevant to Battle for Azeroth's plot.

5+ Year Old Account
    Honest shit:

What reasons do the Nightborn even -have- to join the Alliance?

Both the Horde and the Alliance helped with the revolution, and people have gone over the (Weak) reasons they joined the Horde...

But are there -any- reasons they would have joined the Alliance? I can't think of any at all beyond "The Horde smells bad and doesn't have Nelves"
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

All elves were a fucking mistake.

I'm thankful i don't have blood elves or nightborne on the faction i primarily play as, i couldn't possibly deal with those kind of players outside of RP.

I hope void elves and their players aren't similar to BE.
    there is also no evidence that there are 'dwarf players' or 'elf players ' or whatever. Most everyone plays a minimum of a few races with a large percentage playing almost all races. heck in this thread alone everyone has at least considered whether or not they'd play each new of four races.

the idea of there being 'specific players' playing specific races is just propoganda players use to easily insult people
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

and this is why i will never take you seriously. enjoy your blue warchief and the human cheerleader races
    If you were alliance you would do the same exact thing. You're the type of horde players REAL horde players like myself hate.

You cirlce jerk about "elves" "sylvanas" and other bullshit. PRE-BC until the day i die.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    there is also no evidence that there are 'dwarf players' or 'elf players ' or whatever. Most everyone plays a minimum of a few races with a large percentage playing almost all races. heck in this thread alone everyone has at least considered whether or not they'd play each new of four races.

the idea of there being 'specific players' playing specific races is just propoganda players use to easily insult people
    Dwarves are the master race.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like any time the word Elf is mentioned is mentioned, the usual people show up and detract any thread. The obsession is crazy.

The lightforged I feel are gonna be the most boring i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    (I need to find a way to monetize hilarious replies like this.)
    its called 'youtube videos with clickbait"
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Let's debate dwarves now.

Let's debate dwarves now.
    Sure. Dark Iron Dwarves?

the fact is you are just making stuff up for your statement to be true you'd have to give evidence that there were more horde than alliance, that blood elves 'fixed' it and that their reasons for making em was purly to 'fix' that.
    Your opponent actually has a point there in that before blood elves the Alliance was heavily outnumbering the Horde and it's the addition of the blood elves that stopped it.

Compare:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060328...com/census.php --- vanilla, 60A:40H
    https://web.archive.org/web/20080913...:80/census.php --- TBC, 53A:47H

You can see on the second screen where the growth is.

Stop defending dogshit writing. Just because they're on your faction you think you "won". You didn't win shit.

It would be just as bad if they did the same thing to the alliance flip flopped it.

i am legitimately starting to hate horde players.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we please change the subject before more elf talk gets through?
    its not 'dogshit writing' though

you keep insulting things but yet to give any reason why it is allegedly 'dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Sure. Dark Iron Dwarves?
    Those dirty dark irons are lucky we need em for war...

Wildhammers are coming.

Those dirty dark irons are lucky we need em for war...

Wildhammers are coming.
    I dunno. Unless they can make Wildhammers unique, I would rather have, like, Earthen or Iron Dwarves.

the whole alliance is dogshit writing. maybe look in a mirror for once in your life
    (he's not the alliance he's a player)

its not 'dogshit writing' though

you keep insulting things but yet to give any reason why it is allegedly 'dog shit"
    Do i need to spell it out for you?

Thalyssra proved tyrande right, got her "feelings" insulted, and genuinely likes blood elves better.

Also, she joined the horde while her population was greatly diminished during a full scale world war, and INSTANTLY wants to go to ashenvale to fight.

0 build up, 0 story behind it, needs atleast 2 expacs of development (this is for most allied races)

Maybe Nightborne X Blood Elf, is the new High Elf X Human