Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully our generation minimizes the damage we do and skip our turn.

I am a millennial and I strongly dislike our generation.

Deleted
    Times change. We kill as we create. Diamonds are needless brunch is eternal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Hopefully our generation minimizes the damage we do and skip our turn.

I am a millennial and I strongly dislike our generation.
    Ever generation ends things the previous one held dear. I Have issues with our generation but just because we don't buy some times doesn't make us bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    Times change. We kill as we create. Diamonds are needless brunch is eternal

- - - Updated - - -

Ever generation ends things the previous one held dear. I Have issues with our generation but just because we don't buy some times doesn't make us bad.
    no he means we're not all "leave it to beaver" characters in a version of America that never existed and that angers him very, very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    no he means we're not all "leave it to beaver" characters in a version of America that never existed and that angers him very, very much.
    Don't forget all women are all just liberal dykes who won't sleep with him.

Deleted
    Leave it to the beaver? Sorry I'm not aware of your Americanism

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Don't forget all women are all just liberal dykes who won't sleep with him.
    You became quite a snark. Was it because I don't buy into the lie you are majoring in?

type the words into google search for the answers you seek.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't listen to Sky High. They have a hate-boner for me, plus even I don't even know what the hell they mean.

Deleted

type the words into google search for the answers you seek.
    Well it's an American sitcom from 70 years ago about a boy. Not sure how that relates is all

10+ Year Old Account
    You became quite a snark. Was it because I don't buy into the lie you are majoring in?
    I'm not "majoring" in climate change so no I don't care how much you want to delude yourself so you can keep on being ignorant. Just you being a self admitted incel is hilarious to me and not even a little bit surprising. Enjoy your lonely life! Back to ignore with you.

Well it's an American sitcom from 70 years ago about a boy. Not sure how that relates is all
    trust me after seeing him moan about how millennials are a bunch of lazy degenerates you would think he grew up watching that show when it first aired.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'm not "majoring" in climate change so no I don't care how much you want to delude yourself so you can keep on being ignorant. Just you being a self admitted incel is hilarious to me and not even a little bit surprising. Enjoy your lonely life! Back to ignore with you.
    Yup, angry. O well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Consumption of non-essential goods is limited by access to disposable income. If millennials lack sufficient disposable income to buy non-essential goods, then they are unable to drive the consumption for non-essential products and services.

Also, you can add food to the list of industries we killed - apparently we're even killing essential goods now:

"Do Millennials Even Eat Food?
    Contradictory studies claim they're shopping for fewer groceries...but also dining out less"

Personally we grow vegetables and herbs, so I can see it.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

7+ Year Old Account
    trust me after seeing him moan about how millennials are a bunch of lazy degenerates you would think he grew up watching that show when it first aired.
    Moreso I see how college kids act these days and have seen the rise of this hyper PC bullshit which is fueled by millennial who never had their ass kicked by their parents every time they acted out of line.

Entitled, spoiled, and have 0 idea that the world doesn't give a fuck about their feelings deep down and that they have an exceptionally privileged and soft life in the USA compared to so many parts of the world. They act like they live in the worst country when they have 0 clue how nice they have it.

Just some minor complaints that I have about this awful generation.

yes yes bucky I'm already well aware of how much you hate independent thought.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes yes bucky I'm already well aware of how much you hate independent thought.
    What did I say have anything to do with independent thought?

everything, how dare these college kids engage in ideas that run counter to my sensibilities (or lack there of considering how gleefully callous you act most of the time)!

7+ Year Old Account
    everything, how dare these college kids engage in ideas that run counter to my sensibilities (or lack there of considering how gleefully callous you act most of the time)!
    I mean I wouldn't mind if some were entitled brats, but it seems to be a defining trait of my age group.

Also the "values" of most millennial are trash and exceptionally self-centered and selfish. Self-Generation for a reason.

I mean I wouldn't mind if some were entitled brats, but it seems to be a defining trait of my age group.

Also the "values" of most millennial are trash and exceptionally self-centered and selfish. Self-Generation for a reason.
    this sentiment coming from you is the epitome of hilarity. holy shit you can cut that irony with a butter knife.

7+ Year Old Account
    this sentiment coming from you is the epitome of hilarity. holy shit you can cut that irony with a butter knife.
    Mainly because you don't have the same values as I do.