5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Who wins a fight in "Titan Jail"?

Illidan or Sargeras?

I mean, eventually they are going to have a fight or two seeing as they now live together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Sarg is also bound by the powers of every other titan.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

but this time the entire pantheon is against Sergares at once, not seperately
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    I think Sarg is also bound by the powers of every other titan.
    Except Argus and Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Feldaughter View Post
    Illidan or Sargeras?

I mean, eventually they are going to have a fight or two seeing as they now live together.
    Well, Sargie is going to be welded to the floor in the middle of the Pantheon. The other grand Titans are seated in their positions, focusing on keeping little Sargie in his seat. And Illidan, well, he's clopping around brooding, waiting for his next chance to spank that titan ass. So, I guess Illidan would win due to the arena being in his favor, and his cell-bitch doesn't have any powers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Illidan. LOL

Sargeras is basically chained down. He has no blade, and he can't do shit. He's basically getting the Argus treatment right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet we convince Illidan to parole Sargeras early to help us fight the Void.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im pretty sure that once illidan gets through....sargeras defenses, it will be tie. A very pleasant tie. You know, 2boys1jailcell etc.